What's new

And The Sh!t Hits The Fan

D

Durdy

I'll have to ponder that one AWAKE, and yea I kept one of each, until the toke test.

The Revolution

Veteran
Beautiful greenhouse and great Idea! The el monstre looks great! Where did u pick up the Romulan seed? Cant wait to see how it turns out. Best of luck

D

Durdy

The Revolution - The Romulan is a clone i was gifted from a friend.

Thanks joeski :)

Iblaze - Yea I'm lucky to live in a great climate!

D

Durdy

Me2!!! cali, there really fattening up now

The rains have passed as well and I heard it should be sunny for atleast a few days :)

D

Durdy

mostly El Monstre update

mostly El Monstre update

Getting to be about that time!!

Found some caterpillars on the J1 this morning Gonna spray everything except the el monstre with spinosad tonight. el monstres are probably coming down in about 7 days.

enjoy :tiphat:
Runty El Monstre, with ROCK HARD NUGGETS!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've dubbed this purple pheno "Delirium"
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

El Monstre, Hermie Pheno (didn't have the heart to cut it down)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El Monstre (Pinetree Pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

Durdy

It's getting to Be about that time

It's getting to Be about that time

yup....... harvest time is a foot (for some plants)

As always it would seem (same as last year, and the year before)

my caterpillar precautions have crapped out on me, and the cats are here, as well as the mold from their destructive wake. Only on a few buds but none the less theres some fairly large colas I don't wanna lose!!!

However, it has been 10 weeks since I turned off the supplemental Ligthing, so I'd say they've been flowering for between 8-9 and the ones I'm taking down (some el monstres, and the J1) are fast finishers so while I would like to keep em going, I'm not disappointed taking them at this point.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Put my drying area together earlier today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

D

Durdy

Thanks Dubwise :)

I'm gonna convert it into my new grow tent when the drying is all said and done. The original cover ripped so I'm gonna get big boards of insulation and some kind of poly or something get ready for FRANKEN-TENT!!!

Lots of working coming up, gonna go grab a beer and some food with my friends then work through the night

peace

D

Durdy

Thanks brotha! They came just in the nick of time, my jars are EMPTY!!!!! yikes. What remains is gettin danker by the day!! damn mold wish I could've let em all ride.....

M

mugenbao

Thanks brotha! They came just in the nick of time, my jars are EMPTY!!!!! yikes. What remains is gettin danker by the day!! damn mold wish I could've let em all ride.....
Too close for comfort! At least you didn't have to chop too much of it early :D

Love the drying tent too.

Latest posts

Latest posts