What's new

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Embracing the Suck.

oldhaole

Veteran
Christmas is a Special Time..... It's time for Revenge.

Christmas is a Special Time..... It's time for Revenge.

*** those trying to call me? Lost my phone. Not gonna replace until after the xmas madness. if you don't have the house number your shit out of luck.***

back to our regularly scheduled post

What a beautiful time.

Christmas to me, is the time to reach out the hand of friendship, make it into a fist, and smash whatever has been bothering you right across the chops.... when they aren't looking. Then a couple of kicks to the head, while there down, and you feel just great.

What? Stay here as long as I have, it's either you learn to fight like a local, or die. And even if you get the first falsecrack in... your still gonna die. But you go to your death, knowing that little gesture made NO difference in the least.... except to you. Call it death with dignity.

Anyway, Christmas is the perfect excuse to spend way too much money on something. Since it was a good year, I couldn't use that excuse. But the question was what to buy.

Then the dogs went and escaped AGAIN!

Story Time.....

I used to have a pile of dogs. None that I picked, All except a Dobe and a Heeler were... Let's just call 'em donations. Most were pig dogs that wouldn't hunt. So they all had some pit bull in the stew, aka terriers. When Terriers run into a fence, they look to sneak under. They also make a big mess, so all it takes to block the hole is a big rock.... which we got plenty of, thank you very much.

Couple of years ago.... new dogs. Also hunting dogs, but I picked them. More hound than terrier. Think hunting dogs, bird dogs, pig dogs.... all rolled up into one, or in this case two bitches. These dogs look at a fence, and over they go.

So I added a foot. Fail. Another foot. Fail. Put bamboo stakes at 4 inch intervals around the entire place. Glorious fail. But I'm sure rocking that North Vietnameese POW camp look. Neighbors commented about that. That and the dogs crusing thru the neighborhood, with either wifey of myself chasing them at any and all hours of the day. Not good.

I hate to admit it, but it got personal. For both the dogs and the people. They'd jump, I'd build higher, they'd laugh and do it again, same place. Eventualy, into the kennel they went. Fixed the problem, but the very reason I have the damn things is NOT to sit in a kennel getting fat. I want them in the yard, tearing up my garden, shitting where only I can find it at 6AM!

Yes, they were kicking my ass.

I need to fix their wagon.... fix it good...

News flash... It's still personal.

Say hello to victory! If I told you the exact manufacter I'd be busting some TOUs Let's just say it begins with a G and ends with an N. The latest, best, GPS collar, WITH, hell, they call it correction, I call it shock the living crap out of the mutts from 9 miles away. Hell, I can be fishing, lose a big one, and instead of throwing poles, just deliver an Electric Kick.... for old times sake.

This is for the time you had me out at 4 AM in the rain...ZAP!

Poor mutts. Wars over, you lost, I have the bomb....

Follow and obey. Has a nice ring to it.

Merry Christmas

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

hahaha bless you dealing with the pouches

The Revolution

Veteran
:laughing: Hope u had a merry christmas and all that jive. I hope your year was better than mine, as mines was a piece of shit excuse for failure. :badday: The absolute worst I can remember in all my years of existence. :scripture:

Im lining myself up on the path to success in 2015, well atleast I hope so.. Hope you find your self there aswell.
Cant get any worse, can it?
Here's to a prosperous 2015. :ying::wave:

dannykarey

"Now the Pagans... see? Capital P. The Pagans were on to something. They weren't gonna throw a party four days late. Those fuckers figured out that the days stopped getting shorter, for some mysterious reason. And that needed celebrating. And not let's give each other worthless trinkets, no, they were more, "Let's sacrifice some virgins!" and the chicks were all like "Free blow jobs!"

This is one of the funniest things I've read on this site all year LOL.........Chicks were all like free BJ's LMAO!!! I have no doubt LOL!!

Great thread guys, happy holidays to you and yourz!!

Danny

oldhaole

Veteran
Wow....Last post of 2014....

And I got nuthin'.... so we gotta just wade in and see where it takes us.

Yes, boys and girls, that was an old style Kona storm. Just like I remember them from way back when. You get a nice day, with South winds. It's nice until the first feeder bands get here. Then, in the course of just a few hours, the wind does a 180, and the temps drop as the front passes over, because ahead of the front is warm wet air, then behind the front is cool dry air, and wind, lots of wind, which we don't see because on the South side we took our beating early, and got it out of the way.

Remember, from a way back, I mentioned one of our hive that went the extra distance? Unlike yours truely, that said "Fuck this noise" he went and planted a full garden, to scrape one last take out of 2014. And I would have bet that he would have come thru Winter without all his plants getting blasted, just because the woman upstairs has it out for me.

