What's new

All the different rooms...........

sonoma

thanks everyone, I'm just the builder, some of them are mine, but most are not. And yes skeletor, it's way different than in Florida. Is it legal, yes, I'm just building the things, and I have a perscription for everything I'm growing.

peace...

G

Aw man you cant comprehend the amount of sheer jealousy coarsing through my veins right now,why do I stay why why?Hard to believe we live in the same country.

G

I m greener than your weed with envy! Unbelievable indeed! I live on the Gulf Coast and it would be almost imposible to do that for very long!
Beautiful work!

Buzzsmirk!

SKELETOR said:
Aw man you cant comprehend the amount of sheer jealousy coarsing through my veins right now,why do I stay why why?Hard to believe we live in the same country.

yes "sonoma" i am also salivating lookin at your setups!!! :yummy:

cali is great place to grow/ get med pot but the cost of living in cali scares me alot!! :yoinks:
BUZZ!

G

Buzz not when you can legally sell it for more money than we can sell it illegally for on the east coast!If I'm not mistaken and please correct me if I am,dont you all charge upwards of 6 grand for an lb or 65 bucks for a quarter ounce,or is someone totally bullshitting me about whats going on out there.I'll tell you folks if its true,how can you blame the feds for crackin down lol?Dont get me wrong I'm on your side like you wouldnt believe,but if the prices are like I said for erb out of the clinics there well I just dont know what to think about that.Another words tell me it aint so?

Buzzsmirk!

SKELETOR said:
Buzz not when you can legally sell it for more money than we can sell it illegally for on the east coast!If I'm not mistaken and please correct me if I am,dont you all charge upwards of 6 grand for an lb or 65 bucks for a quarter ounce,or is someone totally bullshitting me about whats going on out there.I'll tell you folks if its true,how can you blame the feds for crackin down lol?Dont get me wrong I'm on your side like you wouldnt believe,but if the prices are like I said for erb out of the clinics there well I just dont know what to think about that.Another words tell me it aint so?

i dunno "skull" , i am near where you live, not in cali, it's "sonoma" who should elaborate o cali/pot prices/cost of living. The "governator" chicken shit out on the "hemp" program for farmers by vetoing it (i smell special interest stench!!) :fsu:

BTW the price of pot in cali is relative to their cost of living being higher across the board than what we see here in our part of the country
BUZZ!

Last edited:

sonoma

Thanks everyone. As far as prices....well it's constantly a battle. Clubs around me will pay up to $4500/lb for name brand, kindest of kind erb, but most of the time we can get $3800. In southern cali, they fetch up to 6500. It's expensive to live here, but wages are higher here. 1 million people do it. It's worth every red cent. come on over!! One of the only states that you can surf and snowboard on the same day, oh, and grow herb legally.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Gorgeous rooms Sonoma, but, you knew that already :joint:

I'd love to come out and join you, but it doesn't look like the wife's gonna go for it. Something about earthquakes and dropping into the sea :D

Oh well, I'll just stay hidden in my red state, praying that my little garden that makes me $0 won't get me sent to prison for the next 10 years.

sonoma

Hey nitetiger, the tigers den looks great.

There is some truth to your wife's concerns, and hopefully someday we'll all be able to grow it without persecution, or prosecution. good luck to you, your wife and the den.

P.S My garden earns $0 too, but it sure saves me a lot of money.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Thanks sonoma! Glad you like what's in it, which is what I'm guessing you mean, cuz my room looks like a pigsty compared to your setups :D

Yeah, mine doesn't make me any, but it doesn't really save me any, because with prices running $400-$600 an ounce around here, I ain't buying it, grow or no :D It just keeps me supplied, whereas normally, I'd just be dry and looking at the guys offering me $50 eights like they had some horribly disfiguring disease.

Thanks for the well wishes, and my wife really appreciates that you agree with her. I can tell, by the way she smirked at me when she read your reply LOL

G

Wow sonoma all that erb and you make zero off it?If clubs are charging from 4-6 an lb where is all that money going?Bro dont get me wrong,I'm trying to understand how its working over there.I think its great but obviously some folks are rakin it in.How much could it be to rent a bldg to sell erb out of?I just wonder if there wasnt so much outright cash involved if the feds would be coming down the way they are.They could give a shit normally unless there is cash or property involved

fatboyOGOF

very nice rooms. that is quite a talent. i can barely work a hammer. :)

i have found someone i trust who is a handy man type. electrical, wood whatever. i'm having him come over and help fix my closet grow. too much heat of course.

these pics might help with some ideas. i also just bought
Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis;
Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible (Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible); and Marijuana Indoors: Five Easy Gardens.

I'm hoping to find some good info on the best way to cool down the closet. and build out the room a bit. after seeing your pics i went to the closet and wondered if i could have him build a frame outside of the closet door into the bedroom so i could have another 2.5 to 3 feet deep veg area. probably take you 2 hours. :)

if i can't get this to work out, if you ever come to phoenix, i've got cash. :sasmokin:

sonoma

I'm on my way to pheonix, sweet.

Great books. It's always good to have those when you want answers.

I'm sure you've looked at all the ways you can cool your room....the easiest is to add a little ac unit. Pheonix is hot, so I'm sure it's quite the struggle. Can you pull cooler air from inside the bedroom to the closet? if so, add an intake fan. Air cooled lights are another way to reduce the heat. If you have ac in your house, some times you can add a little ducting to your existing home air conditioner and direct it into the closet.
I always endorse going bigger, so adding a few feet to the closet is a great idea. if there's damage, just set aside the money to fix it when you move.

Skeletor-some growers make a lot of money, some club owners also make a lot, but I don't think it's any different than any other market. I don't think anyone is making too much money, relative to the work it takes to do either of those things.

fatboyOGOF

howdy sonoma. it's getting nice down here. barely broke 100 degrees this week. :)

i've done a ton of reading on fixing my flower room. i've used a portable swamp cooler and a fujitroic 9000 btu portable a/c. both broke from over use. i'm asking questions in another thread and one of the bros is very hot on "window" type a/c units. i'm researching more today.

can add a little ducting to your existing home air conditioner and direct it into the closet

i read about this a few years ago. it's the first thing i'm having my friend look into. it sounds like the perfect cure.

later

G

You know sonoma the more I think about how much you all have to pay for power,the Feds should be subsidizing you instead of trying to close you down lol.

G

dam now thats a freaki setup. holy cow man. whats strains you growing.. man im down here in socal and shit dude i envy what youa re doing that a shit load of wattage to play with... killer job man killer....

Latest posts

Latest posts