What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALL ACCESS PASS

P

Peat

I keep the plants in veg. sprayed with Safer Fungicidal spray. That stuff seems to work the best out of them all: including greencure, baking soda, milk, etc.

Hey Ax,
What's the active ingredient in the Safer Fungicidal?
:listen2: (NEEM oil?)

It sounds like you're getting the upper hand on the PM. :respect:

Looking forward to the pics!

:lurk:

noreaga

yo ac u need a lil quarantine spot for new cuts/ anything your not sure about... gotta treat that shit like its a zombie movie. remember outbreak with dustin hoffman?? exxxaaactly. i would keep on it with the hydrogen peroxide tho, that shit really helped me out this summer on a badass case of pm outdoors

nor

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran

Some shots of the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Mini Bonsai I had harvested on Halloween. Absolutely a different growth pattern outside in soil. Things seemed to take a bit longer to develop, but what did is definitely a taste treat. It's only been drying since Oct. 31st, with minimal curing...as opposed to the outright fruity taste it has when done hydroponically, it has a bit more of a diesely fuel.....not dissimilar from the smell of oil cooking in a wok....mixed with overtones of a ripe melon and sweet artichoke heart. Very heady and then kicks into the body. Vaping a bag right now! :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A very special "THANK YOU" is in order for a very hospitable and ultra-cool member of the F.A.M.. Thanks for the chill evening, you know who you are. 'Nuff said :friends:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just had to come by and say hello to you and yours .....and i c i'm in luck with them nugpix....just awsome looking buds!!!....i'm drooling overhere:yes:
no serious..i wish i had some of yours ;) ...i'm almost out :fsu:

C

cellardweller

got me some Serenade finally, access..seems to be working..
super nice nuggage as always bro...
:friends:

accessndx

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Had to drop some shots of the Big Bud. Truly something to behold. Takes forever and a day to veg....but when it does.......it makes these wonderous uniform cola plants with giant lollipop side-branches. It's now drenched in trichs....looks even more spectacular after a foliar feed of my witchdoctor special sauce!​

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro...them nugs look like they will split ur wig for you real good.
and the big bud does look like a beast too....i think im gonna have to look into a pack of them and see if i vcan make them do some things for me...
nice pics bro.
peace-T-

accessndx

Veteran
so how did that plug in uv thing work for ya Ax?

It's one of those things that's a bit hard to tell Frank. I've been using these in concert with other things (like various sprays) for awhile. Everything collectively seems to be effective. I'm not sure how things would be if I took these units out of the equation. Theoretically they should do exactly what they are meant to....killing anything that is a micro-organism that gets sucked into the fan. Each one covers I believe a 4500 sq. ft. area. I have two in my room. You cannot have one directly in the flowering area when the lights are off because the units have a blue glow to them. I have one peripheral to the flowering area that shares the same airflow...
I do have one right in the veggie area because there's no dark period.
IMHO these devices are a worthwhile investment. It will certainly put the kibosh on any airborne material that could potentiate and cause infection/infestation.
Been also using these things in other areas that used to get "funky".....near garbage cans.....bathrooms.....litterbox....
Seems to be moderately effective in reducing odors also....so once again it's my opinion that these seem to work.
:2cents:

C

cellardweller

well, you big hunk a burnin love you..I had the extreme pleasure of stripping down some of your Long Island Old School (pheno #1 I think, right?) at a friends house tonight.
Words cannot begin to describe what my olfactory nerve experienced..not too mention that when brushed on my hand, it left a greasy, sticky, shiny, resinous schmear on my hand. I suggest you look into Phenomenals *Colloidal Silver Generator* and get to making some fem seeds of that just to have n hold bro because yeah... she is all that AND two fucking bags of chips...:2cents:
and fuckit..if you don't, I will..

accessndx

Veteran
Yeah Cella.....worried about that strain surviving deep time my friend. I know we've had these discussions ad nauseum....and yes.....I can always find something better yielding, more potent, etc..
But the simple fact remains that it's the last of a strain that has persisted for years and IMHO it's deadly good.

I recently lost the phenotype #2 in my battle with PM...so that makes this even more rarified.
Well, I'm preaching to the choir on this topic....you know how evil that stuff smells....you can put it in bags, jars and bury it underground and it still finds a way up into your nostrils. Tiny nuggets can overwhelm and entire house....LOL.

Bottom line: It may not be perfect, but it's unique and crazy good. I'd not like to lose it. Glad you wanna keep it alive and kicking....makes me nervous that there's only 2 ppl that have it on lockdown....

C

cellardweller

....you know how evil that stuff smells....you can put it in bags, jars and bury it underground and it still finds a way up into your nostrils. Tiny nuggets can overwhelm and entire house....LOL.

Bottom line: It may not be perfect, but it's unique and crazy good. ....
quoted for truth.

I remember the day I gave the contractor who was working on my bathroom a couple of grams in a small jar..he said it stunk his truck up the whole way home..and continued to do so until he finished the bud and then he said the empty jar just reeked his kitchen cupboard out..as it was I had it in two jars and you could still smell it in the house. :fsu: but in a really good way..ya know? We'll get this worked out..
:friends:
~dubs

K

kallenavndk

Whats that smell ???? LOL
Anyways brother acces stay safe n high and u manage ...

accessndx

Veteran
I find myself posting my pictures in the F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS thread these days.....
Sometimes I have something relevant that's not appropriate for that thread, and here's one of those gems:

There's a brand new Marvel animated series on television....that almost NOBODY has heard of or seen.....
It's completely off the hook....ultra-violent....cutting edge animation that blows your mind with the attention to details...
The series is called "BLACK PANTHER", aptly named for the main protagonist...who IMHO I'd never think would be able to hold a solid audience. Black panther has always been a fringe character at best...sometimes affiliating himself with the Avengers...other times as an antagonist against characters like the Fantastic Four.

Basically he's the protector of his ultra-secret and private nation in Africa called: Wakanda.

So he never really shows up in the rest of Marvel.....it's pretty much whenever people infringe on the rights and territory of Wakanda that he gets involved.

BET has partnered with Marvel to bring this character to the small screen.

I must say that upon watching the first 2 episodes (4 have currently been broadcast) I'm extremely impressed. As I've said the animation is spot on, such vibrant colors and stylistically different than the other Marvel animations recently released.

The show is not dumbed up the way they've handled so many other Marvel characters recently: Super Hero Squad, Iron Man Armored Adventures......
It's obviously not made for children....and apparently was made with the true Marvel fan in mind. Hands down, it's one of the best animations I've ever seen....very rich storyline so far.

Bottom line here is that you should check it the F.U.C.K. out.....completely awesome show....prolly won't be on air forever because it's on BET....and has had limited exposure.

You can siphon it off the torrent sites or just catch it on BET whenever.

blackpanther_main.jpg

One other thing: There's another direct to video Marvel title called: PLANET HULK.

If you're a Hulk fan, this is definitely a show to watch. It follows the storyline where Hulk is banished to a distant planet by the Earth's superheroes.....
He ends up on Skaar, where he becomes a gladiator in their arena for sport. Eventually he kicks everyone's ass and becomes the ruler of that planet. Once again, uber violent.....and true to the original comic storyline. Hopefully they release WORLD WAR HULK, where he comes back to Earth and kicks everyone's nutsack in after being banished.

Big K+ to Marvel for putting out stuff that the fans really want to see....enough of the pablum and the prattle made for kiddies.....give us what we need! :)

attack-hulk.jpg