What's new

All the different rooms...........

SpoCannabis

Purple_trees said:
Hate to wake this thing up from the dead but how could i not?? Sick thread Sonoma.. Just wondering, what strain do most of these commercial guys run?

I agree...I would've heh. How's about an update sonoma?

And Purple_trees BTW...
sonoma said:
P.S My garden earns $0 too, but it sure saves me a lot of money.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Originally Posted by sonoma
P.S My garden earns $0 too, but it sure saves me a lot of money.

People actually believe that? Did you guys see this guys rooms? Sorry, but I've been in about 10 grow rooms, all on that scale or larger with the owners being massive stoners... never did they smoke close to what they produced.

B

badugi

Never seen SilverStar Mini's. Can you take some more close-up pics of 'em? How do they compare to the standard 6" SS's? (I used to have a 6" SS for 600w, didn't like it.)

B

badugi

Mr Celsius said:
People actually believe that? Did you guys see this guys rooms? Sorry, but I've been in about 10 grow rooms, all on that scale or larger with the owners being massive stoners... never did they smoke close to what they produced.
What he's implying is that these are co-op medical grows.

sonoma

I don't know how I missed all of these posts, but thanks everyone. I'm just fighting the good fight. I don't have any new pics. I had a few scares in the past year, so I haven't been posting or taking any photos.

The silver star mini's are awesome, small, but they pack a punch. I am a loyal silver star user, I haven't seen a hood that even comes close to their quality.

As far as strains...I run anything good. I've done all the purples, well a lot of them, orange crush is a great one, snow cap is a good commercial strain, pretty much anything that is good.

thanks all!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Do you like the silverstars better than daystar ac's ? I use daystars, but i see that the silverstars have 8" cooling flanges instead of the norm 6" that u see. Do u notice a significant difference in temp because of this? Do they work good with 600's too..? thx sonoma

bucshott

Sweet builds Sonoma Hope u start postin pics again. Ever Thought about going Vertical and using Aero or Fogponics ?

Bucshott

somoz

Veteran
Damn, what up sonoma! Great to see you around man, I took some time off the boards as well but glad to see you still creeping......how's the outdoor coming along, beats 4' high ceilings I would imagine?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Good to still see you around. I swore that when I moved to Sonoma I would hit you up to build my new rooms. Glad to see it might still be possible.

Best wishes and Keep it safe. Thanks for letting us know you're still out there.

sonoma

The outside did great, learned a lot, 100 gallon smart pots, had some theft, helicopters, all sorts of fun doing it out in the open. 4' ceilings are really under rated. I've seen warehouse sized grows that don't compare as far as quality and quantity per watt. But, the outdoors is a far better work environment.
Abja Roots, I'd love to build a room/rooms for/with you.

Latest posts

Latest posts