What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

And the Fun begins.................

G

yup, that be the taste CBF. A nice rich earthy taste, very unique taste. The only earthy tasting buds I have had were PR, PR x A-Train and Jack Herer skunk pheno. Out of those the PR was the richest tasting, with an almost underlying hint of oak or something similar. Very nice indeed.

G

few shots of two of the original haze females. first is a shorter leafed plant, heaviest bud so far of the haze. she is also the frostiest of um all. had four females, put one back in veg and will take to long and interfer with my vacation:D

this plant is a much more sativa type plant, lots more branchin and a sativa type bud, airy. both the other 2 females grow in the same fashion.

CBF

G

MrGs cherry bomb

MrGs cherry bomb

AKA maui waui, three plants were culled as they were crankin out the bananas. harvested um and see if there smokable here in a few days. there way early, prolly headache bud, lol.

have one real nice heavy bud plant, has the wine strippin and pink hairs. the plants were 12/12 from sprout. grown fast and small for a taste and seed makin. wanted a larger batch of seed to look over.

this next plant is of the best yieldin plant. really has a large phat top bud. largest ive seen in my OP. this plant has everything in the CB description.

another plant, that has really phat calyx, and better resin production.

this last pic is of one of the plants culled. very viney sativa bud, very sparse(myOP).

wild lookin plant above. first to show bananas. over all theres some height variation, leaf structure is same throughout, see the most variation in the bud growth. seems each plant has a different lookin bud.

thinkin on the line, and what MrG has said about his strain, seems he keeps the line pretty diverse, with lots of plant types within the population. compared to say TomHills offerins which are quite inbred but worked close to the same amount of time. just somethin I noticed and am ponderin on. actually a few different ways to keep a line. selection for certain traits, or just usin each and every m/f plant and keepin the line pure/true to its original form?

CBF

G

panama red.........

panama red.........

heres the 2 panama red females, 14 weeks from sprout 12/12. first pics are of the "dwarf" pheno, this plant has stayed under my 4ft ceilin, is branchy as hell and cloned super easy. startin to fill in real nice. was slower to flower then her sister, and not a lot of trics as of yet

this next plant, is the faster flowerin plant, builds bud faster, and is a bit on the stretchy side, but very managable indoors in a cramped area. still clear trics on her. so a few more weeks on this one as well.

the aroma off both plants is a fruity modelers clay. not bad at all, pretty nice.

CBF

G

TomHills OHaze..........

TomHills OHaze..........

this plant is 14 weeks from sprout 12/12, heaviest bud and the frostiest plant of the haze females. trics are still clear, so still some time left on her.

should harvestin around the end of june on both the haze and PR. the cherry bomb a few more weeks for them.

CBF

G

Excellent grow CBF

Haze-o-rama in your neck of the woods this summer.hehe

That Maui Wowie looks stellar, a giant brain nug.

Happy Holidays

Tex

G

hey Tex, yep, looks like a good end to the summer. had high hopes for the CherryBomb, but even that nice phat plant has sprouted bananas. all six, so idont know, must be the thai in there, just gonna do it no matter. was hopein by seedin the plants it might satisfy that hermie gene and not pop bananas, didnt happen.

so guess that side of current project is a wash. have plenty still goin on in the grow, lots of crosses to look over.

CBF

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Looks like i found this thread just in time. Beutiful gals.... :bat: :bat:

Loooks like your roundin' 3rd and comin' home. hehe nice grow CBF

peace

Your grow is lookin awesome as usual. Keep up the awesome show man. Can't wait to see the finish to the PR. I read your story on that baby and that sounds like some must have smoke!!!

:smile:

G

hey bartenter, nice to see you around again. glad that BC is turnin out better than your first smoke of it.

zep, thanks bro, nice of ya to notice:D

mojo, whats shaken on the eastern slope, alls well here, feckin rain:D see how this PR goes down, might have to store some clones over your way:yes:

MsHerb, nice of you to come by. plants are doin better than anticipated, mites are gettin a bit outta control. hopefully there far enough along the little buggers wont hurt my girls to much.

this pic is of the faster PR, and seein some cloudyness in the trics, maybe by next weekend, have taken a sample bud last night, give it a smoke tomorrow. thanks to everyone for visitin, showin interest in one of the legends :joint:

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Like MsHerbalivation said awesome job CBF sure bring's back the good old day's :joint: :yummy: :wink: .

