What's new

Amsterdam-> London by train, safe to take stuff?

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
When I had my anal cavity search.....it was because they'd found a pack of king-sized rolling papers in my luggage.

This was back in the mid-80s.....when a couple of grams of hash was a bigger deal than it is nowadays, though.

THC4SIM

I know a couple of the guys did not get there stuff when it was posted from the red light area,
i posted mine at the airport when i got off train, 3 days later it landed on my doormat!!

used this method last 2 times with no problems, 20g both times..

daddy fingaz

When I had my anal cavity search.....it was because they'd found a pack of king-sized rolling papers in my luggage.

This was back in the mid-80s.....when a couple of grams of hash was a bigger deal than it is nowadays, though.
..thats a good pun, intended or not!!
really though that is discraceful treatment for carrying some rizla!!:mad:

I know a couple of the guys did not get there stuff when it was posted from the red light area,
i posted mine at the airport when i got off train, 3 days later it landed on my doormat!!

used this method last 2 times with no problems, 20g both times..

Methinks theres a postman who works the RLD who likes a toke and had one of mine before aswell, was my own fault though really, anywhere else and no problems! ;)

As Mellofello mentioned they want us to think they're more 'on it' than they really are with dogs checking all the packages posted and at the airports etc. dont beleive the hype!

indifferent

Veteran
Schiphol is the place to post, then it goes straight to the Schiphol sorting office rather than through the Amsterdam one, much less chance of a postie grabbing it.

M

meowman

I have taken reasonable amounts (max. 20 gr, usually 10-15, 3gr possession is legal in Belgium) from the Dutch side to Belgium too many times to count without ever having a problem. I've never seen police onboard. I do not use the Thayls train though, which might be more popular with tourists? I am always a bit fearful of the police, so I try to go early in the morning. I am also never stoned coming back, I wait until I get home to have some, though I think my bag must smell a bit sometimes.

As for Brussels to UK, I've brought some both ways, but much smaller amounts, max. 2 gr or so and mainly hashish to minimize the smell. I also have a EU passport, so no stamps.
I have never been held up by the customs, however there is a security check before boarding the train. I try to not wear metal (never beeped so far) and just keep the hash in my pocket. I don't remember seeing dogs on the UK side either.

I suppose I look quite inconspicuous as well, being an obvious stoner would not aid in this mission.

i would say not to risk it

They see that stamp on your passport that says you were in amsterdam, you will probably get searched

Thankfully those of us from UK dont get stamp'd anymore anywhere in the EU so theres no way of them knowing where you were....

With regards 2 posting... do u just send it over in an empty package with just the erb or do u try and conceal it some how ?? any more info on tthis??

Panoramical

Schiphol is the place to post, then it goes straight to the Schiphol sorting office rather than through the Amsterdam one, much less chance of a postie grabbing it.

Tried, never made it to the address.

I think Coach is the best option. You just need to buy a bag in Amsterdam, put your weed in it and leave it on the coach away your bag and where you're sitting. For paranoia's sake, I'd keep prints off everything.

Don't touch that bag until you're getting off the coach at your stop. Job done.

In the event the coach does get searched, yeah they'd find it. But what's to say it's yours?

Panoramical

Thankfully those of us from UK dont get stamp'd anymore anywhere in the EU so theres no way of them knowing where you were....

With regards 2 posting... do u just send it over in an empty package with just the erb or do u try and conceal it some how ?? any more info on tthis??

I'd try and conceal it. Smell-proof baggie and put it inside a dvd case or something of the sort...

If I were to post again, I'd pre-print labels to take with me so it looks like a professional/business package, rather than some stoned handwriting lol

M

meowman

Leaving it somewhere hidden in the coach would be a good idea, if taking the train from Amst to Bru, as there is no border checks on either end. However, Bru (or Amst) to Lon, there wouldn't be much point, since you still would have to walk through the customs area (with possibility of dogs). I doubt they search the coach in the London end, they have the customs officers to search ppl if necessary.

E

edgey

u can buy smell proof bags or heat sealed bags if you want and send it that way

if its only a small amount most of the time you'll be fine just don't send it to anywhere related to you