What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alpha and Beta CBD Outdoor mix led grow

zby67

hi zby67, the fans are working great, just used one of many chargers for mobile phones i found and the fans were from ebay, 3£ and are silent, there is a lot of threads how to make a dyi carbon filter so i followed one of them.
Soil is actually organic, i am amending with plant extracts and teas, the mix is compost, perlite, ewc and some more stuff, i am using living mulch as well and all is good, soon there will be abundance of a great medicine to smoke i hope. Thanks for watching and tomorrow new photos coming.

Living mulch sounds interesting ill look into it. can't wait for more pictures! i plan to start my own grow so i figured i would ask ya what you use. thank you for for you reply and keep up the good work with your grow!

jenery

22 days of 12/12, 4th week commencing

22 days of 12/12, 4th week commencing

Ciao tutti, here is few snap shots i took today, the girls are doing fine, the night temperature is higher now that the freeze is gone so let's hope for the buds to get bigger!

Alpha:

Beta:

three more pictures in the next post...

jenery

new progress

new progress

Hi fellow gardeners and pot lovers, today i am gonna post some photos i took yesterday. The reason i snapped those was to show you how the plants are starting to yellow, mainly the lower fan leaves but overall i was a little bit scared two days back.
Not sure if the cold temperatures stressed them like this or the reason was that they were starving, but they got some extract i made last week and i have already prepared another one, mix of fruit and unrefined sugar and actually the plants now seem much better.
Anyway here we go, first the yellowing:

Alpha

Beta

next post some bud shots...:dance013:

jenery

28 days of 12/12

28 days of 12/12

Hello all, i took some pictures today one hour after the lights came on, high humidity is because of new seedlings i put in the closet.

Beta buds 3 different views

Alpha

still yellowing fan leaves, but otherwise it seems they are budding nicely, very intense fruity lemony/citric smell when i rub the stems... according to one grow log i found about them, they should finish around 8 weeks, so half way there already... got a magnifying glass, gotta try to make some photos when the fan is not blowing... Have a good time everybody, :thank you: for watching

jenery

One month flowering

One month flowering

Hello everyone, new photos are here as the girls reached 31 days of 12/12...

Alpha

Beta

and more...

jenery

Magnifier shots

Magnifier shots

here some more Beta buds

and together

and 40X magnifier glass

Today i made some aact with worm castings, compost, apple cider and juice and orange skin ash, aerated with spoon on the drill, check it out if you do not have a air pump, Vonfornes quick whipped aerated tea:post no.14 in this great compost tea thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60687

diluted 1:1 with water and applied straight today, hope they will like it

thanks for watching and have a great time, bye

J

Javadog

Amazing work. Thanks for sharing.

At first I kinda lol'ed at "orange skin ash", then I Googled it up...it is a big K source.
Orange skin (ash) - 2.9 27

Good luck,

JD

jenery

Thank you Javadog, you are right about that, it is great when you buy an orange and first you can eat the fruit, then you can let the skin dry on a heating perfuming your home and then just burn it to feed it to the plants in the flower. Thanks for watching, i will keep you updated

jenery

36 days of 12/12

36 days of 12/12

Hello all, just a quick update with a few photos, the buds are filling up nicely, tomorrow i will make a new aerated compost tea again with some unrefined sugar as well to feed the microbes... Here are the photos:

Alpha

Beta

hope you like it and i will update soon again, bye for now

jenery

microscope usb photos

microscope usb photos

Hi everyone, so my wife bought recently this usb microscope, here are my first photo attempts with it:

more to come...

jenery

and more microfly

and more microfly

here 3 more:

2 days back i made the aact with some unrefined sugar and ewc and compost, today i will take photos and post more for the 42nd day of flowering...

jenery

42 days flowering update

42 days flowering update

Hello everybody, so today it is day 42 for Alpha and Beta that they are on 12/12 light schedule, here are double take photos with and without flash.

Alpha

from top

Beta to come...

jenery

49 days of flowering update

49 days of flowering update

Hello everyone, here are some photos of my ladies at the end of week 7 of flowering, Beta buds

Alpha bud

and some magnified photos coming...

jenery

magnified pictures

magnified pictures

Beta is yellowing faster than Alpha, the hair are getting brown faster so she will be the first to die I believe. Will start sorting the drying box for the ladies as their time is coming up soon, thanks for watching everyone and enjoy the weekend!:tiphat:

jenery

52 days flowering

52 days flowering

Hi all, getting to the finish line, thinking about degrading one more hour of light for the last week of their life. I will give them last aerated compost tea tomorrow as well and will evaluate the precise chop time at day 60 of flower. The hair are getting more brown each day but the trichomes are still clear/milky. Anyway here are the photos:

Alpha

Unfocused shot

more to come...

jenery

Help with chop time?

Help with chop time?

Beta

So there is not much info about this strain not even on MNS forums, only report was saying they finish around 8 weeks under led lights, i was thinking to leave the harvesting for my day off in one week on day 60. My thing is i do not really want much CBG and the sleeping effect so i am not waiting for much amber but maybe when 10% of the trichomes turn to amber would be the best time? One factor is the low night temperatures that maybe slowed the flowering. Anyway any help or advice would be appreciated. Gonna read what DJ Short has to say about harvesting time and start making a little drying chamber:dance013:
Bye everyone and new photos coming before the harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts