What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"A'narchy"....."A"nother way to see it-

BrainSellz

Veteran
Ooh yeah that will work! munch munch! Thanks ooh yeah now I see what your talking about!:party:
Yeeeeeah maaaaaaan its......cof cof cof cof ....................................ummmmmmm.yeah....and im good for a minute!

what did ya mean about the 4 hours bird? lol....i missed it doh!

BrainSellz

Veteran
Payment= Pay mint

Go"vernment" sure does have the "varmint" sound in there.....
var·mint (värmnt)
n. Informal
One that is considered undesirable, obnoxious, or troublesome.

BrainSellz

Veteran
maybe i shoulda put the whole thing
oun 1. varmintvarmint - an irritating or obnoxious person
vermin
bad person - a person who does harm to others
2. varmintvarmint - any usually predatory wild animal considered undesirable; e.g., coyote
varment
animal, animate being, beast, creature, fauna, brute - a living organism characterized by voluntary movement

BrainSellz

Veteran
go varmint....go'earn'mint.....and we the govern'men, i mean governmint/government will govern your mint.....whoops i mean govern your money.....
Instead of a movement which sounds like a money thing.....it should be a "move'men" all woman and men together.....however like someone said divide and conquer, and if this isnt a planet of divided individuals than i dunno what is...they do a good job at that divide and conquer thing.....

catcherintheye

im just gettin warmed up:D

thats strange....saying it the other way would sound crazy.....wonder what they say in the lyric that makes it sound like that....i believe that album was made for the "mushroom/acid trip"....

gorillaz has a bunch of backwards subliminal shit in kids with guns, you cant here it in regular you have to play it in reverse if you listen to the song it sounds normal they edit it in reverse somehow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFG8AeKx96A

BrainSellz

Veteran
you know now that i think about it....it wouldnt be hard to record something then play it backward on a record and record it into an album....smart simple and definitely a way to keep people talking about the albums as we are now:) ....and they were on to this 30 40 maybe even 50 years ago....i want what they were on:D

J

juicepuddle

Holy shit selz, that amberglass looks so sexy, thats what it is right? Oh I would love to have 17 hoots of that and then hoot my owl ass the to moon!

ROJO145

Veteran
Lemme see if Im followin ya.....if we remove the B and S we get rainellz=rain cells,right that leaves just the BS which we all knmow equals BullShit!!Youll find the actual origins of your word game to be a little different than you would like!!
So BrainSellz=Raining cells of bullshit.....get me!!

BrainSellz

Veteran
Holy shit selz, that amberglass looks so sexy, thats what it is right? Oh I would love to have 17 hoots of that and then hoot my owl ass the to moon!
LOL....nah its just hash oil that scraped up off a glass dish.....when it gets cold in the house thats what it does....

BrainSellz

Veteran
Lemme see if Im followin ya.....if we remove the B and S we get rainellz=rain cells,right that leaves just the BS which we all knmow equals BullShit!!Youll find the actual origins of your word game to be a little different than you would like!!
So BrainSellz=Raining cells of bullshit.....get me!!
rainellz=rain cells??
i can tell your no good at this game:D

Latest posts

Latest posts