G

few PR shots

few PR shots

hello Teresa, nice of you to come by, so hows things in the great white north. did you get a chance to smoke the SBC you grew. whats shaken in your garden lately?

some shots at 13 weeks

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Howdy CBF :wave: you handsome :sasmokin: you.Trust all is well with you and your's my :friends: .Thing's in my neck of the wood's is going very well thank you !Just love popping in here looking at this killer grow.There really packing it on now for ya.The Cough was very well liked up here by the few who had a chance to sample it.I could'nt get over the tric production even on the large fan leaves.Thank's to your kindness have some C99 F2's going along with some of your Strawberry Cough Deez along with your Bubba x S.C.(5 of each) again i thank you kind sir!!!!So far comming along very nicely.Just heading to flowering room today we have JLP's G-13 F2's with some Old Time Moonshine from DJ Short and a few of Montabelo's Indica x Firecracker.Now just finishing up and harvesting today i have a couple of S.A.G.E. along with some B.C. Hash Plant.Again your doing one hell of a job with your P.R.'s .Bring's me back to when i was a wee lass and the strain was abunded around these part's.Hope you don't mind me :hijacked: your thread but leave ya with a shot of Hash Plant :joint: :wave: :friends: :wink: .....................

1483Jun11859-med.JPG

G

Teresa said:
have some C99 F2's going along with some of your Strawberry Cough Deez along with your Bubba x S.C.(5 of each) again i thank you kind sir!!!!So far comming along very nicely.Just heading to flowering room today we have JLP's G-13 F2's with some Old Time Moonshine from DJ Short and a few of Montabelo's Indica x Firecracker.Now just finishing up and harvesting today i have a couple of S.A.G.E. along with some B.C. Hash Plant.

1483Jun11859-med.JPG

Daaamn Girl :yummy:

thats one hella assortment you have goin. long tall standin trics on the HP, is that clone or from seed?

MsHerb has some of the Bubba Cough goin as well, might wanna compare notes. StrawberryDeez should yield well if anything, used BGs phat NYCD clone on that one.

when you see a good amount of variation, I used 2 SC males, mixed there pollen in those crosses. personally wanted to see a fair amount of plant types in the populations. whenever I use a clone in a cross im just lookin for a better plant to keep, not really a line.

look forward to seein how they turn out. thank you and MsHerb for takin up your space to give my dabblins a go:yes:

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
CBF said:
Daaamn Girl :yummy:

thats one hella assortment you have goin. long tall standin trics on the HP, is that clone or from seed?

MsHerb has some of the Bubba Cough goin as well, might wanna compare notes. StrawberryDeez should yield well if anything, used BGs phat NYCD clone on that one.

when you see a good amount of variation, I used 2 SC males, mixed there pollen in those crosses. personally wanted to see a fair amount of plant types in the populations. whenever I use a clone in a cross im just lookin for a better plant to keep, not really a line.

look forward to seein how they turn out. thank you and MsHerb for takin up your space to give my dabblins a go:yes:

CBF

:wave: thank's for you kind word's CBF sweetie :friends: .I'm so looking forward's to the Deez cross as i remember BG's thread on his NYCD :eek: .The HP i'm growing is from clone and imho a huge yeilder but the smoke is somewhat lacking.Making you want more :joint: .As for taking up space alway's be room in my garden for anything from you sweetness :canabis: .Will try and get some pic's up for you soon ,see your little ones and just how well they are doing.Take care handsome and again THANK YOU :wave: :wink:

G

You guys are CRAZY :) Can't believe my baby is still hanging around. That StrawberryDeez sounds just AWESOME. When's those babies going to be ready. From the pictures i've seen. She going to be a yielder for sure. I'm guessing the total package is going to rock. Well, just wanted to stop in and say nice thread and awesome work. Keep it up and can't wait to see some of that StrawberryDeez going.
Take Care,
BG

fuaryone

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

I don't get over here that much CBF... but your plants are looking good, my friend... see your making some peeps happy... with your X's... I saved the purple BC... when I made a batch of canna-butter today... It's got a 3 month cure now... and took 3 hits... besides I like the way it looks, I save only the best cured herb I grow... and a variety of tastes... The A11 is very good, lemony fruity... but some was too moist, and the rest... either had too much humidity or it was not cured properly enuf for me, might "have" to get a dehumidifier... just finishing up the F4 Haze... and Thai... I have clones of all the Thai plants... great big seeds it has (big bracts) also... and will be working with those... The Strawberry deez sounds sounds more like a snack :yummy: ... LOL... finally gonna settle down and start looking at individual plants to clone from... you have some good Idea's also, made me think for sure... well wish you the best, stay safe, and peace. F1.

Latest posts

Latest posts