What's new

Alpine Shangri-La: Vol 3.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Wow fastpine, coming along NICELY, despite the suspense/thriller part. Crossing my fingers it's all good for ya. I dig the injector too, would like to incorporate one here next year. I would think if a tea were strained well enough it should work, eh? I'm gonna check out the link. Thanks.

Endur

Veteran
looks good bud, your spot kinda looks like mine...as in filtered sun, open space, with a bunch of brush surrounding the grow. If possible, can you show/explain how do you filter your main line that is in the spring. Im having to go check my lines every 7-10 to make sure its not plugged. much appricated...stay up, and in a few months all the hard work will pay off.

J.V

ICMag Donor

Still waiting on those details Fast Pine........

If anyone does no what happened to F.P, a heads up would be great...

At the moment we are left with a few possible scenario's....
#1: Fast Pine is laying low, playing it quiet....and has possibly shifted his game up a gear...

#2: He come unstuck at the other patch via a police bust/stake out.....Maybe that old couple took his vehicle details and reported it to the cops....

#3: He's dust and bones.....

I'm hoping it's scenario #1.....

I remember looking at Volume 1, 2, and 3 back in the day....
Great stuff....A lot of work and dedication...Hope you are safe Fast Pine.

hamstring

Veteran
FP is a great guy would like to hear from him also. My guess is he has a different handle and is hiding in plain sight on some other MJ site.

I wish him Good Luck.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Still waiting on those details Fast Pine........

If anyone does no what happened to F.P, a heads up would be great...

At the moment we are left with a few possible scenario's....
#1: Fast Pine is laying low, playing it quiet....and has possibly shifted his game up a gear...

#2: He come unstuck at the other patch via a police bust/stake out.....Maybe that old couple took his vehicle details and reported it to the cops....

#3: He's dust and bones.....

I'm hoping it's scenario #1.....

I remember looking at Volume 1, 2, and 3 back in the day....
Great stuff....A lot of work and dedication...Hope you are safe Fast Pine.

JV what's happenin man?! Good to see ya in the Outdoor forum already, how are things?

Gearin up for another great year I hope?!

J.V

ICMag Donor
JV what's happenin man?! Good to see ya in the Outdoor forum already, how are things?

Gearin up for another great year I hope?!

Hey Team Microbe......So far, So good....
This year wont be as big as last year, I lost 2 out of 3 mother plants in early December.......not long before they had to go out....Went away for 10 days and my watering set up did not function correctly, due to a simple mistake.....Oh well...no biggie. I'm glad I still have the one mother...Pheww

On the other hand, I'm testing some seeds from a pollen chuck I did indoors last year.....Flying Dutchmens Sk#1 X Widow X...See how it goes....Be good and stay safe.:)

Team Microbe

Veteran
Hey Team Microbe......So far, So good....
This year wont be as big as last year, I lost 2 out of 3 mother plants in early December.......not long before they had to go out....Went away for 10 days and my watering set up did not function correctly, due to a simple mistake.....Oh well...no biggie. I'm glad I still have the one mother...Pheww

On the other hand, I'm testing some seeds from a pollen chuck I did indoors last year.....Flying Dutchmens Sk#1 X Widow X...See how it goes....Be good and stay safe.:)

Ah man, no doubt. Still gonna be a great year I bet... just because you don't go big doesn't mean much.

I'm thinking of getting into drip systems this season for my dry patches but they're so intimidating after hearing about so many malfunctions goin on while the grower is away like that... I'm not sure how many I'll do. I myself only have 2 mothers right now that I'm cutting from - Cheese Candy and Blueberry Headband. I should've started mothering some girls out sooner than I did but I think I'll be able to squeeze some cuttings from each one.

That Flying Dutchmen Sk #1 x Widow X sounds DANK! I'm interested in how those turn out for you... let me know if you need any testers to try em out along side of your grow this season :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts