What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam stuff

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
18514IMG_1765-med.jpg

Dampkring Houiza (or sumtin similar like Nouzhka) was a good affordable hash from Damp. Try it if the 20-50e waterworks hash price is too much for you.

18514IMG_1731-med.jpg

Rokerij Sour Deez. Was good, in top 3 of the buds i toked in A'dam.

18514IMG_1729-med.jpg

Kadjinsky bubblegum, was good weed, but not very bubblegum'ish.. Dampkring BG was a lot fresher.

18514IMG_1714-med.jpg

On the left Arjans ultra haze 1. Not that hazy, nice smell, basic weed. If this is the cannabis cup winner quality.. Heheh stay home and toke yer own, u'r not missing a thing. Added bonus from Greenhouse coffeeshop: Very pretty waitress and Woody Harrelson was there with his bald entourage, tokin' on the same crappapish cup winner weeds. @ 12e per gram, Arjans haze was not worth it Added bonus (or a minus depending wether you love or hate him) a very tired Arjan was @ the GH shop selling the buds to us. Atleast i think it was him, looked at more healthier and slimmer in real life then the videos. Might have been his son too, but i hope there ain't more lol. :rasta:

Middle piece of hash is cheap zero zero from '1e Hulp' coffee shop in Joordan.
For the price not bad hash, but Dampkring woulda had better. But i was in the hood with not much to smoke so i thought i'd try that out. Nice place to visit, 2 lovely stoner cats (felines) and nice lounge type spot to chill in the upstairs. Middle one had the shop and downstairs had foozball.

I dont remember the weed on the right is, but we toked it at prolly my fave coffeeshop to chill @.. The Dolphin, didn't try the weed there, but the downstairs lounge is very roomy and nice. Also the blonde waitress was very nice. They also had color changing vapes in the downstairs. Try that one out!
Only bad thing about that shop is the music they play. Europoptechno is on the playlist a lot. They do play Bob Marley and stuff like that too, but every once and a while you get your Dr. Alban or the "i like to move it move it" song. I don't usually feel like cutting the rug after tokin' 24/7 for a week or so. But a good spot to hang..

Will continue later, got some stuff to do :redface:

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice report there bad ticket
dolphins is a lovely place to chill,plenty of vapourisers and the downstairs area (coulour changing got to try that),its a shame about the weed lately its been a bit crappy since they got shut down way back
i will be sure to try the sour d from rokerij
glad you had a blast

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Whoops totally forgot about this :smile:
Thanks for dropping by gents.

We also hit up the lovely city of Utrech, just to see the spot and visit the local shops. Specially the legendary Sarasani
18514IMG_1724-med.jpg

Only to be totally dissapointed when we saw this:
18514IMG_1722-med.jpg

:badday: It was the biggest bummer of the trip. So u could say we got off easy. If anyone knows why they closed the shop up, please elaborate. Some local guy said they had been busted with minors in the shop, but another local guy said he didn't think that was the case. Anyways, lovely city and the Andersom coffee shop by the canal is nice too. Big fat pretty nice pre-rolled joints there.

Back to Amsterdam. On the last day we visited the lovely Tertulia coffee shop and had their wiet cakes and a couple of games of chess (i won)
Only complaint is that they had a big ass front door which was open and it was pretty cold in the downstairs, upstrairs was full.

18514IMG_1738-med.jpg

Coffeeshop windows :smile:
18514IMG_1751-med.jpg

Nepal Cream hash and NYCD from Dampkring.

More later, got to do stuff again

:wave:

Last edited:

bizar4u

Looks fabulous. Makes me miss Amsterdam. My favorite shop was Siberie. I was also in Utrecht; remember sitting outside and drinking wietbier (sp) on one of those long summer days that they get up there in July...

Thanks for all the pix and the report...

B

mr.haze420

Veteran
i was in utrecht recently and stopped by a little shop called vip. no beverages for sale, had to buy some herb to stay and have a smoke. nice mex haze. got to talking with the owner and he said sarasoni had closed. someone saw the owner doing a multi k delivery near the shop to out of towners and oops, busted, closed.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Oh snap. Thanks for that man. What a bummer, hope they aint done for good. I'm gonna visit later :smile:

G

Hey BT,

Thanks for the report and nice pictures. Looks like you had a nice time. Makes me looking forward to my trip in April. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
Take care,
BG

Utrecht is a nice town, liked it a lot.
Sarasani had possibly the best haze we tried at that time.Despite the fact that it was named "Amesia Haze" .. hehe
Cult place,too bad they closed it ...

I remember also a coffeeshop, no tables, just a counter and a guy who didn't speak a word of english.He was just saying me "this good" for the Skunk he offered.Weird situation ...

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Hehe, might have been the Andersom shop. They only have a counter in the upstairs and kind of a saloon door you gotta open to get to the smoke spot downstairs :smile: The guy didn't speak too good english, most peeps in Utrech didn't.. Atleast when comparing to A'dam :redface:

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BadTicket said:
Oh snap. Thanks for that man. What a bummer, hope they aint done for good. I'm gonna visit later :smile:

I believe that Sarasani is finished. With the amount of weed transaction, they were attempting to make, nearly 10 kgs and the amount of herb, 30+ kilos, they found at another location, owned by the owner of Sarasani, I doubt they will get their license back. Sad. Truly sad. Peace.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JimmyEatWorld said:
I remember also a coffeeshop, no tables, just a counter and a guy who didn't speak a word of english.He was just saying me "this good" for the Skunk he offered.Weird situation ...

This could be coffeeshop 208 in Utrecht. There is no seating. Just a glass enclosed counter for weed sales. A buy n fly place. Peace.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Puffin13 said:
This could be coffeeshop 208 in Utrecht. There is no seating. Just a glass enclosed counter for weed sales. A buy n fly place. Peace.

Yep we whent to that one a couple of weeks ago. Was actualy the best we found in town, real good Sour Diesel. :yes:

G

i thought the sour deez from rokerji was terrible, the dealer was very moody too. place looks like a smack den. probably went to the wrong one though.

Last edited:
G

Rokerij is no biggie. Hasn't changed their menu in years... Bad attitude.

It is a bar, more or less. The one near Leidseplein, at least...

I enjoyed hanging out at Pink Floyd/Dampkring a lot. Very cheery staff... Good Amnesia Haze, even if it did taste like fresh Thai exactly.

B

British_Bulldog

Re: Coffeeshop 208, Utrecht

Alex-F said:
Yep we whent to that one a couple of weeks ago. Was actualy the best we found in town, real good Sour Diesel. :yes:

Hi and thanks for the info - what other good herb/hash was knocking around in Utrecht please?

Any other info about current goodies in Utrecht would be much appreciated :)

Many thanks,

Peace

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Not quite sure what's about, we only got the Diesel. :chin:

There's a mushroom shop just a couple of doors down from the 208 though, best Mexicans we ever had. :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts