What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazing Men

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran

If there was ever a man that could make me switch sides, it would've been Yul Brynner. While it's not much of a movie, Kings of the Sun has him prowling half naked, like a wild cat, and the sight is stunning. And that from a guy who is helplessly in love with girls.

Last edited:
*mental orgasm* hehe Here's one for you guys ~

hugh.jpg

Cheers!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
We don't have any pictues of you Randude....you know we want some!!! Feel free to post some...haha:)

One of our heroes...

Attachments

• bob marley.jpg
    bob marley.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 19
  • bob marley 2.jpg
    bob marley 2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
  • bob marley 3.gif
    bob marley 3.gif
    151.9 KB · Views: 18

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Paul Newman is still one of the most handsome men ever....even though he's gone :(

Attachments

• paul newman 3.jpg
    paul newman 3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 26
  • paul_newman.jpg
    paul_newman.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Paul_Newman 2.jpg
    Paul_Newman 2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 22
  • paul_newman 3.jpg
    paul_newman 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
M

Marywanna

My,my,my! Now that is an enjoyable thread! Even curled my toes a couple times....................:sasmokin:

AtomicBetty

My guy is an amazing man. He just has got everything I need. I am a lucky lady.

THAT said, the cute boy at the grow shop might just qualify as an amazing man too. Hawt AND knowledgeable. That's shexxy. :)

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
this thread is so gay...

edit: not that there is anything wrong with that of course!

also, this reminds me of what elaine benes once said about women who liked men's body, that they were sickies lol because man's body was rudimentary and utilitarian, the woman's body is the beautiful one.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Him too....

:yeahthats Freddy Prince Jnr can rock my world anyday or night...
His eyes make me melt.
And Johnny Depp goes without saying.:whip:

Does any one know who Jason Statham is?
Ohh my golly gosh is he hot:yoinks:, especially in the movie's 'Death Race' and 'The Transporter' 1, 2 & 3.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Good to see I am not alone. All my friends laugh at me when I say he is sooooo gorgeous-lol. But I say thats ok. Less to share him with, lol.

M

Marywanna

Bad Girls! I am getting sick of boobs and girl butts,don't let this thread die! Johnny Depp as John Dillinger....................I can't find a pic! Help me kk! Marywanna