Well, good thing nobody took me up on that. I was wrong. Turns out she don't like Casper too much either. And he was about week away from done....I'll go over later, and see for myself, what could have been.

Unfortunatly, I found my phone. Let's call it Chucky. That piece of shit will not flush. Turns out it fell out of my car,
sat in the mud, and went thru a rainstorm, then got run over, found four days later... it still works! WTF? Just your luck. Should it actually be busted, I'd have to get a new one...a good one... one that can take decent pics. Give you guys some actual detail, then you can see how really truely fucked up I run things around here... and get away with it.

Oh well... what you don't know, you can't call me on....

Moving on....

Unlike Christmas, which I hate with the heat of a thousand suns, New Years.... I can get behind that. After all, you gotta break a year somewhere, why not here? That circle thing again. Always comes down to that, huh? Hell, it worked for the Pagans. They got their dicks sucked at least once a year. There doing something right.

Oh stop right there!

Guys, I gotta give you the talk.

It's better for all of us if you don't feed me. It's just better for all concerned. If I know you liked something, and you tell me, I naturally go back to that place and start to dig. Problem is nobody tells me when it gets old, and it's time to stop. Until the mods ban me.

Hold on... this'll be a multipost.

I gotta go up and see the damage for myself. more later.

Casper808

Couple in da dirt and first wave is in...cheeeeee....let's get em dis year....and remembah
*I started out with nothing and I still have most of it....alohaz

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Some good news for y'all, I hope…

http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/local-news/task-force-recommends-medical-marijuana-dispensaries

Medical marijuana production centers and dispensaries could become part of the Hawaii landscape as soon as 2017, under recommendations a task force is sending to the state Legislature.

The Medical Marijuana Dispensary Task Force wrapped up its work Tuesday with a list of recommendations, said Rep. Della Au Belatti, an Oahu Democrat and chairwoman of the House Health Committee, who has been overseeing the task force.

Au Belatti said she’s working on a bill for the House to consider when the Legislature convenes Jan. 21 for its regular session.

“The recommendations are really just a starting point,” she said. “Some of the recommendations will be taken up and some of them won’t.”

The recommendations have not yet been finalized into a formal report, so they are not yet available on the task force’s website. Among the recommendations, based on Au Belatti’s notes:

• The Department of Health shall determine the number of dispensary licenses based on a guideline of 1 for every 500 patients, adjusted annually, based on the patients’ residency. There shall be at least one dispensary in each county.

The fee for an application for a license to operate a dispensary shall be $20,000, with $18,000 refunded to unsuccessful applicants. Annual renewal licensing fees for dispensaries shall be $30,000.

• The Department of Health may begin offering licenses for dispensaries and producers on Jan. 1, 2017, and dispensaries may begin operations on July 1, 2017. The department shall offer no fewer than 26 licenses by Jan. 1, 2019.

• In the event that an island or a county in the state lacks a single licensed dispensary by July 1, 2017, a dispensary that is licensed and established on another island or in another county may petition the Department of Health to allow an owner or employee to deliver medical marijuana products to a qualified patient or caregiver of the island or county that lacks a dispensary.

• The Department of Health shall determine the number of medical marijuana production center licenses to issue based on a ratio that producers will have up to 1,000 plants at any one time.

The fee for an application for a license to produce medical marijuana up to 500 plants shall be $2,000, with $1,000 refunded to unsuccessful applicants. The fee for an application for a license to produce medical marijuana between 501 plants and up to 1,000 plants shall be $4,000, with $2,000 refunded to unsuccessful applicants.

• Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, the Department of Health may offer a minimum of 30 producer licenses.

• Medical marijuana production centers may distribute only to licensed dispensaries or other production centers. The Legislature shall preserve the right of qualifying patients to continue to cultivate their own medication if they wish to do so.

• Producers and dispensaries shall be permitted to transport medical marijuana within Hawaii and between the Hawaiian islands in accordance with security requirements to be established by the Department of Health.

• Dispensaries, producers and manufacturers shall comply with County zoning ordinances, provided that counties cannot enact zoning laws that target or discriminate against dispensaries or producers.

• No dispensary or producer shall be located within 500 feet of public and private schools.

• Sales of medical marijuana shall be subject to the Hawaii General Excise Tax.

The Legislature will be asked to appropriate $510,000 from the general fund for each of the next two years to set up the program, to be reimbursed from application and license fees. The Department of Health would create five positions to help implement the program.

Hawaii’s law allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana for certain conditions was signed by former Gov. Ben Cayetano in 2000. Marijuana can be prescribed for these conditions: cancer, glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, cachexia or wasting syndrome, severe pain, severe nausea, seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy, severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease and any other medical condition approved by the state Department of Health.

