What's new

An ArcticBlast Production

eddie.saw

yeah. i think we may have to get you a little more veg space going. i'm thinking the 100% perlite would be the easiest from what i've been looking at lately, seems like everyone that makes the switch has better success

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
YEAH! that's what i was looking at, the cloning in 100% perlite with torch wicks, right? that's my next one..

And i have other floros, i might as well put them to use, maybe just right on top of my current cabinet i'll put clones up there or something i don't know

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

Yeah that's the one!!

dude.. pull them out. you can always find something to put under them, i know how you love to adopt!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
lmao, yeah its true... i love popping random bagseed and taking in unwanted plants lol

yeah i might have to do that...i've also heard that clones dont like/need a lot of light...which might also be a problem with my setup considering that light melts my retinas from 5 ft away... hmmmmm

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

yeah. throw up that other light and use it for the clones while you're popping alot of beans casue i know its getting closer to that time.

you better find a huge shit OD!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah i want to pop a bunch of Shit and find the females and clone the shit out of them and hopefully use them for outdoor! but i also have a shitload of esbe's seeds from last year, and i'll get to test his newer hybrids, too! so i'm aiming for at least 2 different spots outside next season

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

two?

TWO??

a conjoined two then you do your thing! lol think bigger than that, i mean shit even if you only get two, plan for 10! thats my thought anyway... i already got like 4 spots pretty well prepped! it's all up to you now! i mean you got my gold and i wanna melt it back down into nuggets, ya feel me?

ArcticBlast

Veteran
lmao, yeah you can have your gold back lol...i thought you'd appreciate selecting the females and stuff BEFORE putting them outside! and yeah 2 "real" spots that i'm going to be putting good genes at and documenting it with pictures..i still want a "hash only" spot lol, full of bagseed and clones and all kinds of "leftovers" haha, and just make one or two BIG batches of hash to last me forever lol... i can have dreams!!!

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

i would totally appreciate that! i guess you misunderstood me, okay, two real and the crazy amounts of bagseed plot i can handle that as long as you dream about others.

yeah dude. my boy's thinking of selling his payload or sprung bags, can't remember which they are. he gave me some of his od bud yesterday, tasty, but not all that potent, he still can't get the E&B figured out. told him to hand it over and i'll figure it out, doubt he's going for it though. lol

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah i'm looking at the big sprung bags, or just creating my own "kit" out of 2-4 big (like 10 gal) bubble bags, i haven't decided. either option isnt exactly cheap lol

yeah i guess i didn't get what you were saying haha! i'll have to come out there and take the tour!

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

yeah dude, we never figured that out, think about when you can and shoot me a pm. i'm off to burn the nicest cone i've rolled in ages. it's sooo nice... how nice is it you ask? so nice i rolled it at 9am and haven't wanted to torch it until now. so pretty. lol

ArcticBlast

Veteran
lol wtf dude, bring it up here and i'll match you with the best cone i've rolled all day!

ArcticBlast

I

idoreallytry

nice bro taggin along those were a gift from another pal on here he gave them to me to gift out,,,if he wants to take gredit i will tell him to stop by,,,,good luck and good vibes bro,,,,peace

ArcticBlast

Veteran
hello hello!

so today i was getting high in my flower room, taking pictures, messing with camera settings, and this is what i've come up with:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

muuuch better than before, in my opinion..you can actually see the details now lol. anyways enjoy! let me know what you think and how i can make it better! :joint:

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
thank you both so much! i'm still working on it, they'll get better!

esbe, how many days do you think erdpurtxarne is best taken at?

ArcticBlast