What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazing Glass Bongs

shithawk420

Veteran
Great pieces jointed one.but if I may ask,how did you get your FYC tubes amsterdamnesia?those are extremely limited pieces from my understanding. I haven't looked at tubes in a while but can you tell us the artist collaboration on that?I can't remember but if I try I can remember.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well ten years ago they were pretty rare.I'm not surprised they are more popular now.if I could afford one I would buy one in a heart beat.FUCK YOUR CREW!

Nice collection theJointedOne!

FYC is or was JP from Toro who makes the tubes, Snic who does the copper work and Slinger that does the arty stuff, also PaKoH has done some sandblasted FYC work as well.

I can PM you some details where to buy FYC if you would like, the online store I purchased mine off still has some in stock (so the site says) I don't think they sold very well because of the price.

A few of my RooR collection (old pic sorry)

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
Those roors are all .de I'm sure.and you've even got a worked one. I can't even afford one of those let alone a FYC tube.do you even use your FYC tube? I would be too scared of breaking it

V_MAN

There's a Coyle/freeek collab I was really keen on getting, but there's other gems I have my eyes on. I'm a massive Casto fan, I have quite a bit of his work.

shithawk420

Veteran
Holy shit I've never seen that one!!the tubes acrylic but the mask is outstanding!! do you know anything about that piece O.G Monk? It looks like the mask is just a holder for the tube but I can't tell

O.G.Monk

Holy shit I've never seen that one!!the tubes acrylic but the mask is outstanding!! do you know anything about that piece O.G Monk? It looks like the mask is just a holder for the tube but I can't tell

Yes i think the mask just hold the bong i find at google but if you like mask bongs you can check here http://gasmask-bong.com/

i like more the glass mask bong it is hand blown glass and it cost about 6500$

check it
marijuana-mask.jpg

and how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD9hdZZQHNY

O.G.Monk

Img180097_dragon_bong_sm.jpg

gallery_2_838_336437.jpg

amazing-dragon-glass-bong-thcfinder.jpg

adam-whobrey-x-steve-hops-hod-rod-bubbler-3.jpg
[/IMG]

i love this art because it is handmade the only bad think is that all those cost more than 1000 $ but i love them i can fill 20 pages of those if you want :D

O.G.Monk

Screw that.why not learn to blow glass like that instead?
2 hours from Here where i live there is one verry old man and he blow glass for years when he was a child he started and he makes amazing art i dont know how to tell him to make me a bong :laughing: