What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

And the Fun begins.................

G

good to hear, I am sending ganjafied vibes to your Panama Reds and Columbian Gold :canabis:

G

panama red

panama red

heres a few shots of the panama red females. have some male pollen stored, as they may need hit up again as the first go didnt produce as many seeds as id like.

this plant I was told by the gifter should be the more potent of the two. faster to flower, and real stretchy plant

usin CCs break there feckin necks tech, and pistolwhipts prune followed up by DWDs progressive prune. shot of a recent trainin session

this shot shows how this plants main stem has been pulled 180 degrees over on itself, the bud above this trainin tech is the phatest on the plant.

this is the top of the main stem

this plant is the untrained short tight noded(for a sativa) plant. real branchy, xmas tree shape.

right around 24 inches tall or better this plant may finish under 4 ft and make it untrained in my 4ft ceilin.

little droopy as watered before takin pics.need to hit this plant again also as there arent many seeds on it. they appear to have quit stretchin and are settlein into bud production. as the nodes are tightenin up at the tops.

8 to 12 more weeks, really lookin forward to havin a puff of these plants. should be a real treat:D

will get some haze and CB pics up in a bit

CBF

G

looks awesome, I know you will enjoy the PR's, I found thier buzz very speedy and up. One of my all time fav sats. Also good was the PRxA-Train, my buddy from the compassion club smoked with me.

G

TomHills OHaze

TomHills OHaze

couldnt get um all up as the gallery is full again, spent hrs deletein yesturday just to be able to get these few pics up. definitly need a better way to clean up your gallery.

so heres the shots, plants are doin well, three look pretty close, one has some small indy lookin leaf. the one short plant in sprout that im lettin grow wild has reached my ceilin limit and will need bent over with its next upcan.

G

Looking awesome CBF, just like everything you grow. Can't wait to see what these babies do in the end. Do you plan to post any of the seeds on Seedbay? Take care and hope the end result is that Classic PR.
Take Care
BG

G

hey bram, thats what im lookin for a head weed, upliftin buzz.

hey BG, wont be auctionin any, you know me, rather just gift um around. do plan on usin um in tryin to work my own personal headstash:yes: keep the line goin as well.

the PR will prolly be great weed, the OHaze though all four could be bunk,lol. think there should be one good one (crosses fingers). MrGs cherrybomb I could of vegged longer as its not that stretchy of a plant. lookin like a LST SOG, lol, did find a banana right in the center of a top bud on the stretchyest plant. otherwise just pluggin along:D

CBF

G

Glad your growing these out and keeping them around. Nice to seed someone making seeds of the older strains. Just helps to keep the genes around for everyone to enojy. Wether it be smoking, or useing in breeding. It's very nice of you as always. PR, is one of the older strains that did well in it's time and i think it could do a come back as well. I'll be watching closely and can't wait to see them in full bloom. Hope you find a nice female and a true male. That would be just sweet. Well, nice thread and keep up the super job.
Take care

shaolin730

Nice CBF. Can't wait to see that OHaze. A buddy of mine has some Acupulco Gold and Columbian Gold going as well :D. Good luck, as if you'll need it.

G

shaolin730 said:
Nice CBF. Can't wait to see that OHaze. A buddy of mine has some Acupulco Gold and Columbian Gold going as well :D. Good luck, as if you'll need it.

need all the luck I can get:D have one unsexed CG, a AG cut im not runnin yet. let me know how your buddies plants turn out. few pics would be cool.

heres a few CherryBomb(aka maui waui) pics, able to squueeeeeze into the gallery

CBF

shaolin730

Here are pics of two of his Acupulco's, the Columbians are still in veg, next time I speak with him I'll have him snap some pics for me as these ones don't do them must justice. They are Acupulco Gold from Dr.Greenthumb Seeds.

Have you done a run with the Cherry Bomb before? Looks like a nice calyx stacker :D. I've heard of it a bit, but not too much. Me personally due to limited space I only grow indicas or fast flowering sativas :(. I did a run with JLP's Pheonix Haze and liked the Neville's Pheno a lot but thats the last sativa I grew. I can't wait to try my buddy's AG, I havn't seen it in a while but he raves about it all the time :D.

G

shaolin, this is the first run with the cherry bomb, its supposed to be a decent yielder.

DrGreenthumbs columbian and AG are solid examples of the weed. hes almost always recommended for his old school beans.

your buddies plants look damn nice, big plants. thanks for takin the time to post um up:yes:

CBF

G

All I have to say is :canabis: and make sure you :joint: a big phat one of the PR before you bubble the trimmings