What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All Michigan dispensaires are ILLEGAL and have to shut down.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
patient to patient transfers ARE ILLEGAL in michigan now. Your not allowed to smoke a joint with another patient or youll go to jail.

good job michigan why the fuck would u elect a republican?

H

h^2 O

so how the fuck are patients supposed to get their medicine? Can you still grow your own? Some states have really fucked with their med laws because of the chaos in California...New Jersey is one of course, medical mj but no dispenseries. How many dispensieries are there in Michigan? Are they actually closing now? Can you like drive by one and see out of business signs?
Is a dispensary considered a "patient"? Can you be a non-patient and sell the patients medicine?
So now everyone has to get it off the black market or grow their own?
Fuck Michigan. That's where the Wendigo lives anyway.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Card holders would no longer be presumed to have obtained marijuana in their possession legally.

So if you get pulled over, LEO assumes that you obtained your meds illegally? Wow... Sorry MI

MIway

Veteran
I doubt this is going to close many of the clubs... just this one ruling that is. Certainly will empower the local cops to smash & grab if they see fit.

What about the cities that are choosing to regulate em? I mean, it's a fucked up situation, no doubt... some lawyers are going to continue to make a chunk of change. It's not over yet.

G

Guest 88950

stay under the radar...........proceed as if you were in fla or any other anti-mmj state.

they dont catch what they cant see.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
theres over 200 dispensaries in michigan closing now

you can grow and have a care taker but care taker can only sell to his 5 patients....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i know all of lansing and probably all MACC member which is over 50 will be closing there doors today

P

putoneout

Wow that sucks ass.

It's time for a change at the federal level, The government has to much control over the people. We need someone like ron paul in office! I guess the medical scene isn't much to look forward to.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I don't see how they can make some of those statements about "sales", here is the law below.

Section 333.26424
"A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting a registered qualifying patient in the meical use of marihuana. Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances."

it doesn't say only the registered caregiver can receive compensation from their patients registered with them, it just says "A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting A registered qualifying patient"

P

putoneout

Would you really go to jail for puffing with another patient? I mean that sounds absurd to me, I mean here where I am there is no medical laws at all, and if 2 people were caught smoking a joint, The chances of going to jail are slim unless they are operating a motor vehicle.

I guess a dick head cop could charge them with drug abuse but generally that's not a worry.

I bet if you could get all these anti marihuana prohibitionist together, and force them to smoke a couple fat joints. Then give them 2 hrs and force them to take 2 double shots of some strong alcohol. They would realize how absurd the laws are!

P

putoneout

Can My 5 who are also caregivers still pass meds to their patients??

Can you be a caregiver and have patients that are caregivers? If a caregiver requires another caregiver to supply his meds whats the point? I'd think if a caregiver is also a patient, they would be their own caregiver.

I'm lost there. Sounds like a circle like that would be illegal. Because if you are a grower/cargiver and you grow for yourself plus 5 other patients that means your legal to grow 12 plants for you and 12 for each of your patients, which puts you at 72 plants, however if you have a caregiver who is already growing 12 plants for you it makes the whole shit illegal!

If you work it like that I'd probably keep your plant count at 60 or below to be safe! That way your caregiver isn't illegal. Because it wouldn't be you at risk. It would be your caregiver at risk cause he is growing 12 plants for someone who already grows 12 plants for their self.

Or even worse it could make both operations illegal. I'm not sure if I have a correct understanding of the med laws there though. My post is merely an opinion or speculation based on my thoughts on the laws.

MIway

Veteran
i know all of lansing and probably all MACC member which is over 50 will be closing there doors today

that's just a trip. it's a risk assessment, i guess... if the dea takes this ruling that these dips are not operating consistent w the state laws... and busts are already happening... shit, back to black.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
good job michigan why the fuck would u elect a republican?

It was an off year election and republicans turn out on off-years, plus they got the Tea Party motivation shit..

You know the Republicans will go after medical marijuana movement to try and nip it in the bud before an opposing political machine comes to financial fruition from it..

A flood of cannabis activist money would broadside them in 2012 so they are making a preemptive attack.

Remember the culture war is just a cold civil war.

Now they have your names and addresses... fucking horrifying... in a fascist land there will be an enemies list, and people disappear... the only difference in Michigan is the enemies of the regime get busted instead of dropped out of an airplane?

Latest posts

Latest posts