What's new

another SSSDH thread...

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had had these seeds for awhile and finally popped a few of them about a month ago. I wasn't going to document them or make a thread like this, but I figure if I'm taking the time to take pics I might as well post them where people can see them. I won't post any specific details about soil or nutes or lighting unless someone's curious..I'm running them along side some Sugar Cane Kush and two Chem 91 S1's.

they're on day 25 today....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Nice man, you got space for mine too? ha ha... I'm eagerly waiting to have the space to crack them.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's how I feel about my sour bubble... I love being legal but I hate only being able to have 12 plants!!!

erynies

my SSSDH is on day 78 now. still going. not done yet. smells funky. how long can they go? its said 9-11 weeks but obviously not.

smiley-toilet05.gif

bobblehead

Veteran
yeah, they're f2's, so they're going to have more variation. We're talking about the traits from SSH and SD coming out. Sounds like a haze leaning pheno.

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Jimmy, have you considered being a caregiver? I'm looking into getting patients. I have one person committed that just needs to go the doctor...

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I'm actually a caregiver; not legal to smoke myself yet. I guess I need to hurry up and get sick, lol, jk.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just posted this pic in another thread but since it features the SSSDH, I'll post it here to.

Group shot of SSSDH (on the right) and Sugar Cane Kush (on the left). All the way to the back left I have two Chem '91 S1's that are younger than the others. They're hard to see in this pic, but they're there.

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Trichy, I like the new AV... I've been on vacation for a week, just got back tonight... Two of them are males another one is questionable and the fourth is hopefully the lone female... I'll post pics tomorrow if I can.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a really crappy picture group shot, I'll take some individual shots tomorrow. I cut down the two obvious males and the remaining two are on the right. The one that's in front is most likely a female but the other one is still a mystery. The Sugar Cane Kush plants on the left may have a few males as well. I tried something new and started these seeds on 24 hours of light from the start to see if they might grow a little faster and I think it's back firing by giving me a bunch of males. So, my official response to that is going to be popping a Sour Bubble seed for every male that turns up in this bunch (I'll be starting a Sour Bubble thread as well I suppose)....

And I also took cuts last night....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's the lone female... I took four healthy cuts of this one so I hope she's a keeper. Today is the 3rd day of 12/12, and I'll be double-pot transplanting her tomorrow into a 3 gal nursery pot.

The other one is almost definitely a male. I haven't cut it yet, but I probably will tonight.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Swazi-CW

here's the lone female... I took four healthy cuts of this one so I hope she's a keeper. Today is the 3rd day of 12/12, and I'll be double-pot transplanting her tomorrow into a 3 gal nursery pot.

The other one is almost definitely a male. I haven't cut it yet, but I probably will tonight.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hi !!!

Just 3 days of 12/12 ???
wow...this girl will be impressive at the end of blooming !!!!:watchplant:

And you will not keep the male?? no cross project ?

See ya

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi !!!

Just 3 days of 12/12 ???
wow...this girl will be impressive at the end of blooming !!!!:watchplant:

And you will not keep the male?? no cross project ?

See ya

Thanks man, I'm really happy with the way this plant has grown so far. It should be really fun to watch her flower.

And no breeding projects this time around I'm afraid. I currently only have one legal patient, and the Michigan law only allows for 12 plants/patient. That restriction makes it hard to breed and select from a large group of plants. Plus I want to find a killer mother first.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I double pot transplanted her today. She was starting to get root bound.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts