What's new

Another school shooting

theJointedOne

Veteran
divisive topic..too bad we can't all find common ground to work on instead of yelling at each other about our differences

jimdc

so you you cant dispute my facts and instead attack me? like i said, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. do you understand now or should i draw you a picture in crayon?

jimdc

if you are upset about the 50 people killed in school shootings this year but NOT upset about the 150+ people killed in shooting in chicago this year, you might be a hypocrite. do you dumbasses understand now?

so you you cant dispute my facts and instead attack me? like i said, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. do you understand now or should i draw you a picture in crayon?

Judging by your incessant name calling I'm betting that's the method of communication your most familiar with. Just because somebody doesn't agree with you they are automatically a liberal huh. I know it must make the world easier to comprehend if there's only two sides but that's not reality. Some people are thoroughly disgusted with both yeah I know thats probably too much for you to understand. The only difference between either spectrum is the flavor of koolaid they drink and I think you've had enough for a lifetime or two.

And this wasn't meant to be a thread about gun violence in its totality shithawk started this to talk specifically about school shootings.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
intelligent response from a libbie? not. you can do better than that, or can you? you havent disputed any of my FACTS so that just makes you another sore loser. you should be used to it by now.

Don't Fear the Reaper.

jimdc

so FACTS escape you also. i provided FACTS that liberals dont like and am attacked for it. FACT-more people were killed by blacks in chicago this year than were killed in school shootings and US military personal combined. the liberals are pushing the narrative that more people are killed in school shooting than are killed in combat. ignoring the real problem and going for gun control. REAL americans wont put up with your bullshit so FUCK OFF.

Whew looks Jim is throwing a tantrum lol he's on my ignore list as of the previous page. I don't feel like giving him the time of day anymore and I suggest others do the same. He seems to feed on conflict the best way to deal with his ilk is to ignore em.

jimdc

Whew looks Jim is throwing a tantrum lol he's on my ignore list as of the previous page. I don't feel like giving him the time of day anymore and I suggest others do the same. He seems to feed on conflict the best way to deal with his ilk is to ignore em.

so tantrum = facts good to know dumdass