What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"A'narchy"....."A"nother way to see it-

B

BOSCO

Lemme see if Im followin ya.....if we remove the B and S we get rainellz=rain cells,right that leaves just the BS which we all knmow equals BullShit!!Youll find the actual origins of your word game to be a little different than you would like!!
So BrainSellz=Raining cells of bullshit.....get me!!

Your mean and I suspect you have made baby Jesus cry :)

Attachments

• l_6d3d906265f52de788a74b89cce022f7.jpg
    l_6d3d906265f52de788a74b89cce022f7.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7

BrainSellz

Veteran
i gotta go vaporize.
vapor eyes...I guess i suck at this too! awesome...i suck at two things!
nope actually thats on point;)...
kinda like lookin at the computer too much can make you "computer'eyezed"....:D
speaking of the "eyez" words:)
heres a repeat one for the word realize....realize, real'lies, real'eyez

BrainSellz

Veteran
Lemme see if Im followin ya.....if we remove the B and S we get rainellz=rain cells,right that leaves just the BS which we all knmow equals BullShit!!Youll find the actual origins of your word game to be a little different than you would like!!
So BrainSellz=Raining cells of bullshit.....get me!!

Stop,Im only kiddin around...:thank you:
starting to think you werent kidding....anyhow i hope you have a good day sir.....its kinda strange from this thread to the other thread and i cant quite get what your getting at...its a way i see things and a bit of philosophy...i dont get what is pissin you off my man:dunno:...mo