What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another school shooting

vta

Veteran
:biggrin:

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Hermen_eutics. I am going to post a vid that may educate you....however I doubt you would watch/listen...different ideals and all...

[YOUTUBEIF]ruyF61gULgQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hermen_eutics. I am going to post a vid that may educate you....however I doubt you would watch/listen...different ideals and all...

Goat boy end your meltdown.

goat boy tell me about your academic credentials?

Or did you mean "educate" as in: how to cower and obey, how to nurse your festering insecurities, how to block out all things that expose your ignorance?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
From us fella's up here in the peanut gallery eating popcorn, can you guys speed up the process of mutual scorn to its tumultuous finale' when 'Douche-Bag throws down against Goatboy?'.....

Then we might be able to get back to the topic at hand.

And you sound like a dumb fuck without a clue.. .but who is goat boy to judge.

Don't sell yourself short goat boy. You should take pride in your qualifications
#1 Creation camp coloring book contest
#2 Crackerville seamstress of the year
#3 Meal Team Six cupcake chef
Plus many more

From us fella's up here in the peanut gallery eating popcorn, can you guys speed up the process of mutual scorn to its tumultuous finale' when 'Douche-Bag throws down against Goatboy?'.....

Then we might be able to get back to the topic at hand.

The braying of authority, it sounds kinda juvenile and smug.

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow.Im impressed it made 42 pages.some shit weasels even got banned.Do i get a medal?Just kidding.theres nothing funny about any of this.i got a job to do today and the client is a 70 something litlle old woman who is a local member of the NRA.And she carries.she cant even pull the trigger on her revolver without hurting herself.i told her she should get a small semi automatic.she wouldnt hear any of it.she wants to be Dirty Harry!.i wish i could take a pic of this little woman,not even 5' with her Smith and Wesson.its very comical.

Spaventa

Veteran
I don't like to gloat but I wasn't saddened by the departure. I think it was the overuse of capitals, bolding and larger fonts that broke the camels back. Maybe the farmyard photos were another step too far. That actually sounds worse than it was.

brown_thumb

Yes you are, number one in a lot of things.
none that matter to the rest of the world tho

guns are not the problem, Americans are
keep up the good work, FFS

Yes, many of us Americans are part of this multifaceted disease. Some of the facets are [greed], [selfishness], [hatred], [intolerance], [cruelty], [closed-mindedness], [narcissism], [power/control], etc.

The majority of us don't have those sick qualities but sadly, those types of people seem to find their way to the top here. For some unknown reason, the majority don't step in and defend those being bullied and abused. I can only assume it's cowardice.

You're right. Guns are not the problem. Those people described above are the problem.

kickarse

"WHOOOOOOSH!" as sarcasm passes close overhead in search of intelligent life...:biggrin:

Nah not really, I got it, its was fairly obvious you're a :biggrin:
it would be a bloody long search trying to find some in the
good ol USA these days, you blokes have gone down hill
since the early 70's, since ya pissed the gold standard off
now its just play money for fools, the American people that is
you blokes wouldn't know what freedom was
and haven't since 1913

left right left right left right, its amazing some of you still vote

all in good fun offcourse

go the Trumpster, guns for everyone I reckon, especially school kids, f the teachers tho
don't let the lefty nutters take them away
:shooty:

newbert

lots of people talking about guns, some people talking about ssris. very few talking about how schools themselves are miserable unnatural environments. its not a coincidence theyre school shootings and not strip club shootings. or chuck-e cheese shootings. or pool hall shootings. most public schools are barely a half step away from prison.

M

moose eater

On Kodiak Island in 1978/1979, there were more than a few knock-down, drag-outs, sometimes involving gun fire or knives, in a particular strip club. Boyfriend sitting idly by, and watching a Coast Guard enlistee of crabber slide one too many bills into the -same- chick's (the boyfriend's significant other's) G-string, and sometimes there was a moment of brief serious excitement.

No clue what would happen if you had strippers in schools. Probably have fewer tardy or absent students, would be my guess? More violence? Better cocaine?

No telling. Have to give it a try to see.

Latest posts

Latest posts