What's new

ancestry.cannabis.org, lol...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
ok, i've added a big disclaimer right up front...

that make you guys feel better? :D

not to mention if someone knows better than what i have found speak up. i am not trying to prevent them from adding useful, correct information...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please re-read TOUs 8a & 8b before you start ranting ...folks :)

I found this:

picture.php

Originally Posted By Mr Soul:

(Co-owner of Bros Grimm)
Simplified Cubing Project:

much better explained :)

I read all over the inet that Soul used Princess x Shiva Sk pollen in the first bx...and that´s some bs...you see? :chin:

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Veteran
Please re-read TOUs 8a & 8b before you start ranting ...folks :)

I found this:

much better explained :)

I read all over the inet that Soul used Princess x Shiva Sk pollen in the first bx...and that´s some bs...you see? :chin:

hey Raco, i was checking out some of the landrace threads and saw some of you pics, nice work :good:

back to this particular scenario. So whether Shiva Skunk or Skunk #1 was used is not a huge gap in genetics, is it? is that what you are referring too?

more so, it would not change the underlying family tree, but could be inaccurate. although the end results include the same landraces.

i guess in the case of Cindy 99 (in the link you posted) it was just a chance happening of certain pheno's all meeting up together.

Unfortunately Even if That was Fact, C99 Could Never be Replicated. Its Was a Chance Meeting of 2 Very Special Phenos...

Bi0hazard

Veteran
GP73LPC,

I guess the point of the list isn't that it has to be 100% accurate, especially on the exact pheno or bx or s1 that went into the production of the bud with seeds. Since there will be a disclaimer openly warning that it may not be 100% accurate, and that the original pheno or bx of a strain that was used in a cross might not be the same as what you would find in a stock pack of seeds from the same company.

The main idea is to focus in on the ballpark of where the genetics came from. So people can think of ideas to help stabilize or backcross strains they already have to 'Similar' genetic backgrounds. Not essentially the exact same one.

It can help people with their medical conditions - by allowing them to look for strains that use specific genetics that constantly show up on the list of genetic backgrounds of the strains that work best for them.

GP73LPC

Veteran
i agree...

i just thought it was entertaining trying to see what genetics were in which strains and yes i was not too worried about the pheno, bx, s1, etc...

although those are interesting facts to know and understand.