- See more at: http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/loc...l-marijuana-dispensaries#sthash.kGF1Vlmm.dpuf

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Some good news for y'all, I hope…

http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/local-news/task-force-recommends-medical-marijuana-dispensaries

Medical marijuana production centers and dispensaries could become part of the Hawaii landscape as soon as 2017, under recommendations a task force is sending to the state Legislature.

The Medical Marijuana Dispensary Task Force wrapped up its work Tuesday with a list of recommendations, said Rep. Della Au Belatti, an Oahu Democrat and chairwoman of the House Health Committee, who has been overseeing the task force.

Au Belatti said she’s working on a bill for the House to consider when the Legislature convenes Jan. 21 for its regular session.

“The recommendations are really just a starting point,” she said. “Some of the recommendations will be taken up and some of them won’t.”

The recommendations have not yet been finalized into a formal report, so they are not yet available on the task force’s website. Among the recommendations, based on Au Belatti’s notes:

• The Department of Health shall determine the number of dispensary licenses based on a guideline of 1 for every 500 patients, adjusted annually, based on the patients’ residency. There shall be at least one dispensary in each county.

The fee for an application for a license to operate a dispensary shall be $20,000, with $18,000 refunded to unsuccessful applicants. Annual renewal licensing fees for dispensaries shall be $30,000.

• The Department of Health may begin offering licenses for dispensaries and producers on Jan. 1, 2017, and dispensaries may begin operations on July 1, 2017. The department shall offer no fewer than 26 licenses by Jan. 1, 2019.

• In the event that an island or a county in the state lacks a single licensed dispensary by July 1, 2017, a dispensary that is licensed and established on another island or in another county may petition the Department of Health to allow an owner or employee to deliver medical marijuana products to a qualified patient or caregiver of the island or county that lacks a dispensary.

• The Department of Health shall determine the number of medical marijuana production center licenses to issue based on a ratio that producers will have up to 1,000 plants at any one time.

The fee for an application for a license to produce medical marijuana up to 500 plants shall be $2,000, with $1,000 refunded to unsuccessful applicants. The fee for an application for a license to produce medical marijuana between 501 plants and up to 1,000 plants shall be $4,000, with $2,000 refunded to unsuccessful applicants.

• Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, the Department of Health may offer a minimum of 30 producer licenses.

• Medical marijuana production centers may distribute only to licensed dispensaries or other production centers. The Legislature shall preserve the right of qualifying patients to continue to cultivate their own medication if they wish to do so.

• Producers and dispensaries shall be permitted to transport medical marijuana within Hawaii and between the Hawaiian islands in accordance with security requirements to be established by the Department of Health.

• Dispensaries, producers and manufacturers shall comply with County zoning ordinances, provided that counties cannot enact zoning laws that target or discriminate against dispensaries or producers.

• No dispensary or producer shall be located within 500 feet of public and private schools.

• Sales of medical marijuana shall be subject to the Hawaii General Excise Tax.

The Legislature will be asked to appropriate $510,000 from the general fund for each of the next two years to set up the program, to be reimbursed from application and license fees. The Department of Health would create five positions to help implement the program.

Hawaii’s law allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana for certain conditions was signed by former Gov. Ben Cayetano in 2000. Marijuana can be prescribed for these conditions: cancer, glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, cachexia or wasting syndrome, severe pain, severe nausea, seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy, severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease and any other medical condition approved by the state Department of Health.

- See more at: http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/loc...l-marijuana-dispensaries#sthash.kGF1Vlmm.dpuf
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :woohoo:

Dirtboy808

Veteran
One good thing about your bad weather is it is usually good here we have had no rain and some wind but this weekend could be different. Hopping for a great game on the 12th I got to pull for the Ducks

Couple in da dirt and first wave is in...cheeeeee....let's get em dis year....and remembah
*I started out with nothing and I still have most of it....alohaz

Casper808

Supah windy right now..not much rain yet...next wave tied up good ,but enough already...hope it stays sweet der DB...I'm rooting ducks also...alohaz

Casper808

Wind and the damage done

I caught you blowin
At my front door
I love you baby
Can I have some more
Ooh,ooh,the damage done

I hit my yard*
And I bumped my hand
I watched the wind
Take anada plant
Gone,gone the damage done

I write this down
Cuz I love herb man
I know that some
Of you don't understand
Milk-blood
To keep from runnin out

I've seen the wind*
And the damage done
A little part of it in everyone
And every growers
Like a settin sun

SurfdOut

Veteran
Jeez, got pretty windy last night......nothing like trying to disconnect your solar panels at 2am in a hurricane tripping your face off.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
I slept through it all. I smoked way to much Puna32 lol Snow on the Mt I don't like crowds so Monday we are thinking about going up to build a snowman.