What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meraxes

Veteran
This damn thing is pissing me the fuck off :wallbash: I have been having proplems trying to set up the muckys build. I reset to factory settings 4 times now. I start out with loading Lodi and that works fine. Next I try to install the muckys build. It gets to the point I try to install from zip, click that and the next screen is empty. Am I missing a step some where? I have watched several videos and it seems I'm doing it right. Any ideas on what to do next?

You dont need to keep doing factory resets. If you have Kodi loaded then go to settings--then file manager--add source-- type in exactly: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml

then name it muckys on the bottom--click ok

back out to settings---click addons---click install from zip---click muckys---now you should see a muckys repository to click on---and you should see it loaded on the bottom right---then back out to settings---addons---install from repo---click muckys repo and install the addons you want

If you follow that, and it still comes up as nothing, then I don't know what to tell you, maybe it's some weird firestick thing I dont know, havent had one yet

then try this source instead: http://srp.nu

superrepo has all of muckys shit...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I think I got that part but now where do I find it? Muckys doesn't show up in the apps window.

Meraxes

Veteran
Ok I think I got that part but now where do I find it? Muckys doesn't show up in the apps window.

After you install from zip go back to settings, then addons, then Install from repo.

Are you talking about Muckys or the Mobdro app? Thats how to get mucky's repo. I was curious if you mixed them up because they both start with "M" or something...:biggrin:

Meraxes

Veteran
When installing an app it comes up on your main firestick menu somewhere. When installing zips from within the Kodi, you have to go back to you're addon settings and install from repository.

There isn't apps within apps, theres addons within apps...

G

ganjygav

I've just finished breaking bad, done it over about 5 weeks. Brilliant. Call Saul is up next.

Dude I'm watching breaking bad for the second time at the moment. Just an episode a day. Been a couple of years since I originally watched it. You know what? It's still as exciting lol.
I'm not a fan of better call Saul, I just didn't get sucked into it after the first season so I've not bothered with the 2nd season yet.
When I first watched breaking bad from the first episode I was hooked.

HereIgrowagain

Aye ah was hooked straight away with it. Never watched it when it came out and could not see understand all the hype for a program. Mind you, I am pleased I waited as the suspense would have had me round the bend having to watch it on a weekly basis lol.

I watched Narcos which I also enjoyed.

Seen the first 2 of call saul and not impressed yet so we shall see.

G

ganjygav

Aye ah was hooked straight away with it. Never watched it when it came out and could not see understand all the hype for a program. Mind you, I am pleased I waited as the suspense would have had me round the bend having to watch it on a weekly basis lol.

I watched Narcos which I also enjoyed.

Seen the first 2 of call saul and not impressed yet so we shall see.

I've just finnished narcos as well, brilliant program. Yeah I binge watch boxsets. I'm watching a few things now I have to wait week to week. It's annoying. I've just started outsiders which is another awesome program but it's weekly at the moment because I watched all available episodes.

List of all programs I'm watching at moment.

Outsiders,
Supernatural,
Last man on earth,
Bates motel,
The leftovers,
Izombie
And of course the walking dead.

Meraxes

Veteran
I completely forgot about the leftovers. It's pretty much anything with medieval battles, and sci- fi for me also. The Last Kingdom is a cross between Vikings and GOT. 5 episodes last night, I'm such a lazy bastard..:biggrin:

Meraxes

Veteran
There's a prequel to Season 2 of Marco Polo(Netflix)..called One Hundred Eyes. One Hundred eyes is the name of this monk from South China that Kubilai Kahn(Gengis' grandson) takes prisoner...guys a complete badass, and takes out something like 20 mongols at once. It's only 25 minutes long though. Takes place prior to Season 1 because Kubilai eventually makes him minister of war.

G

ganjygav

Aah so many programs I want to watch set in the past but the mrs won't have it lol. Anything historical and she automatically hates it.
One day... One day

Meraxes

Veteran
Aah so many programs I want to watch set in the past but the mrs won't have it lol. Anything historical and she automatically hates it.
One day... One day

Damn, that cuts out half of the good shows lol. Have to get a little man cave going in the basement or something..:dance013:

Meraxes

Veteran
Update your mucky repo: Click addon info---update. There a good new movie addon Scene Peeper. Lots of good one-click HD movies. 9 movies must be being updated right now, getting dead links. This is how Kodi is though, constantly changing and evolving. Where one addon goes down, another pops up...

Meraxes

Veteran
I forgot to mention, if your Kodi seems to be running slow, or buffering a lot, this means you need to clear cache, and purge your packages. If you have fusion, get the maintnance tool, or go to superrepo program addons for a maintnance addon. Don't play with shit you don't understand, just clear cache, and purge packages. This gets rid of all the junk you dont need anymore. I do this every 1 or 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts