What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All Natural [pedrero | br] organic garden

pedrero

flag, já ta acabando mano, a marca dos 3 meses de cura é a virada pro sabor de mel aparecer entre os tons. Já tá subindo uma Bangi X Caramel, vamo ve se sai algo! No mais são as pequenas madres que tava na hora de fazer rodar, ponho no out e salva a entresafra. Valeu irmão tmj!

heady blunts :tiphat:, my set is a very humble cave 400w, the plants are suffering with the high temperatures right now (we are at spring), but well, we walk acording to the scale train :blackeye:
nice to see you here bro, i will update soon! thanks for the good vibes!

Last edited:

pedrero

Hi friends :tiphat:

registering some of the last moves
runned indoors with 400w MH, just water all the way
some trouble with high temps, mites and a some issues in the bloom start related to wrong soil cooking timing i guess
Anyway, nice flavors and aromas around

Jilly Bean F2
large.jilly.jpg.cc0baf0f6ab5242fcd26a08d188dd7f9.jpg

[HSO] Blue Dream, polinated with Amnesia Haze male
large.BD.jpg.383188b572f99b47da0bf2613ec58522.jpg

[Soma] Amnesia Haze top
amnesia2.jpg.2a9593d272cf48c3dd7121dae807c90a.jpg

[Bomb] Cherry Bomb
large.bomb.jpg.22dfd422fb955da3dc11f17a2d63d505.jpg

pedrero

Made some Blue Dream dry ice hash, not melting but great companion on the promenade

different timing and qualitys

large.dry1b.jpg.614a6e565f94cfa062751009d628afe8.jpg

large.dry2b.jpg.036da922722d1587835841b8ca6939f1.jpg

large.dry2b.jpg.036da922722d1587835841b8ca6939f1.jpg

after some hand work
picture.php

thanks for passing, best vibes for all

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oi, those hash shots are amazing. Keep up the great work.

How's the taste?

MileHighGlass

You are doing an awesome job! Being in brazil, and having limited inputs, you should look into notill growing. You can feed local inputs to the worms, and let them do the work.

pedrero

Oi, those hash shots are amazing. Keep up the great work.

How's the taste?
Hi Mikell, taste is very good for me, it´s not an amazing hash for shure but keep´s my boold in low pressure mode :biggrin:
something citral but almost seasoning
thanks for passing, best vibes!

You are doing an awesome job! Being in brazil, and having limited inputs, you should look into notill growing. You can feed local inputs to the worms, and let them do the work.
hi Mile :tiphat:
in a certain way this is what happen here. After some time almost every pot or bed in my garden is composting so i have much less work cause the balance is doing all the hard work. However there are mistakes in the run, i think my real deal is to be always learning how to restore balance.
Thanks for the tips and for passing bro! Best vibes!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
pedrero :) Your plants look wonderful in the sunlight. Things are going well then. :D