What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alpine outdoor guerilla grow

Funkalicious

Hi folks,

Back from the spot. We've had two weeks of solid rain and fairly low night temperatures (below 10°C).

I harvested the leftover buds from the previous visit two weeks ago. Really frosty smallies.. Should make great hash.

Small bud harvest
IMG_20231028_132620.jpg

IMG_20231028_132516.jpg

Thai Chi

The main event! The girls are looking fantastic despite the intense rain.

The winds must have been strong, because one branch split at the base, which meant a cola was touching some plants near the ground.. That was the only spot with mild budrot/mold. The girls are 99% clear of mold! Bravo ACE seeds.

The slower pheno probably needs 10-14 days, and the faster pheno 7-10 days. Going to check the weather a lot and push as much as possible until the cut.

Pics!
IMG_20231028_113038.jpg

IMG_20231028_112421.jpg

IMG_20231028_112001.jpg

IMG_20231028_112047.jpg

IMG_20231028_111042.jpg

Here's a sample that accidentally broke off.
IMG_20231028_133559.jpg

Last edited:

F2F

Great job on this (and last years) guerilla grow Funkaliciois. Curious to hear how that Belladonna smokes. Heard a lot of good about that one.

Peace,
F2F

Funkalicious

Great job on this (and last years) guerilla grow Funkaliciois. Curious to hear how that Belladonna smokes. Heard a lot of good about that one.

Peace,
F2F
Thanks a lot @F2F

Really enjoyed the fruits of the past three years at this spot.. Still toking on the blue cheese from the first grow hehe. I think this will be the best so far :)

Will let you know about the Belladonna, and others, lots of variety to explore.

need4weed

Veteran
Thanks a lot @F2F

Really enjoyed the fruits of the past three years at this spot.. Still toking on the blue cheese from the first grow hehe. I think this will be the best so far :)

Will let you know about the Belladonna, and others, lots of variety to explore.
@Funkalicious I'm curious about belladonna too, keep us posted