What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All strains of LaPlata Labs Grow Journal

rik78

Veteran
hey PhillysFinest!

whats the deal with "laplata labs"?

cant find any info anywhere online about them...?

try using paragraphs, and punctuation when you type out a post! its hard to read when it is just a shitshow of words!

Most people will not even read a shitshow paragraph like youve been typing out, it is super hard to read.

I will show you..
---------------------------
sorry guys i missed a week i have been busy and never much changed been waitin for my new mh light to come in so i can transplant the babys n have another room finally 3 rooms yea boy anway ill will take pictures of some of the babys and the new one i added to the collection an pics and all n nothing really changed besided a bunch poping i did have trouble wit the bizzare an pscyo crack from sick meds i think i just got a bad batch thats all happens u kno anyway all the la plata labs gear growin nicely there all gettin tall i have them under a flurosent light so no extra heat and also that will change to mh that why there not transplanted to there own cup instead of tray i did move a buch but only 2 la plata labs thats teh 2 maple tangerine and but i also germinated like 5 of everythin to find the best pheno but i mite grow them all out to smoke but try to keep the nice better one n mother her i would really like to do that to one lemon alien n maple tangeerine n white vodddo n buddha pez n pink alien i wish i could mother all them plants but probly wont anyway but i will updaet later in the week i pulled my back out yesterday standin lookin threw seeds an next thing u kno a eletric charge felt like zapped my bottom middle spinal cord and could not get up or move for 2 hours layin on the floor and now i walk hunch over so so so bad n should be in the hospital but i hate them so much man but i m in alot of pain if i decide to go to the hospital i will rite toward the end of the weeek but if i dont go i will be writtin tom or next def andway nect time i come on i promise more of a update and more pictures just im in pain from my back an cant sit that long at all n thanks for ur time guys
----------------------FIXED BELOW
Sorry guys i missed a week, I have been busy and nothing much has changed.

I've been waiting for my new mh light to come in so i can transplant the babys and have another room finally 3 rooms,yea boy!

Anyway I will take pictures of some of the babys and the new one I added to the collection and pics and all and nothing really changed besided a bunch poping i did have trouble with the bizzare an pscyo crack from sick meds I think I just got a bad batch thats all happens u know.

All the La Plata Labs gear is growing nicely there all getting tall i have them under a florescent light so no extra heat.

Also that will change to mh that's why they are not transplanted to there own cup instead of tray.

I did move a buch but only 2 la plata labs thats teh 2 maple tangerine and but i also germinated like 5 of everythin to find the best pheno.

I mite(might..mite is a bug) grow them all out to smoke but try to keep the nice better one and mother her i would really like to do that to one lemon alien, maple tangeerine, white vodddo, buddha pez and pink alien i wish i could mother all them plants but probly wont anyway.

I will update later in the week i pulled my back out yesterday standing lookin through seeds and next thing you know an eletric charge felt like zapped my bottom middle spinal cord and could not get up or move for 2 hours laying on the floor and now i walk hunch over so so so bad n should be in the hospital but i hate them so much man but i m in alot of pain if i decide to go to the hospital i will write toward the end of the weeek but if i dont go i will be writing tomorrow or the next day.

anyway next time i come on i promise more of a update and more pictures just im in pain from my back an cant sit that long at all n thanks for ur time guys.

------------
MUCH EASIER TO READ NOW!!!!

im waiting for those pics! you owe me now lol.

PLEASE!!!