What's new

Amsterdam-> London by train, safe to take stuff?

fastriffs

Hi, tried to search for info on the subject but couldnt find too much about it. So im gonna stay for a couple of days in Adam soon, and traveling further to London by train changing trains in Brussels. How risky it is to take say couple g's of hash w/ me? At what point of the trip i should expect customs? Any tips on the subject welcome.

Ps. Im not desperate, if its not safe ill not do it.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
i would say not to risk it

They see that stamp on your passport that says you were in amsterdam, you will probably get searched

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
You will get customs on port of entry to UK. Good chance of being searched. Severity of search may vary though. I've had nothing, bag search, full body cavity at various times.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
if its only a few grams, you could put it in your mouth... if it comes on top, just swallow it mate...

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hash is easy to send by post, and pretty safe. up to 5g. that is how id do it (also i don t live in the UK )

What i sometimes do by train is letting the stuff in a bin, and getting it back when i arrive. but if there are searches in the station that s not really safe.

not sure about adam london.

++

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Therefore if you go train over brussel with then, I would propose send. that you it previously per postal service after Uk.

If you want would sew jut with however it yourself you in that, I would advise have you it always handy to that. If that once closely will be able to throw away you it or swallow can.

D

deathtosoapbar

Hi, tried to search for info on the subject but couldnt find too much about it. So im gonna stay for a couple of days in Adam soon, and traveling further to London by train changing trains in Brussels. How risky it is to take say couple g's of hash w/ me? At what point of the trip i should expect customs? Any tips on the subject welcome.

Ps. Im not desperate, if its not safe ill not do it.

I did exactly what your proposing to do few years back and let me put it this way i wouldnt again, was lucky but close call, id stick with the post like others are saying, at brussels they have a full screen so you cant see whos bein searched wether there being searched or even to what extent, i reckon also these days it would be harder and more riskier as security is probably even better now.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Bad idea i'd say. My friend got searched in Germany and got caught with like 5g of hash. They took everything and scheduled a court date for him. Now hes not allowed back in Germany for 10yrs or he'll be going to jail there..

FreeMan

Post it back, but not from Dam... day trip to Haarlem and post from their maybe. Walking through customs might be a breeze but it all depends on how they profile you.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Are you telling me that they have the resources to perform numerous body cavity searches on people coming in via train?
I hear about this stuff all the time, and I'm not sure how many circumstances actually lead to this.
I'd imagine that it's a big hassle and that it's not utilized willy nilly. There's gotta be a REAL signficant reason to perform one on somebody.....like they're pretty damn sure you've crammed a butload of seeds, hash, weed...whatever in there.
As much as I hear about this phenomena, I think it's more "urban legend" and only pulled out when there is great confidence there is going to be something to find.
Other than that....you've got alot of gaping aholes and cavernous va-j-j's hanging out for no reason. There just simply isn't enough man/woman power to conduct these types of searches regularly and without outrage by the travelling public.

So, I'll say it again: stick it in your bum if you're not too squeamish and want to ensure your safety to the max. It's better to do it voluntarily then have Bubba show you his hickory farms when you're incarcerated involuntarily.

FreeMan

I myself was coming from the 'no action in the anal region whatsoever' angle. I hear what your saying though, the scare tactic is more effective than enforcement. I've rolled through with small amounts by accident and had no bother, but other times had nothing and nearly ended up in an orange jumpsuit for not being a good little robot.

If it's too big to post, it's certainly to big to go up my arse.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ahh when you say cavity search, you mean? i can't imagine the customs guys sticking their finger up someones ass on a daily basis, let alone hourly. it just wouldn't fly, too many innocent people would raise all hell if they were humiliated like that during a search. they normally save those tactics for when they have already found some thing or they have clear info. even then first step will be an xray to confirm suspicion and allow them to get more drastic.

what they have implemented in many air ports is a smugglers toilet, this thing is made of glass, all the pipes are see through too and they lead to a sorting filtering machine which will sift out anything that doesn't belong in your shit and present it for the agents inspection on a metaphorical silver platter. they give you a laxative and bang you ain't holding anything back lol.

love?

ahh when you say cavity search, you mean? i can't imagine the customs guys sticking their finger up someones ass on a daily basis, let alone hourly. it just wouldn't fly, too many innocent people would raise all hell if they were humiliated like that during a search.
Heh, I imagine they'll just ask you to bend over and cough instead... And at least in some countries only doctors are allowed to perform the cavity search not customs guys. But your point is still valid of course.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
what they have implemented in many air ports is a smugglers toilet, this thing is made of glass, all the pipes are see through too and they lead to a sorting filtering machine which will sift out anything that doesn't belong in your shit and present it for the agents inspection on a metaphorical silver platter. they give you a laxative and bang you ain't holding anything back lol.

fuck....youd think theyd just legalize all drugs then go through all that.....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
fuck....youd think theyd just legalize all drugs then go through all that.....

hehe, very good point. but maybe the kind of people working there like doing such stuff.

btw. the Czech republic has recently gone that route. they legalized possession for personal consumption of all drugs and they legalized quite reasonable amounts, not just tinny bits, enough to go out and really party lol.

now they need to take the drug trade off the mafia and sell it per pharmacy to people with scripts hehe

jinx 420

In 08 took train from the Dam to Paris and never got even a look,then flew back to the States and didn't see one dog,anything and was mad I didn't try to bring anything home.On the other hand it wouldn't be worth the pound in the ass time you could receive for trying.That is crazy about the glass thrones(toilet),is that true?

mellofello

Not taking a dig at no one but I think you guys over estimate how determined they are to catch you bringing back those few grams. Really they don't give a shit, if they happen to catch you along the way great but they arn't looking for a few gs of hash here and there are they. Must confess I've never been on the train myself but a friend of mine used to travel between uk and brussels alot to go back home, always brought weed on the train back with her. I've been on the coach and plane to dam and always brought stuff back with me. Only time I've seen dogs was once on the way out at dover where they made us all get off the coach so they could take a dog on. Turns out they were looking for fat stacks of cash. Other time was in one of the main halls at gatwick, dogs and guns all stood around. I got pretty close to them but it was on my way out and I only had about 3g of oil on me and I guess that doesn't smell enough for dogs. Either that or they weren't looking.

No doubt post is a good option so long as it doesn't get caught up but the royal mail are pretty shit so you'd never know if it was customs or just their crap service anyway!

peace

mello