What's new

Another school shooting

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The kid with the hole in his neck - His mom was an ER Nurse on duty when they brought him. The kid interviewed the next day and looked remarkably good considering.

Spaventa

Veteran
And that's why I said it could've been a pellet from the shotgun in my edit.

As I told you, they said it was a bullet, not a pellet or anything else.

Im not saying anything - Im just asking questions.
You bring false flags into it - your suggestion, not mine. You might be right though.

The kid with the hole in his neck - His mom was an ER Nurse on duty when they brought him. The kid interviewed the next day and looked remarkably good considering.

That's why after looking the pic over the last few minutes I'm becoming more convinced it was a stray shotgun pellet that may have even ricocheted before edit hit him. A round pellet will pass cleanly through if doesn't hit any major structures which is what looks like happened here.

Most people would probably be surprised to see how much trauma our bodies can endure.

Spaventa

Veteran

An ER workers child? What are the odds of it being the child of someone involved . That is remarkable as well.

As I told you, they said it was a bullet, not a pellet or anything else.

Im not saying anything - Im just asking questions.
You bring false flags into it - your suggestion, not mine. You might be right though.

That was more a tounge and cheek statement lol not really accusing you of thinking that but if you do that's your choice. I'm not paranoid or cynical enough to believe in false flag operations myself though I never close my mind totally off to any possibility in life. Most of the times where people think that happens is when assault rifles are used so this situation wouldn't fit in either.

I suppose if you really want to know for sure you can always fly down to sante fe and visit the victims themselves.

Spaventa

Veteran
That's why after looking the pic over the last few minutes I'm becoming more convinced it was a stray shotgun pellet that may have even ricocheted before edit hit him. A round pellet will pass cleanly through if doesn't hit any major structures which is what looks like happened here.

Most people would probably be surprised to see how much trauma our bodies can endure.

So your saying that the news are not telling the truth... wow, your false flag idea and now you say its a conspiracy? Do you have a youtube channel I can subscribe to?

Green Squall

So your saying that the news are not telling the truth... wow, your false flag idea and now you say its a conspiracy? Do you have a youtube channel I can subscribe to?

Doctors said it went in clean and came out clean. If it had been even a millimeter over, he would have died. A .38 Special round, if thats what it was, does not have a high velocity, so you wouldn't see a devastating exit wound. He was lucky, end of story.

Spaventa

Veteran
Doctors said it went in clean and came out clean. If it had been even a millimeter over, he would have died. A .38 Special round, if thats what it was, does not have a high velocity, so you wouldn't see a devastating exit wound. He was lucky, end of story.

You seen many exit wounds? more than the medical examiner? they say exit wounds are larger than entrance. The story NEVER ends.

You seem pretty eager to draw conclusions and are putting words in my mouth so I can tell you have a agenda to push here. I never said I didn't believe the news but that in a situation like this they probably wouldn't be concerned about the semantics of whether he was shot by a .38 round or a shotgun pellet. You are becoming more and more petty minded with your responses so I'm not paying attention anymore lol. Have a good one sir:)

M

moose eater

00 Buck shot is typically soft lead. Some make slightly smaller steel shot for bird hunting for environmental reasons, as well as for inertia in travel of the shot.

Soft lead, on exit will leave a somewhat larger hole than entering.

Ball ammo (typically copper-jacketed), will often deform very little, and leave about the same size exit hole as entrance hole (we used to split cottonwood trees after peppering them with hotly loaded West German 9mm made for blow-back operated sub-machineguns, and the stuff nearly looked reloadable after going 'X' distance into soft wood).

Hollow points will peel back, mushrooming, and leave a substantially larger exit hole, and sometimes fragmenting in the process, (assuming the increased friction of the mushrooming doesn't stop the bullet altogether inside the tissue/material, and make a real mess, typically preventing exit wounds.. Partially jacketed soft points act similarly but can more easily clear tissue).

Soft-tipped projectiles for high-powered hunting rifles often function similarly to hollow points, mushrooming by design, but unlike the hollow-point pistol and revolver cartridges that are intended to fragment in some cases, most soft-tip high-powered hunting bullets are intended to stay mostly in one piece.

No one enjoys running into a fragment of copper jacket or lead when chewing on Bambi..

Spaventa

Veteran
You seem pretty eager to draw conclusions and are putting words in my mouth so I can tell you have a agenda to push here. I never said I didn't believe the news but that in a situation like this they probably wouldn't be concerned about the semantics of whether he was shot by a .38 round or a shotgun pellet. You are becoming more and more petty minded with your responses so I'm not paying attention anymore lol. Have a good one sir:)

Me? You brought up false flags and you are the one saying the news is lying about what hit him. Im just asking questions - YOU drew conclusions. Good luck in santa fe.

Green Squall

You seen many exit wounds? more than the medical examiner? they say exit wounds are larger than entrance. The story NEVER ends.

I have a fair amount of experience shooting guns (I'm American lol) and know that a low velocity round like the .38 Special (940 ft/s) will not cause a large exit wound like a high velocity gun like an AR-15 (3,750 ft/s)

Not sure if your trolling or not, but if you care, his name is Rome Shubert and he's a star baseball player for his team. Have some dang respect.

00 Buck shot is typically soft lead. Some make slightly smaller steel shot for bird hunting for environmental reasons, as well as for inertia in travel of the shot.

Soft lead, on exit will leave a somewhat larger hole than entering.

Ball ammo (typically copper-jacketed), will often deform very little, and leave about the same size exit hole as entrance hole (we used to split cottonwood trees after peppering them with hotly loaded West German 9mm made for blow-back operated sub-machineguns, and the stuff nearly looked reloadable after going 'X' distance into soft wood).

Hollow points will peel back, mushrooming, and leave a substantially larger exit hole, and sometimes fragmenting in the process, (assuming the increased friction of the mushrooming doesn't stop the bullet altogether inside the tissue/material, and make a real mess, typically preventing exit wounds.. Partially jacketed soft points act similarly but can more easily clear tissue.

Soft-tipped projectiles for high-powered hunting rifles often function similarly to hollow points, mushrooming by design, but unlike the hollow-point pistol and revolver cartridges that are intended to fragment in some cases, most soft-tip high-powered hunting bullets are intended to stay mostly in one piece.

No one enjoys running into a fragment of copper jacket or lead when chewing on Bambi..
Moose knows what he's talking about there are so many variables when it comes to this. People have the right to believe whatever they want but I have no reason to doubt this kid was shot. Could've been a full jacketed .38 that didn't deform or yaw much or could've been a large shotgun pellet. I don't believe this is a made up story and that's the last I'm saying on it.

Spaventa

Veteran
I have a fair amount of experience shooting guns (I'm American lol) and know that a low velocity round like the .38 Special (940 ft/s) will not cause a large exit wound like a high velocity gun like an AR-15 (3,750 ft/s)

Not sure if your trolling or not, but if you care, his name is Rome Shubert and he's a star baseball player for his team. Have some dang respect.

This is a grown up discussion - YOU have some respect and don't resort to calling people trolls because you got nothing else, its pathetic.
Whats more pathetic still is you using the boy as a shield in this discussion and to virtue signal
Trolls don't last long on ICMAG. A useful way for you gauge if someone is, is to look at how long the person has been a member here.
A red flag is when they have no grow diaries or pictures.

Me? You brought up false flags and you are the one saying the news is lying about what hit him. Im just asking questions - YOU drew conclusions. Good luck in santa fe.

I live nowhere near sante fe and have no plans to go there. I brought up false flags based on your insinuations that this kid doesn't look like he was actually shot. And never did I say the news was "lying" just that they weren't so anally concerned about the semantics of whether he was hit by a pellet or a .38 rd. It's quite clear you are trolling here that's all fine and dandy. Feel free to troll to your hearts content that's what the ignore list was made for.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Pretty good sized hole. I'm thinking 38. That was the exit hole. Lucky lucky kid. Such a dangerous area to get hit.

This is a grown up discussion - YOU have some respect and don't resort to calling people trolls because you got nothing else, its pathetic.
Whats more pathetic still is you using the boy as a shield in this discussion and to virtue signal
Trolls don't last long on ICMAG. A useful way for you gauge if someone is, is to look at how long the person has been a member here.

So its grown up to put words in people's mouths and threaten their membership on this site? I'm done arguing though and just adding you to my ignore list have a good day:tiphat:

M

moose eater

A red flag is when they have no grow diaries or pictures.

Then you might want to park a red flag on me, Spaventa.

I've been a member here off an on for over 10 years, always under the same name, and my 56k dial-up that functions at maybe 3-8 k on incoming download packets, wouldn't likely let me upload pics to the site if I intended to.

Last time I had pics here, it was of my giant malamute, back before pieceofmyheart got banned, when I chummed around with PaloVerdeRadical, naga_sadu, and other folks here. I've deleted my account two times now. And rejoined under the same name each time after, for a total of 3 stints..

As a multi-decades grower, and nearly-half-century dealer (off and on) back then you never heard me speak of my crop, but rather in generalities, and no one ever saw me put up pics of any plants. I still don't put up plant pics.

While I appreciate those who do, due to the reasons mentioned, I won't be putting any of that up; technical and security encapsulates my reasons.

Am I deserving of the red flag??

If so, then I have little reason to stay here.

Each person has their own reasons for what they do, and how they do it.

I've smuggled, dealt, and grown longer than some members here have been alive..