What's new

An ArcticBlast Production

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
hell yeah! i love mothers, too! now i just have to perfect my cloning capabilities! i have everything except the neoprene inserts and aeromisters, which is in the mail and i should get it any day now :joint:

it sucks i dont really have anything lined up for the hps...like i said earlier i'll probably just put all the males in there and collect their pollen then kill them...i dont have the space for all these dudes!

ArcticBlast

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I know... I wish I had infinite space.. and infinite sources... I would love to harvest like SHIT LOADS.. I would want to lay on a bed of buds..... LMAO or fan leaves.... LMAO

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, homemade e z cloner.
i just got a 30 cut cloner. working out well. you definitely need to clean that water every 2 - 3 weeks. i just cleaned mine, it had a bunch of algy and cloged misters. im doing my first big set of whiteberry clones. filled my e z cloner.
i cant wait, another week i shoud get those rez seeds

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah i plan to take good care of it :joint: i'm following the diy ez cloner replica thread pretty much to a T, except a tiny bit smaller!

and yeah KK, i would LOVE more room, even just a few more inches in every direction lol

long night, take care kids
ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts