What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amended with Mycorrhizae VS Not

doublejj

Veteran
Costco carport!

Costco carport!

I mixin some new soil and getting back to work, I'm gonna go with a local company called HINDRIKUS, its all micro active and carry a full line of amendments.also Gonna do a 10 plant outdoor grow inside a o0ld costco garage frame, redone with clear plastic!! I moved back down to cali for a couple months, to much, to fast, I'm headed back home to Puget sound!!

I've done a few Costco carport grows, they work great.
Good luck

peace
doublejj

airplane

when useing "myrrcohize' sugested use is once in sedling stage, once in vegative stage and once ib flower stage, this is because one must give the plant time to establish the new root systems,,, results can be any where from 10 - 100% difference in plants results in greater yields, THIS STUFF WORKS< :white shark is the most advanced product on market today!

tolker

I started to use myrrcoize 2 days ago and (wow) i see a huge diff already :good: to myrrcoize.Glad I bought this worth the money.Does anyone think this will work in a hempy grow? Im thinking of going hydro hempy style.Got to be easy as dirt.lol

thanks tolker

airplane

Here's how I was tould to use it by a profesional at "ecogrow.com: any way : use one time in seedling stage, they once in vegative stage and once in begining of flower stage (12/12) this is because it gves time for the "fungus" to grow and cultvate, also he said to use a reduced amount of fertilizers when adding the "mycrrohi" at time of feeding Hope this helps < IT's good to here of your experience, What was your feeding schedule of "mycorrhi"? Hey do you use calmag+. it helps for bigger buds. what do you thin? Thanks PEACE!:tiphat: Sorry about the repeat of some of what I said

GrowbagUK

I started to use myrrcoize 2 days ago and (wow) i see a huge diff already :good: to myrrcoize.Glad I bought this worth the money.Does anyone think this will work in a hempy grow? Im thinking of going hydro hempy style.Got to be easy as dirt.lol

thanks tolker

Mycorrhizae take some time to colonise the plant (at least 3 weeks minimum).

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
For soil or soil-less mixes definitely yes. For a dialed hydro setup, no. In fact it could clog up your system.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great thread, as I keep trying to reduce the stuff I mix in there always seems to be amendments worth looking into.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
keep it simple stupid. :D great thread, im sure you learned a shit load. only way to fly!

i have learned some VERY easy methods, that are VERY cheap, to were i can get HYDRO results in the yielding area, in organics. :D if they can grow over size pumpkins, then i can grow over size BUDS.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
T

trem0lo

I got some time-released mycorrhizae in tablet forms and use a few per 2 gallon pot. I also threw a bunch in the trash bags that I use to mix my organic soil. Boy do they ever make a difference! Plants are bigger and happier!

the gnome

Veteran
I got some time-released mycorrhizae in tablet forms and use a few per 2 gallon pot. I also threw a bunch in the trash bags that I use to mix my organic soil. Boy do they ever make a difference! Plants are bigger and happier!

brand??

Siever

Veteran
hey big twin,

if you ever read this post: make some holes at the bottem of the bottle.
It's great when you accidentally overwater

S

scai

Who is saying that non-organic nutes kill the Mykos? Any proof of that? i call boooolshit

I would like to take closer look at this.
In nature, is there, salty nutrients? Where do you think those come from, skyis? Or from a man?
In nature where all funghi and microbes exist?

It's man made things, fertilizers that are made of salts?Quick solution, what doesn't support funghi and bacteria in soil?
Quick, but not bearing you for so long?

I still would like to think, that it is safer to fertilize with natures own things, nettles, chicken poo, bat guano, seaweed, ash and so on...

If you try to get a quick fix, you might get it all wrong...and have salts...
Then your funghi is not efficent? Cos it cant bear salts and man made fertilizer.Cos its not natural and has ill efects.
You get some fast grow...but at the end...not so much crop...or if you do, it...still could be better...if you have made it the slow way...

My funghi does beautiful, but I never use, FERTILIZERS. Bought from shop...

The only way that you can call something bullshit is if you have made labtests ar you have very strong growing history? And have recorded some facts from multiple growths?

Siever

Veteran
There are plenty of salty nutrients in nature.
Every chemical binding on atomic level between a metal and another element(not Oxygen) is called a salt. For example MgS which epson salt.
The reason funghi don't perform well in heavy fertilized soils is that the plants in that soil already have so much food they don't need a funghus to help them get these extra minerals. So in that case there will be no symbiotic relation between the 2.

Siever

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
In RDWC hydro: no Mycorrhizae, molasses, sugars or magic wands. I focus on lighting, environment, good nutrient regimen and genetics. The closest thing I might need for beneficials may be EWC tea for any root issues but I use a chiller & other means (powerhead venturi aerator & top feed hydroton...) to keep roots happy.