What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All Natural [pedrero | br] organic garden

pedrero

:yeahthats
pode crer, mudei há uns meses pra uma casa muito antiga, ela tem uma cisterna pra coletar água da chuva, como não chove mais dei um uso!
estou pirando nesse espaço, ele é bem mais estável que uma tenda porque é terra em volta, concreto em cima que é por onde eu faço a troca de ar e entro no grow! tipo alçapão
fora que fica stealth com pouco
deve dar um puta trampo cavar um buraco desse heehae, já pensou uma sala grande seria demais.
valeu essa força irmão, grande abraço!

pedrero

Hi friends, :tiphat:

Thanks to a friend i won a lot of good clones. I know is not the best situation but i cloned and put them all to flower, so i´ll run a lot of different strains that don´t help to build a goos vscrog. Well, i didn´t overveg them too. Here in my place the hot summer is in december, so i want to chop till the cristmas and start a better vscrog next year.

Basically i will scrog the jacks cause they stretch a lot, the other plants i´ll think according to the plants development.

My veg space is interim and very simple

Clones and mother of Goji OG, Critical +, Royal Caramel, AK47, NL, Krome White Triangle, GSC; Seedlings of Goji OG, Blueberry X Jack Herer and other Goji Cross

gallery_79524_10937_125783.jpg

Now the flower space in the day i turned to 12/12
gallery_79524_10937_509776.jpg

gallery_79524_10937_149278.jpg

If you guys have some ideas for this vert, i´ll appreciate. I´m learning about the space and about this new strains stretching before planning a good scrog, i know the Jack and the Critical have a lot of stretching in flower, but is not the same with the others. Maybe this AK, but i´ll evaluate in this run, therefore i´ll just run and experience a vert :shark:

Best vibes!

Last edited:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
man the "batcave" looks awesome, as for the stretching of the girls, just dont let any branch get bigger then the others, as soon as you see one becoming bigger, you just bend it or , top it, i prefer bending, is less stressful for the plant!!
rock on bro!!

pedrero

man the "batcave" looks awesome, as for the stretching of the girls, just dont let any branch get bigger then the others, as soon as you see one becoming bigger, you just bend it or , top it, i prefer bending, is less stressful for the plant!!
rock on bro!!
hi brought, too late :biggrin:
I put the plants to flower very early because i need to harvest something before the end of the year. But in the next run i´ll veg a lot more and i´ll bend it like you suggest man!
thanks for coming!
Representando mt! Parabéns continue forte no cultivo!
Abraço
salve nosticks, valeu essa vibe mano!

pedrero

Hi friends,

i´ll register how things are going here. No ideal scenario but i´m learning a lot.
I´m trying a new bulb set in this run; started flowering with 400w HQI + 250 HPS and after stretch i reversed the bulbs. Now i´m running 400w HPS and 250 HQI.

i´m having trouble with some plagues, nothing to get worried but i´ll keep eye on them. We are in a heavy drought thesedays; low umidity, high temps, no rains.

sorry for the hps images

sativa side, four thin but potent jack herer phenos.
gallery_79524_10937_206474.jpg

gallery_79524_10937_73881.jpg

heres the dwarfs, Krome, AK47 and NL
gallery_79524_10937_93694.jpg

some Goji OG seedlings, not enought veg time but there´s another plan for them all.
gallery_79524_10937_103539.jpg

i´ll be ausent for a long time in the end of the year, so i´ll harvest and just maintein the veg working. After that i´ll try a serious veg and training run.

best vibes!

black flag

Grande pedrero meu bro!
2015 Será de muita alegria no cultivo pra nós, muitas cruzas e strains à caminho.

E cuida dessas pragas aí! hehehe

Abraço

pedrero

daê flag!!
da hora mano! essa é a vibe, já resolvi com elas, vamos trocando essa idéia aqui to abandonado nos dois diários, ano que vem acho que abro um novo pro nosso project, ano que vem vai ser top
legal te trombar aqui, to descendo domingo mas em janeiro vamo armá pra vc vir em casa pegar suas cepas e conhecer o grow!
abraço irmão, se cuida aí!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Boa onda pedrero.
Gostei do subterrâneo.
Boa continuação e melhores fumaças.

pedrero

Boa onda pedrero.
Gostei do subterrâneo.
Boa continuação e melhores fumaças.

salve paulo! :tiphat:

continuei mas deixei de atualizar, to levando Royal Caramel, GSC, SLH, Blue Dream e saiu uns machos de Purple Haze e Bangi Haze da Ace, vou começar a birincadeira com cruzas de verdade
e essa viagem pro marrocos, cara que bacana. Experiência significativa com certeza. Muda a relação que a gente tem com a planta, se não com o mundo.
valeu essa vibe irmão, abraço!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Very nice work pedrero. :) You have a wide selection of fun genetics. Goji OG is looking very pretty. I like to support organic gardens. Continued good luck.

pedrero

hi friends

long time with no posts, but always running

to start with some smoke, goji OG F2 with some cure :kos:
picture.php

I ran the last cycle with Blue Dream (2 from the seed), GSC, Royal Caramel and SLH (2 from the seed)

I took no pictures from the process, but basically i start my mix with home made worm castings, perlite and a good soil. Then i put a variety of organic nutrients and let it cook. I run "just add water" with some foliar aloe, neem for some thrips around and sometimes GO CalMg a couple drops because i use a home made deionizer that really works.

Michorrizae work
picture.php

I´m filling the grow slowly to the new cycle, i´ll put 2 more BD in the 12/12. Now this is the scenario, GSC, Royal Caramel, Bangi Haze (Ace)
picture.php

fresh father, Bangi Haze male
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts