What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

all in one outdoors 2009 dank grow.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
#1cheesebuds" said:
the one I call sweet is now a female. yea.
Nice

attachment.php

P :smoke:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
:woohoo::woohoo:
new pix of my big bushy girl. Yea I get to let her flower her till the end of november yea hoo ray I live in the big STX.
she is the biggest singel 1 plant I have ever grown. I am so dam glad that I found that screen to wrap around her. cuz her buds would be swangeng every where.

So how is she looken so far? fed her flo ferts agen. rember she is from a dank bagseed that was just droped on the ground and grew all on her own.
and also she has survived through 2 hail storms and 2 flash flood rains.
so Im very very happy with her over all.

and I also have 2 other plants also that just started flowering a while ago.
1 of em is much smaller. the other one is very tropical looking.

I wish I could get intered into the pic of the month contest.

now the bud shots.

THC123

Veteran
sorry cheesey haven't been online in a while , i see some nice progress.

Keep it up and when they are alomsot ripe , take good large close ups:abduct:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I think I smell a skunk. The smell is very very strong and very skunky good.:abduct:
:laughing: also I named her crown of thorns. see 1st pic for reference as to where I got the name.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
:mad::mad::mad::mad: rain rain rain OFF AND ON for the next 4-5 days or so.

will she be ok.:frown::frown::frown:
all she needs to do is make it to late oct or early november so she can be fully ripe.
no snowy weather here eather.

THC123

Veteran
If she will be ok will depend on the strain but generally a bit of rain won't hurt , unless the buds are very dense and compact.
You can shake the rain out of them when it stops raining

:abduct:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Is it practical to stretch a bit of plastic or an umbrella over it? Looks fantastic anyway cheese, well done. Best plant yet.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
today I stretched a bit of plastic over it. cuz the weather guy said were gunna get megga rain this afternoon. and he said it should be clear and sunny by thursday.

It should get plenty of airflow still.
Ill get a pic of it just befor the rains this afternoon.

and it rained this past saturday and 2 of my big dense buds almost broke off. but i saved them by tieing each bud to a pole that I tied to the screen.

also thanks for the great info guys.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Cool cool. Be sure to keep the plastic sheet elevated up/away from the buds so it's not resting on them. I wish we had rain here.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
My bud's plants got rained out like I've never seen before. (We've had average +9" rainfall this year.) First a little mold, then a little rot. They decided to chop "tomorrow" but is was already too late. The stems were so saturated with water, the plants completely collapsed into the mud.

A plastic sheet would have possibly saved the plants from collapsing but I'm not sure anything could have helped the high humidity. Complete loss, worst growing season in recent memory. Never again will I bitch about having to carry water due to dry weather.

Latest posts

Latest posts