"ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS" knife block

• Funny

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Not funny

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters

alflud

I came across this earlier -

- and I was completely offended. I mean, fuck, I can take a lot of shit. I can see the humor in a lot of things but this ...... this ain't fucking funny. Click the image to go to the page where this thing is being sold and read the comments. Only one guy made a comment calling this thing out for what it actually is and everyone else - they tell him to calm down, it's not sexist - it's funny. Huh?

The guy is damn right, if this was a model of a woman and it was called the "all women are bitches" knifeblock there'd be a fucking outcry. Wtf have men become these days that they not only stomach the presence of such shit but actually buy the fucking things to give to women as gifts? I'll tell you all straight, if I was to walk into ANYONES house and see this shit I'd take it and drop the fucking thing in the nearest fire and fuck whatever the fuck was said to me over it.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
lol i'd put money on that having been designed/created by a man to exploit women and make money, which is the ironic part! haha but yeah i see where you're coming from. i dunno i'd just rather take that moral high ground and not worry so much about it, the fact that men can just take all this BS about us being bastards etc just goes to show we at least have a sense of humour, but that said, we weren't the oppressed sex for 1000s of years lol

you should be proud of the fact that we can have products made like this having a go at our sex, and still laugh, when women would tear up and there'd be an outcry, whether or not it would be warranted.

haha in the end mate, i'd just shrug it off and have a chuckle

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
I guess that thread about men becoming too feminine was true... it's a joke man, you need to chill.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
f*kin funny.... now if the same company should decide to do politician and gaudy celeb knife blocks.. they would make a "killing " :D

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I noticed there's nothing between the legs, or any other signs of sex attribute, so I guess it's a unisex model. It could just as well be called "Women are bastards", or "Red people are bastards".

Tripp35

Welcome to humanity, the origin of fucking retarded.

I refer to the disputes between sexism, racism etc. not the knife block.
It is bullshit that men are expected to let this go, but if there was a women version you're right, women would continue to not shut the fuck up.

I state truth based on observation not other peoples feelings. I've been physically, mentally and emotionally shit on all my life by everyone except my family. I despise humans.

@darwinsbulldog - Right but as males we're naturally more aggressive and more then likely wouldn't have taken 1000's of years to do something about it.

@Rosy Cheeks - You may also notice the figure is more masculine rather then feminine.
Also, that would be speciesist if we were ever visited by red people.

alflud

I noticed there's nothing between the legs, or any other signs of sex attribute, so I guess it's a unisex model. It could just as well be called "Women are bastards", or "Red people are bastards".
It's called the "All men are bastards" knife block Rosy.

So you guys think this is ok to have sitting in your kitchen in front of your kids? What the fuck is going on in this fucked up world man?

I don't even like it that a woman hitting a man on tv is seen to be fucking funny while a man hitting a woman is seen to be fucking taboo. These days men are being made out to be something mean and fucking nasty and deserving of all kinds of shit - stabbing included. Equality my fucking ass.

Do we have a double standard thread yet? I read (and posted) in the "are men becoming too feminine" thread but if we have a double standard thread that'd be cool.

I'm sure there is, but I wonder how many posts it took before it stopped becoming friendly

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
For a community of tokers, it's amazing at the dumb shit people get so worked up over. It's a piece of plastic.

alflud

What's all this about men becoming too feminine? What do you some of you think .... that because I find this offensive that I'm feminine? Because only women react bad to such things, is it? Get a grip people. Who ever said a man ought not to be offended by anything, least of all a fucking item that suggests it's ok to stab men because all men are bastards? c'mon, no man with an ounce of sense could agree that this sort of shit is ok, that it's not to be taken serious, that it's just a fucking joke. I've a fucking friend who was stabbed in the mouth and right over the fucking heart by an enraged woman - it wasn't fucking funny. He'd have died - stabbed right through the fucking heart - only the knife the crazy bitch used was too short. He didn't even press charges and why - because the prevailing consensus is that "men don't that to women"?????? Fuck that. If it's a man did that to a woman he'd spend quite a few fucking years in prison. Other men would curse him for what he did. But when it's a woman stabbing a man she's fucking praised by other women as some sort of feminist hero. And what do men do - laugh it off. It's no wonder women think we're all fucking muppets - seems like most of us actually are.

