What's new

An ArcticBlast Production

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
thanks dude! in a couple of weeks i'll have more of the same, but PURPLER lol! :joint:

i started germing all those seeds last night, tomorrow morning i'll put them in soil and see what we get :grin:

i'll also try to take some mommy pics today, too

thanks for stopping by Bork!

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

thanks dude :joint:

lol da bears

soooo, i'm gonna germ a bunch of seeds tonight :joint: now i've weighed all the options, looked at a lot of varying opinions, and i've decided to sex them all under the hps with 12/12, and then try to reveg the females and kill all the males (maybe save a couple exceptionally awesome ones :joint:) ... so yeah, its new, its different, but i think it'll be awesome

soo, up to the plate we have a bunch of waaay overdue test grows :joint: :

2 ChemDD x Critical Mass (benji)
5 Apollo11 x Erdpurt (esbe)
5 (Cheese x Erdpurt) x Arne (esbe)
3 ECSD x g13haze (ojd)
3 ECSD x OGKushBX1
6 Shit (MNS, for a buddy of mine :joint:)

wish me luck! and i'll post up some pics of the mother plant in a bit, she's getting so purple and frosty, its awesome :joint:

ArcticBlast

edit: i use this smiley : :joint: a LOT lol

niiiiiice..

i think it'll work. i mean if everything goes smooth you should be able to start taking cuts april or so.

you need to get that breeding cab built!!!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
well i have a beat cab just chillin in storage, i could fix that one up to do a little chucking....:joint:

i just have to put these fuckin males somewhere, i'm afraid they're going to violate all the ladies in my house any day now... that ecsd x g13haze male is menacing...

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

did he ever recover? i always forget to go look at the veg cab while i'm there...

you gonna try anything like i told you, like just throwing them in there for a few days and throwing them back in under the pll or everything going straight under the hps?

ArcticBlast

Veteran
muahahaha.... yeah he's a beast, going strong. doesn't like nutrients go figure. the chemstar and the 'coastal collision' showed sex so i put them back under the pl-l (really for space reasons, but i do hope they reveg and get all bushy) i also put a viking x arne male back in veg, along with a 'coastal collision' male...so it's getting crowded in there again

and i may leave some of them under the HPS if they seem to like it, but i think the majority of 'keepers' will probably be 'reverted' 'back' to veg... how complicated lol

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

dude.. you absolutely NEED a bigger veg cab! fuck it. even if it's a shitty lil cfl cab or something. i've heard what you wanna really wanna do and this is just scraping by. lol

hopefully that cloner will get you what you need this year... 10 would be beautiful, but i'm only shooting for 5.

is it spring yet?

Helis

Arctic those crosses sound lovely! I'm interested to see how they come out :)
Also interested to see your sexing process go down... I am having problems with a slow revegger so this next run will see me growing small bushes from seed and flipping clones to tell sex. Thus no going backwards. Hope the system works out for you.

And I agree, get that breeding cab built! You have godly crosses waiting to be made. Don't be afraid to PVC+plastic a Gentleman's Club cabinet for the naughty boys showing up. Target has cheap 1x1x2 and 1x2x2 cabinets lately too.

Cheers!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah i like the idea of sexing under 12/12, but everything i've seen says/shows that plants shoot straight up with no branching (read: no clones) with 12/12 from seed. also, i'm pretty sure its bad form to top a plant in flower... but i have a 100% success rate when it comes to revegging...sooo....it just makes sense to me!

but yeah, the best way to do this would be train the hell out of all the plants until they started showing preflowers, THEN cull the unwanted males, THEN take clones, THEN flower them... but yeah, space and cloning ability and time are preventing this!

i'll try and take some pics of the veg cab today, too! i think the only pics i have of it in this thread are completely beat and old lol

ArcticBlast

eddie.saw

yeah...totally beat and old. get on it. :whip:

yeah. i've ran it through my head as well and for what you're limited too and with what you've been successful with, it is the best idea..

ArcticBlast

Veteran
you're totally beat and unsuccessful lol

yeah ok ok, i have a lot to do today, i get it :joint:

i'll go take a couple of pics, brb
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
alright i took some pics of both the mother in flower, AND the veg cab... but i'm out of time :joint: i'm gonna go do my interview with this job that i know i'm not going to get, then i'll be back to post some pics! but if you just CANT wait, you know where the albums are :joint:

take care dudes and dudettes, wish me luck
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah so i got that job :joint:

here are the latest pics of motherplant!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and stay tuned for the veg pics! one minute!

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
continued!

here's the veg room:
picture.php
the males are on the left, the females are on the right, and the "hazy" plants are in front

females:
picture.php

males:
picture.php

chemstar:
picture.php

coastal collision (ecsd x ogkush bx1):
picture.php

ASH (afghan skunk x afghan haze) reveg:
picture.php
picture.php
doing a whole lot of nothing

and here's that crazy ecsd x g13haze male in all his glory:
picture.php

i know its not pretty, but until SOMEBODY (you guys) buys some yummy shirts, i cant afford awesomness!
lol

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
thanks dude! that job will have to do for now :joint:

thanks dude, hopefully i'll get a little better with this damn soil... i don't know what everyone's talking about, hydro is waaay easier :whistling:

ArcticBlast

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Keep at it. Is that moisture stress making them claw? You are one aggressive trimmer my good man. Stay with it...

ArcticBlast

Veteran
no that's from neglect... before i got the hps, i just had this veg cab with no purpose, so i really didn't take too much care of it.. but then i started saving for a flower setup and started trying to bring the veg back to life! its getting better, slowly :joint:

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
starting chopping the mommy

starting chopping the mommy

She's only been flushing for like 6 days, but i'm pretty sure she's ready. i chopped about a 1/3 of her this morning, and i'll probably cut the rest in the next 2 days

since someone bitched about no harvest pics last time (yeah, YOU! lol :whistling: ) i took a few pics this time :joint: ! again, i have no idea what to take pics of, so its more of a "Before and After" type deal! there's more to follow in the next few days, but until then, enjoy!

mist, NOT powdery mildew lol:
picture.php

bud with tungsten filter:
picture.php

minus tungsten:
picture.php
picture.php

how she stood before:
picture.php

here's some buds:
picture.php
picture.php

and here's how she sits now:
picture.php

some may be asking "well AB, i thought you were letting her go longer than last time! i thought you wanted a more stoney high!" well, you are correct, i DID say that, and i DO want that! but my girl likes the up, social high that the clones had (early), and she hates knockout weed, so i'm just being a considerate lover, that's all :joint: i'll leave the bigger, awesomer buds on for longer!

well, check back in a few days! take care everyone!

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
oh yeah, and most of the seeds popped :joint: like esbe warned, the A11 x erdpurt seemed a little old, so some of those didn't pop. i'll update with the seedlings whenever i get the time! take care everyone!

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts