What's new

Another happy day in hell...

Always nice to have the stress reduced. Worry sucks. Glad to hear you're not having to skip doses and worry about running out before treatments are complete. That's the wall I hit every time. Get a week or two into treatments, and spider mites re-appear and limit my options. Hopefully I took care of 'em this time. Once I harvested the outdoor crop I pulled everything out of veg and threw it out. Started over.
You still having positive results at the doctor's?

Would love to give the CBD a go. Does it have the same effect(s) on cancer(s) as the 'regular' strains? I help an old-timer make RSO oil out of his buds, for treating melanoma...but he's always bummed having to waste perfectly good meds on oil. Would suck to turn him onto something that doesn't work against the cancer.

My landlord has backed-off the cannabis for pain, too. It helps, but says he feels too medicated half the time. (oils, medibles and buds can do that...) We were talking about trying to find some local Charlottes Web or similar, but that's as far as the conversation got. Likely we got stoned and forgot about it.

How'd that Gorilla Glue turn out, or is it still an ongoing saga? Not much hash here. Everyone's into the wax, honey oil or RSO. Washougal Wonder offered to send me his Bubble Hash bags a few years back, since they made his arthritic hands ache bad...but he never sent 'em. Oh well.