• Funny

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Not funny

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
How about this? Does it get your goat, too?

picture.php

R

rocky5

There is a forum for religious discussion and political threads aren't allowed :wave:

looks like ive just taken a beating:biggrin:
new here just trying to find my way about still,he,he.
i get mixed up with fourms and boards and all,sorry people.
should i delete the above posts?

litebuzz

my friend has the exact one in her kitchen....its a hoot! she's married with kids...we just think its funny...don't mean nothin' by it....heehee.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
LOL LOL LOL I laughed have to find humor in life or forget it .. you can can find fault in all kinds of shit. He's a red man , don't treat plastic that way on and on lol laugh or cry bro it's up to you in the end .. Choose to laugh ,, Life is too short not too... peace out Headband707

LeenieBean

Personally I think its pretty funny. If you take a moment to have a look at the kids of joke emails men send to each other that show women as the subject that is either making fun of of an unattractive woman or objectifying an attractive one, a knife block is relatively benign... though a little bit sadistic to say the least, its dark humor that shouldn't be taken too seriously. I have seen my dad show up with his front tooth knocked out by his wife and his glasses broken so I can say, yeah women are violent too. Often in a reaction to emotional/mental stress provoked by their partner. I'm a woman and I've had my moments too. Take a chill pill and laugh a bit.

alflud

It's recently been pointed out to me that not all countries in the world are the same. I guess in some places women really are still treated like shit and perhaps the men there deserve a little stabbing every now and then. My mistake. Not all places are the same. Where I come from men are, for the most part, decent people. To each their own.

DankSide

I came across this earlier -

- and I was completely offended. I mean, fuck, I can take a lot of shit. I can see the humor in a lot of things but this ...... this ain't fucking funny. Click the image to go to the page where this thing is being sold and read the comments. Only one guy made a comment calling this thing out for what it actually is and everyone else - they tell him to calm down, it's not sexist - it's funny. Huh?

The guy is damn right, if this was a model of a woman and it was called the "all women are bitches" knifeblock there'd be a fucking outcry. Wtf have men become these days that they not only stomach the presence of such shit but actually buy the fucking things to give to women as gifts? I'll tell you all straight, if I was to walk into ANYONES house and see this shit I'd take it and drop the fucking thing in the nearest fire and fuck whatever the fuck was said to me over it.

Yup its funny and I'm a guy.

My teacher actually used some of those break up items to demonstrate a point. People will look to make money in niche markets, Imagine the amount of break ups and divorces each year. She used these items as a point to demonstrate the spirit of good old entrepreneurship, business owners will find niche markets to sell to. These businesses have very low startup costs and can be run by very few people. Some of the items they sell make people feel better about heartbreak, so what?

They probably sell all sorts of other things from stress ball relievers to a man's face dartboard. Calm down, the last thing we need is product censorship. Laugh a little!

LeenieBean

alflud you're right, its not the same everywhere. The majority of one side of my family is from South America, with many friends who are recently immigrated here, and yes, the men, in general, are very gracious and polite in comparison to their wives, who generally are the domestic engineers of their households, hot blooded and often dominant, depending on where they are from- women from large cities often need to be more assertive to be safe where they live. When they arrive here in Canada, where men and women are equal in most ways (except wages) their history seems very evident. They achieve great things and are very driven. On the other hand, a large part of my family is also from Scandinavia, and seem, to me, more old fashioned, more patriarchal based. either way, lots of us have been burned by the opposite sex, and that "niche" market works very well I think... when divorce rates are over 50% there aught to be a whole line of those knife blocks LOL There certainly are days I would definately laugh a lot harder at those sorts of jokes than others :eek:)

Acotaco

If you find that offensive omg haha what is wrong with you I'm a guy I think it's funn

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
ok fellas i cansee how a guy can be offended by this buti say we take lemons and make lemonade. .

to anyone whose wife buys this thing, i advise you to take her picture and put it on the face of it and then we can see how much of "nothing" it really is and how "funny" it is. and see if you can find some red "mike and ike" candies and crazy glue them to the front like tits, and take a swedish fish and glue it to the crotch.

fuck that, i say put it to the test, then that way those who cant see why guys are so pissed can see it through a womans eyes and then maybe they'll understand, just simply put the shoe on the other foot

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
The doll I don't mind at all, and think it's funny.
The name "All men are Bastards" and so lets pretend to stab the shit out of them is not that funny IMO.

If I had to take a guess at the owner of the company marketing it as a man stab doll, I'd say a 300lb nasty looking man hating bitch. All men are bastards, when you look like Rosie O'donnell

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
And look at the color of it, it's clearly prejudice against American Indians;)

Attachments

• Copy_of_RedskinM.jpg
    Copy_of_RedskinM.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 12

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i don't find it offensive, it just looks kinda dangerous ... look at all those bare blades out the back, yow :yoinks: they usually put 'em in a block for a reason, like a knife sheath