Last edited by a moderator:

alflud

..... today's people shouldn't be done for the screw ups of past people .....
Why then, if you think this, would you say this ......

we weren't the oppressed sex for 1000s of years lol

What you're basically saying is that we deserve it because we oppressed women in the past. I didn't want to get into this either but fuck it - if you can find some evidence to support this outrageous fucking claim of women having been oppressed by men for 1000's of years I'd be glad to see it. Women used to admire men, love them for what they were and not what they had. Was it like this because they were oppressed? I don't think so. In the past men were more noble and honorable - were more the type of men that drew respect and admiration. This is more likely the fucking truth of the matter.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Why then, if you think this, would you say this ......

What you're basically saying is that we deserve it because we oppressed women in the past. I didn't want to get into this either but fuck it - if you can find some evidence to support this outrageous fucking claim of women having been oppressed by men for 1000's of years I'd be glad to see it. Women used to admire men, love them for what they were and not what they had. Was it like this because they were oppressed? I don't think so. In the past men were more noble and honorable - were more the type of men that drew respect and admiration. This is more likely the fucking truth of the matter.

i'm not saying that we "deserve" anything mate, i'm just saying we should understand why some minorities are a little sensitive to certain words or actions on our part whether or not we were the people who directly started/caused these issues.

LOL "you can find some evidence to support this outrageous fucking claim of women having been oppressed by men for 1000's of years I'd be glad to see it"

dude are you kidding me? that was an incredibly stupid thing to say. HAVE YOU READ THE BIBLE RECENTLY?! ummm women not being able to vote up until a few years ago, women WERE oppressed for 1000s of years if not for all of history until this past century as they DID NOT HAVE the same rights that males did, that is oppression, we prevented them from doing/having certain things, whatever that may've been, that is oppression. EVERY SINGLE RELIGION IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER OPPRESSES WOMEN! look at how the mormons and most fundie christians treat women in america, it's not rare to find a male in utah with 30 wives from 12-20 yrs old when the guys 70, and they all stay at home, cook clean and have kids, how's that not oppression?! read the koran too... millions of women a year have their genitals cut off and are traded to complete strangers for 50 cows or 10 guns. THAT"S OPPRESSION. whether or not that happened to white women, asian women, etc there've been plenty of parallels up until only recently where they were NOT treated as equals. if they had been things like this knife holder man wouldn't have been made as a joke. there'd be no joke to laugh at. and the fact that women today have a joke at our expense by making this product, WHO CARES? it's not a serious issue, it's not like they're preventing us from voting, or forcing us to stay at home and pop out a child every yr... grow up!

how rare is it (or is it not as the case really is) to see on the news today that some sick fuck in the western world has kept his daughter in his basement for the past however many decades as a sex slave? there've been a few cases of shit like this in only the past few years!! and yet when was the last time you say the same thing done by a woman to a young boy?

seriously dude...

"In the past men were more noble and honorable"

where on earth do you get that stat from? according to what evidence or to whom?

there're bigger issues to worry about mate

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
maybe you should also have a look at average pay rates for both sexes in all western countries (countries where all women are "allowed" to work) and tell me that the difference isn't a form of oppression and sexism. you tear up from a simple knife holder in the shape of a simple sexless stick figure? ironic much? you're like those christians who tear up that they're being oppressed by atheists, when they're the majority with many MILLIONS more people.

ROJO145

Veteran
Funny as hell. All men are bastards and all women are bitches, why deny it.
Theres that,and........its a "knife block",to hold knives,get it!!If yer offended by this,your world really is small,wait till ya see the titty lollypops,titty icecubes,dare I say.......chocolate vaginas,mmmmmm:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts