What's new

All Pot Smells The Same

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good meds are like good wine. The flavors will come but only after time. HappyDog.

POST OF THE DAY!! Mod Karma for HappyDog.

I like when the shit smells like hay going in the jar and kick ass bud when it comes out.

Gotta Love Nature.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

Longhair

Hello,
I've Wanted To Ask This Question But Never Remember To. Lol
I Was At Another Forum, With A Thread Like This One Low Or Same Odor & Taste. I Person Said He Was Able To Mask The Smell & Taste With A Product Called Tasty Puff. Then Tell The Buyers It's Something Else. LOW REALLY LOW!

:thanks:
Longhair

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Weighing wet bud is a waste of time and just another opprotunity to loose crystals.

I've heard of folks using wet weight as a sign of when to switch from air hanging to bags to jars but, I have to second Slow on this one. If you don't need to handle the weed, leave it alone.

D4sh3y

I've heard of folks using wet weight as a sign of when to switch from air hanging to bags to jars but, I have to second Slow on this one. If you don't need to handle the weed, leave it alone.

Is it better to go from hanging to bags to jars or just hanging to jars???

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I do bags but, I'm a water cure guy at heart. Better to ask the regular jar cure guys.

slowandeasy

Veteran
Is it better to go from hanging to bags to jars or just hanging to jars???

Depends on the density and how fast it drys. Temps, humidity, and airflow play factors in how fast your stuff drys. Also depends on how you like to use your buds. If you vape, you may like it dry. If you smoke you might want sticky. Stems hold alot of moisture, especially in huge dense nugs. Check everyday for mold, it happens easily if jars are sealed with moisture. That is why I prefer to rehydrate if it is a tad to dry. If you get mold you will waste a bunch of good material.

When in doubt, leave it out! Dont jar until you know it is ready.

Hello,
This Thread Was To Be About My Grows. If You Haven't Read It Please Do.
So I Chop A Plant & Weigh It? When Weighing Wet What About The Extra Parts (Trim)? How Long & Often To Check? So Over A Period Of Time I Will Have To Handle It Multiple Times For Weighing?
Is It Just A Guess Like Trich Colors?

:thanks:
Longhair

Hey, I know it has been a while, but just noticed this thread again through my Reputation menu thing.

what i meant was, you harvest, trim & weigh the buds before hanging or doing whatever dry method you use. now, thats how i harvest. some people just cut the whole tree & hang upside down, some chop few or all branches at a time, leaving the main stump. some people dry/hang with leaves on or un-manicured. i know you know all this too. so, i should have been much clearer in retrospect, i apologize. i harvest individual branches usually. i take each branch & trim it thoroughly, i would then weigh it. after i would hang it for around 6-9 days etc, i would weigh again. when it was around the 25% area of wet weight, the jarring process began. now, i can just kinda tell & don't do any of weighing until the very end, evena that i don't do anymore sometimes. also, i place a paperclip end thru the bottom of the branch stem & pierce it thru the bottom. i then hang it from there, so there is very little handling after the manicure. nehow, sorry for late reply man. better late than never haha!

slowandeasy

Veteran
Weighing wet buds is a complete waste! Waste of time and a waste of Crystals. Why handle your material so much? It is what it is, when it is dried. Weighing wet buds will only confuse you and get a number in your head on what you "should" get. Chop, trim, dry, jar...pull out your scale when it is done drying if you really need to know how much you got.

Latest posts

Latest posts