What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All strains of LaPlata Labs Grow Journal

oh yea i did not go threw my whole entire list like i said i was i am doin it sunday bc i need to clean some thing out anyway an also catalog my seeds so instead of always takin out piles an lookin at 5 at a time i can see the whole list at once so be easier n better !!!!! but once i catalog my plants and seeds i will post it def i hoping to do it sunday now thats when i have the time next to do it good... but i kno there at least 50 babys at least minium 50 plants includint babbys i mean which is crazy an there enough room so what i decided to do is some crossin with som strains maybe ill find the next gsc or green crack or blue dream or chemdawg we can all dream rite!!!!!! anyway i got to go later peeps

friday i could not fine the camera its 3 am i the morning since i did not post today i decided to...ok first thing almost the whole entire bottom row popped except for the blue goo berry i bacially killed them the one babby was white for 3 days i knew something was wrong it was hard like plastic u kno what i m talkin about when the baby stay white and turn more like rock hard then mushey crap anyway i ripped it out rather start over so i soaked 3 of them also i decided to throw some other seeds in water dinachem and 7/8 man i lost an put in a wrong cup and everything sucs man but i think i got it rite now man i hope but purple sour plushberry both pooped all the gooeybreeders all the la plata labs gear poped but i added more of each kind so i will update either tom saturday or sunday on what needs to pop each day i added a few more babys so i did not plant all the babys at once u can tell the ones i did plant at the same time but everythin lookin really really good and tom i will have my camera to up load a picture of the tray of babys i kno there is nothing intertestin going on now bc there just babys but it is what it is an also i will be posting stuff like what i use and everything as soon as they start growin or maybe before yea before bc it would be a good time filler until they get big so i guess next time i post i will have more pictures and more update i will update what is popped exactly and date i pottd the seeds probly tom or sunday i will but all the babys look very strong in the root riots until tom see ya

sorry guys i missed a week i have been busy and never much changed been waitin for my new mh light to come in so i can transplant the babys n have another room finally 3 rooms yea boy anway ill will take pictures of some of the babys and the new one i added to the collection an pics and all n nothing really changed besided a bunch poping i did have trouble wit the bizzare an pscyo crack from sick meds i think i just got a bad batch thats all happens u kno anyway all the la plata labs gear growin nicely there all gettin tall i have them under a flurosent light so no extra heat and also that will change to mh that why there not transplanted to there own cup instead of tray i did move a buch but only 2 la plata labs thats teh 2 maple tangerine and but i also germinated like 5 of everythin to find the best pheno but i mite grow them all out to smoke but try to keep the nice better one n mother her i would really like to do that to one lemon alien n maple tangeerine n white vodddo n buddha pez n pink alien i wish i could mother all them plants but probly wont anyway but i will updaet later in the week i pulled my back out yesterday standin lookin threw seeds an next thing u kno a eletric charge felt like zapped my bottom middle spinal cord and could not get up or move for 2 hours layin on the floor and now i walk hunch over so so so bad n should be in the hospital but i hate them so much man but i m in alot of pain if i decide to go to the hospital i will rite toward the end of the weeek but if i dont go i will be writtin tom or next def andway nect time i come on i promise more of a update and more pictures just im in pain from my back an cant sit that long at all n thanks for ur time guys

tom i will have pictures of all th plant of la plata gear the past week i have been busy movin stuff for a third room wich is awsome so over the weekend i will post a picture how there growin n there all in indviduals containers on instead of th tray i did not want to leave them in the tray to long for the roots to get rooted but anyway lookin none died all look amazing will be updating very shortyly thanks for ur time

hey PhillysFinest!

whats the deal with "laplata labs"?

cant find any info anywhere online about them...?

try using paragraphs, and punctuation when you type out a post! its hard to read when it is just a shitshow of words!

Most people will not even read a shitshow paragraph like youve been typing out, it is super hard to read.

I will show you..
---------------------------
sorry guys i missed a week i have been busy and never much changed been waitin for my new mh light to come in so i can transplant the babys n have another room finally 3 rooms yea boy anway ill will take pictures of some of the babys and the new one i added to the collection an pics and all n nothing really changed besided a bunch poping i did have trouble wit the bizzare an pscyo crack from sick meds i think i just got a bad batch thats all happens u kno anyway all the la plata labs gear growin nicely there all gettin tall i have them under a flurosent light so no extra heat and also that will change to mh that why there not transplanted to there own cup instead of tray i did move a buch but only 2 la plata labs thats teh 2 maple tangerine and but i also germinated like 5 of everythin to find the best pheno but i mite grow them all out to smoke but try to keep the nice better one n mother her i would really like to do that to one lemon alien n maple tangeerine n white vodddo n buddha pez n pink alien i wish i could mother all them plants but probly wont anyway but i will updaet later in the week i pulled my back out yesterday standin lookin threw seeds an next thing u kno a eletric charge felt like zapped my bottom middle spinal cord and could not get up or move for 2 hours layin on the floor and now i walk hunch over so so so bad n should be in the hospital but i hate them so much man but i m in alot of pain if i decide to go to the hospital i will rite toward the end of the weeek but if i dont go i will be writtin tom or next def andway nect time i come on i promise more of a update and more pictures just im in pain from my back an cant sit that long at all n thanks for ur time guys
----------------------FIXED BELOW
Sorry guys i missed a week, I have been busy and nothing much has changed.

I've been waiting for my new mh light to come in so i can transplant the babys and have another room finally 3 rooms,yea boy!

Anyway I will take pictures of some of the babys and the new one I added to the collection and pics and all and nothing really changed besided a bunch poping i did have trouble with the bizzare an pscyo crack from sick meds I think I just got a bad batch thats all happens u know.

All the La Plata Labs gear is growing nicely there all getting tall i have them under a florescent light so no extra heat.

Also that will change to mh that's why they are not transplanted to there own cup instead of tray.

I did move a buch but only 2 la plata labs thats teh 2 maple tangerine and but i also germinated like 5 of everythin to find the best pheno.

I mite(might..mite is a bug) grow them all out to smoke but try to keep the nice better one and mother her i would really like to do that to one lemon alien, maple tangeerine, white vodddo, buddha pez and pink alien i wish i could mother all them plants but probly wont anyway.

I will update later in the week i pulled my back out yesterday standing lookin through seeds and next thing you know an eletric charge felt like zapped my bottom middle spinal cord and could not get up or move for 2 hours laying on the floor and now i walk hunch over so so so bad n should be in the hospital but i hate them so much man but i m in alot of pain if i decide to go to the hospital i will write toward the end of the weeek but if i dont go i will be writing tomorrow or the next day.

anyway next time i come on i promise more of a update and more pictures just im in pain from my back an cant sit that long at all n thanks for ur time guys.

------------
MUCH EASIER TO READ NOW!!!!

im waiting for those pics! you owe me now lol.

o yes i will be updating an takng pictures this week and sorry guys we moved to a small warhouse an have all diffrent rooms now n had to set the rooms up and everything thats why i been gone been so busy and growing like 400 strains now not just la plata i mean crazy strain i got goin also bestide these are the ones on the top of my head

sour kosher baby, martain kush baby, silver la baby, la silver kush baby, kush dream 2 weeks in flower purple la, la chocolat, purple wreck,sour kush (head band), hitman og, sour krypt about to go into flower, traing day just finished flowering, Tangie babbys all dna gear i have a few more also from them an i kno i have at least 100 diffrent strains running no lye ill be taking pictures soon guys

blueberry gum about to go into flower, cinderella 99 baby,blue venom in flower, pinappl express baby, blue og baby that the g13 labs gear i got up

sinmint cookies i have in flower and veg and babys of them and clones and tangerine power about to go into flower had sinfully sour and kno to hermie trust me sour jack is kno to hermie i kno someon who use to work at sincity

liberty haze in dark period finished and is purple alot and very dank for real and ciritical kush is in flower

jillybean veg, chernobyl veg , ace of spades veg, querkle ( rare green pheno) finishin flower, jack the ripper baby, qleaner veg, vortex veg,plushberry veg,marionberry kush baby
that all the Tga subcool i got goin rite now i can think of some have more then one i kno chernoyble i got 5 tryin to find the lime slurpee pheno

grand daddy purple veg, baydream veg, bay 11 baby and veg, purple dream veg, kens kush veg and one week in flower and og kush veg and baby alll from kens grand daddy collenciton

also i got gooeybreeder pure gooey veg and babys, purple mayhem, dark cross, sick berry all in veg

delcious seeds i got goin cotton candy baby and veg, frutiy chronic juice finished and smoked one ago, cheese candy auto baby,

also got rare dankness one scotts og, venom og, one rugburn og, babys n moonshine haze,doc's og, ghost train haze number 1, 4 cornerss

dinafem strains growing blue hash baby,og, dinachem veg,critical plus baby,white cheese auto,haze 2.0 auto n auto are babys

gage green growing good ideas is random mix, grape puff, mendo montage f2,

hortilab starbud month into flower, sour amnesia baby, starbud sister baby

mtg seeds growing orange creamsicle, b.b. king, cosmic collsion, and presdention 1.2 all in veg

humboldt seeds blue dream veg, bubba kush, dr greenthumbs emdog, lemon thai kush,pineappl skunk, trainwreck

hazeman lemon stomper, mystery girl alot of them which is a mix of all his gear, white g13 hashplant 88, blue bubba babys

th seeds ultra sour and dark star veg

bodhi growing drunken unicorn, pinequeen
and a bunch of the others there just the ones i can jsut think of off the top of my head but this week i will be updating adn taking pictures of in flowers and ve and babys

because the next 2 years me and my brother are goin to try to be breeders he will be doing his crosses and ill let u kno whats he crossing and what i am crossing wait for my liberty haze clone to become the mother i smoked the orginal and the liberty haze man is amazing its purple tips and going all over and the high man u actuccally feel like in ur body like a pain killer kinda way man its crazy for real man i think i got a crazy pheno and the thing is cover i mean covered and in resin it has puddles of resin all over which was funny bc for the most of the time it had no resin not even a lil bit but then bang with 2 to 3 weeks left it just went into puddles of resin man never seen that before and so goin to be crossin that with some big white and call it staute of liberty and doing some other also and have a kush drream pheno that literally smells like blue tart waffles i never smelled anything so pure and so none cannabis like in cannabis man u its sweet sour blueish tart waffles man its crazy man for real mite crosses some things with that

hey whats up guys...just let u all kno im back in this journal i figure why not finish it lol

anways guys i have one lemon alien, one big whie, big skunk , sour buddha in the tent they

all just went in 2 days ago an ill take some pictures tommrow or monday when i get a

chance i haeve alot of work to do tommrow an this wweek alot of transplanting babys and

transplantin veg into there flower airpots ...i cant wait an also i have at least 5 to 10 of

each strain from la plata labs instead of 2 each i did about 10 or mroe each but some did

die when my tray fell over an killed alot alot iof cannbis plants my brother dropped it when

me moved to our new location an much bigger head quarters lol anyway anyone have any

question about la plata labs gear just ask me ????but i will be showin pictures shortly ....and

im also doin other grow journals for bodhi seeds, gage green group, cannaventure, ......they

are test grows on strains...anyway till i write again hope everyone enjoys the rest of the

grow jounral since im goin to finsih it now lol

awesome. but I see a lot of text and typing about breeding, but what I don't see is any plants growing after being little tiny baby seedlings.

hey whats up ppl my bad man i been doing journals priavatley to breeders for certain circustance an send my journals in by email but anyway this was not a test journal just to let everyone kno who read this i bought all the seeds an started this journal for myself so i had a jounral to become a tester for then i became a real tester so i did not need to do this bc only resaon for this journal was to have a journal to show seed companys i had journals an i can do the work but a seed compay picked me to test so whats the point of fininshing it i bought the seeds an la palta never gave me any testers i bought all them seeds an got them as freebies i spent like 200 bucks myself so i dont want ppl to think that la plata gave me these seeds at all i purchase these seeds u can ask la palta heads the head guy bc that the person who knows an only knos not noe else even kenny was not with la plata when i bought the seeds but he know know the truth but anyway bc i kno ppl think i ripped them off but i did not u can email la plata labs ur self an ask them i started this journal for myself they had no clue i was doing this journals an i wanted also to be the first to have la plata labs journal bc i knew they were goin to explode but again i bought the seeds they were not test seeds i bought the seeds an got some freebies for buyin a certain amount of money worth of seeds thats all an this was all before la plata labs had disturbutor an he use to sell seeds himself thats when i bought them when u could buy the seeds straight from the owner of la plata labs u kno but anyway so if i did not want to finish the journal i did not have to bc there not testers or test seeds at all an la plata labs had no clue i was makin this journal when i started it.....just wanted ppl to kno the truth an u can ask la plata labs an they will tell u i was no tester for them an they never gave me test seeds or anything ask them an all u ppl will learn the truth bc i do do my test journal but i do them priavately now bc to many ppl harrsing me bc this journals bc i bought the seeds an stoped the journal an no one noes that they think i got tester which aint true i bought all the seeds for this journals that why i say email la plata labs they will tell u the exact same thing im telling u know i bet ....but i will add some pics i have of some of these strains just goin to take me like 2 to 3 weeks bc i got to go threw like hundred thousands photos u kno but i will put some pictures of them in flower bc ppl dont really care for veg shots i kno i dont really care for veg shots u seen one veg shoot u seen them all am i rite though unless there somethin like outstanding about it u kno but if the its the useally veg no reason to ...anyway if u guys seen my instant gram u guys can see i posted green alien an lemon alien an other strains on there but i will transfer them to here just at lot of photos to look threw i mean alot bc there so many plants like 100 in flower an about 4oo in veg an only two ppl .....so hope ppl are happy they kno the truth kno about this journal an thats why it dont say test jouranl on the header if anyone noticed dont say test journal ..it says grow journal see rite there should told everyone was not a test journal an la palta labs had no clue about it an ppl should of kno i bought the seeds myself an did a journal for myself bc i use to do my journals in note books for myself bc i never trusted usin the internet but then bought a program an no i sitll do the notebook but now do them by email to the seed companys directly but anyway i will update this journal again an post some pics i might be able to get some lemon alien pics up at least for now like today or tommrow or this week def at least anwya till i update again hope eveyrone now knows the tuth about the journal an aint all .....later

first of all i wrote it in a paragraph so ppl stop bitching an know the truth about this grow that why so i explained to everyone this was no test grow i bought all the seeds myself to havve a journal to show seed company to become a tester then i become a tester so was no point an i never was a tester for la plata labs

an also i dont why ppl on forums alwasy bitch about paragrapsh on froums bc fourums are for writtin an readin aint that the poin i swear most ppl on the forums are the bitchy wineyest ppl alive for real man i never meet so many babys an lyers an rumors spreaders u guys make the fourms like high school but a all guy high school bc if u notice theres like only 2 girls on all the forums an thousands dudes talking to each other all day kinda sounds gay i got better things to do then type on the forums all day like take care of my garden instead of sittin here all day alike all u winey babys that started rumors about me an sick of it if u got somethin say say it bc u kno it aint true bc were did u get ur infomation an if u email any of the breeders i test for they will tell u i send them pics an do my work by email just bc u dont kno the truth dont mean all u jealous ppl out there have to spread rumors an say im a scammer which is bull bc i do my work man an also this journals was mine la palta had no part or no clue i made this journal when i did until ppl started askin them about me u kno an i bought all the seeds on here with my money so tell me how is that scamming ppl an also man i talk to bodhi an m4k like everyday ginvin update by email bc everyone i ask quesiton on these forums all u winers an babys alwasy got to say somethin smart mouthed to me an start lyes all bc jealously honestly bc funny look on one of the forums bodhi writes a entire paragraph backin me up an stickin up for me an look for the forum i swear bodhi himself wrote a entire paragraph tellin ppl i aint no scammer an i do my work an they dont kno what goin on at all ...its all she says he says bull shti u kno .....i ain no scammer i do work just like all of u guys so stop talkinhg shit bc if we were in person u guys would not say one thing to me bc i kno i would make u cry man ask anyone who knows me i have genius iq honestly .....but anyway i m goin to give this fourm one more try if any shit talkers want to talk shit go ahead then i wont update bc that the reason i started doing my journals by email an instang gram bc all u ppl look i have lots photos on instant gram i send daily to breeders dependin who gear it is if its bodhi gear i will send the pic to bodhi i sent pic of drunken unicorn to bodhi the other day an he siad its green barnyard pheno which is awsome drunken unicorn is amazin but anyway any ppl want to harass me or talk shit ill report u an also wont update the la plata labs pics u kno i just got to go threw like thousands of photos for real i mean thousands with exacdration at all n also i dont get the paragraph things bc i can read paragraph easly alot of u must me like serious somethin wrong or blind bc i can read everythin on paragraphs fine just bc some of u ppl dont kno how to read an say nothing but rude comments u dont have to come to my pagae i rather u kno u kno if ur goin to talk shit doint even message it or post bc i honestly dont care for real whats the point instead of wastein ur time talkin shit u can me more productive with ur time an maybe helpin out with infor or askin a question to find out sotmhin u mite wnat to kno instead gettin all miss pissy pants u kno

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
all I was saying was that I didn't want to read the giant wall of text because it wasn't broken up at all.. I wasn't calling you out on your tests or anything. it just literally hurts my eyes... and i have great vision so no it's not because im blind... either way good thing your growing herb because you sure wouldn't be able to get a real job with those grammar skills. not that it matters though...

wish you the best, hope your tests turn out well and you find some keepers...

next time press "enter" every once in a while, like this...

didn't mean to offend you.