What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALL ACCESS PASS

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Pictures from the lost continent

Pictures from the lost continent

Back from my jaunt in the carribean.....'twas loads o' fun......replete with windswept private beaches, rum filled drinks under palm trees offering a bit of shade...pools, waterslides and a giant ocean cove just perfectly warmed.
I was very pleased with the extremely comfortable accomodations and the entire vibe:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Peat

What?
You were gone? ;)

I once knew an old pirate that would say,

Arrrrrgh!
When you be higher than a tree,
You be high, indeed!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
<<<<< is jealous like a mf yo,
dayum acc looks like a real relaxing place to get ripped all day everyday and just enjoy the times...
wb safe homie.
great pics of the budz too yo.
peace-T-

K

kallenavndk

Back from my jaunt in the carribean.....'twas loads o' fun......replete with windswept private beaches, rum filled drinks under palm trees offering a bit of shade...pools, waterslides and a giant ocean cove just perfectly warmed.
I was very pleased with the extremely comfortable accomodations and the entire vibe:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo: Its aweseome broski really awesome :yeahthats
Did u bring some girlies?
I hope u had a great stay and a time of ya life cuz damn boy Carriebean thats just #"&¤#/(#¤& awesome :yeahthats

WCB m8 and plz hit me whit some Carribean AWesome .

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
VERY nice accommodations there, my friend. I'm glad you had a good vacation.

Sorry I haven't spoken to you in quite a spell, I'll PM you soon and get you caught up.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gladd you are back my friend...i woz starting to miss your damn funny remarks in FJewels thread...LOL
fine looking pix from the vacation my friend...2 be honest i've never seen such nice looking blue water ....not even on holiday
aah and the accomocadtions look to be very nice!
hope you had a good time?

W

WeldFlash420

Looks like you've been enjoying the shit out of yourself there! Now get back to work so the fam can show ya some love! LOL, all kidding aside it'll be great to see ya posting again, bro....peace to you and yours.

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Ha...you guys think I just got back eh? Truthfully I've been around but focusing on getting my garden healthy again. When I got back from the Bahamas, apparently the temperatures and humidity skyrocketed while I was away. What I came back to was the start of a very tenacious bout of powdery mildew. Since then, I've been focusing alot less on grow-showing...and just on growing. I lost 2 strains: 1) Paradise Seeds Ice Cream. 2) Long Island Old School Phenotype #2. That second strain I've kept alive for a long time. Eventually it would have been phased out, but it was destined to be crossed before-hand and it was absolutely going to be run a few more times.
The treatment(s) I've used to knock back and manage the PM has been pretty harsh on all the clones, mommas and flowering plants. I've used baking soda, green cure, milk, hydrogen peroxide UV-C light, ozone generators, increased air-flow, sulphur sprays and assorted fungicides.
I've got some heavier fungicides on the back burner just in case as well as a sulphur evaporator/vaporizer if all else fails.
I personally hate taking pictures of plants that are having a hard time. Mine certainly look frazzled, burnt and abused like some $3 hooker on bourbon st..
I pulled some new flavors recently: C99xOGKush, Blueberry, Casey Jones & ChemD. The C99xOGKush was a monster, and is definitely a cash cropper....
Blueberry was really tasty, but I got like practically nothing off the gal. I think she's got a long while until she's dialed in properly.
Casey and ChemD were a bit lighter yielding than strains I like to keep in my stable...but they are both very tasty. Getting a cure right now and the flavor is off the charts.
I can't stop smoking that ChemD....hits you in the head like a F.U.C.K.I.N.G. freight train....
I'm hoping subsequent healthier runs will result in greater yields. I can't rationalize keeping around strains that are way under the typical yielders for me which is a z a plant.
Anyway...hopefully as the colder weather sets in the PM will kind of fizzle out by itself. I intend to clean up the joint royally and continue to treat preventatively.
I'll prolly start working on some new beans with strains that are known to be PM and pest resistant. Been kicking around the idea of cracking open my Paradise Seeds: Rox.
Comes from the Swiss Highlands...so can deal with alot of moisture.....practically no issues with mold or mildew known for that strain.
Also have been actively researching the potential for a newer, bigger setup elsewhere. Would like to branch out. Thinking the current setup is o.k. for me, but also promotes some of the conditions that lead to the development of PM. Starting from the ground up with better environmentals and the unencumbered space would be a true blessing.
Well if it happens, it'll be apparent as it'd be the focus of future growshowin'. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully I'll find a place that's perfectly suitable.

Kallen, burbon street is right next to the french quarter, a notorious party district in New Orleans, Louisiana (aka The Big Easy)... particularly known for drinks such as the Hurricane and the Hand Grenade... not to mention trannies who are all to eager to take advantage of a hapless young lad who's had a few Hurricanes too many. I do NOT speak from personal experience, but I know I've been propositioned more than once by some that the untrained or intoxicated eye would fail to see as a big dicked dude with 36c breasts. That's never stopped me from partying there though. :joint:

K

kallenavndk

FF thx broski ...i think i watch a program whit a guy that travel around and spot great places to drink n party , he been there i think .....Anyways bro if they come hard they fall hard ;)

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:
how's that fight with PM going my friend ?
i have not seen any in about a month :woohoo:
best of luck to you, i know Cellard got hit "HARD" too

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup acc just droppin by homie,man im sorry i dont use my all access pass all the time yo :)
i hope ur battle with the pm is going well,terrible how you guys got hit man.
gl with the battle brother,peace-T-

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I don't wanna jinx myself so here's the scoop:

I dropped that c99xOGkush picture in the F.A.M.I.L.Y. Jewels thread......second time I ran it.....both times having PM issues.
Whereas the first one I didn't even bother to take pictures of because I was knee deep in the battle.....the second one obviously didn't do too badly.
The ONLY spot of PM I found on that plant was at the very bottom in the layers of nugget...
It seems isolated and now that the environmentals are changing (ie-fall, decreased humidity, etc.) things should improve even more.
I keep the plants in veg. sprayed with Safer Fungicidal spray. That stuff seems to work the best out of them all: including greencure, baking soda, milk, etc.

I have been using GermGuardian UV-C 1000 air sanitizers in both the flowering and vegative areas. This ensures that any spores kicked up into the air get the kibosh put on 'em fast.

All in all things seem to be a bit better but I'm keeping my guard up and watching things like a hawk.

I think everyone getting PM around the same time is no coincidence....the hazards of swappin....although next time I'm around a pile o' cuts for the taking, I'm bringing my UV-C wand. That should sterilize everything prior to introduction into other environments for everyone.

Other than that: I'm hoping my F.A.M. is doing well and fighting the good fight!

Should have some nice shots coming down the pike soon......first time flowering the G13xBurmese and the 2nd indoor grow of Big Bud. Can't wait to try that again...so delicious!!!

C

cellardweller

Bear's not kiddin either..:fsu:

"GermGuardian UV-C 1000 air sanitizers"

where n how much??