What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

all in one outdoors 2009 dank grow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix of the pig one.pix from last week.
ill take some very new pix on wednesday. after I take my puter in to be fixed.
dammm I wishj I had taken my puter into be fixed last week so I could show the newest pix. this'll have to do for now.

how much does it look like she could yield?

THC123

Veteran
hey cheesey , they are lookin good i can see you fed them.

how much she could yield depends on a lot of factors

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah like what? I know the strain and over health and size of plant as alot to do with yield.
but is there any thing else. cuz i want to yield a boatload off this thing.

also whats a good outdoor bloom food?

THC123

Veteran
i just gave my frisian 8 spoons of organic 6-4-11 pellets and 2 spoons of bloodmeal a few days ago , once per week i give her bio heaven bfrom bio bizz, topmax and molasses , maybe i wil give her bio bloom in her 4th-5 th week i will stop feeding her the 6th week cuz there is enough in the soil

next year , make a hole of around 60 liters filled with growing and flowering mix , you can find recipe on first page or second of my grow and everything can be bought in garden center

then everything will go automatic

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
pix from to day. These plants r from sativa bagseed. And supposedly ww from this dank bud i had last x mas and few more dank bagseed planted way late in the year but 2 of the 3 r female.

Attachments

• Mazar #1
    Mazar #1
    40.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
also the 3 small ass plants may be female but since they r so small I don't really care if they yield very much bud. but Im still gunna try to get them to grow whatever they can.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Im trying to get around 5 ounces off the big bush one.
and if that sweet plant is female then its gunna be a tall female.

anyway how do they be looken now?

all of my plants in the ground r doing super but the ones in any pots indoors or outdoors be not looking too good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
for thouse that R watching Ill put up new pix some time late next week.

Im just worndering how much she'll yield.
=)

when is it time to start feeding bloom ferts. what is a good brand of bloom ferts for plants in the ground.
so far I have only given her some alaska fish ferts around a month ago.

also because she is a sativa she'll be flowering for a long time. but this time there isn't any hermies in this years grow so I shouldn't get any seeds this time.

any good growing tips I am missing yall could tell me right.

peace #1CB.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
You have an outdoor grow too!!!!

Nice work, nice work i wish i had a means to do an outdoor grow

hanuman

Very very nice healthy plants, cheesebuds.

The big plant, the one in a wiremesh cage, should yield around 150 grams dry & manicured, in my experience. That's around what you said in post #109, i.e 5 ounces, I think.

Good luck for the last phase

h :ying:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix.:woohoo:
although I am feeling kinda nervous cuz shes getting huge. I hope my other neighbors don't see it.

what I need to do is plant a nother bushy plant in frunt of her to help hide her better.

noy for the pix.

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
More pix.
I also wish the screen was dark green insted of white.
could I possably get 4-5 ounces from her?

Last edited:

diamondmine

Hey, just took some time to look through your thread it got me interested. Can't help but have mutiple questions. I think I read that the plants got 4 to 5 hours of sun is that right, and they've been growing since april? That's a long time to be waiting, sux huh. Are you watering deep or not, and is the soil drying out between waterings. Was curious about your tomatoes too, I love tomatoes, but have you gotten any fruit yet? You know if you water the tomz all the time, or if the soil is constantly wet they will just grow vegetative. O I was wondering also how much did you yield from last years outdoor? Where are you anyway, I mean country wise and latitude? Sorry for all the questions you don't have to answer just some things I was thinking as I read through.