What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALL ACCESS PASS

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Sab & Sub: Thanks for droppin' in. Always glad to have visitors.

Everyone else: Sorry there haven't been any significant updates, been runnin' around like nuts trying to rearrange my schedule. Have some conflicting upcoming events and I'm trying to straighten everything out. In the meantime, I've gotta split asap for AC. Heading out to see NIN 2nite!!! Sick....insane house seats and I got crazy ass accomodations...I'll try to snap a few pix. Peace!

accessndx

Veteran
Paradise Seeds': Ice Cream

Paradise Seeds': Ice Cream

Description from the Big Book of Buds V3:
Paradise Seeds' Ice Cream expresses a diversity of phenotypes, all of them producing good, tasty smoke. The plants look extremely uniform when started from seeds until the fourth week of bloom, when bud formation and final stretching creates some differences in flower formation and node pattern. The common theme among all phenotypes is extreme rapid groth and vitality, with healthy large dark green leaves and profuse resin production. Another common theme is a smooth creamy taste that reminded Paradise of ice cream.
Some phenotypes express a "sativa" growth pattern, with extremely thin serrated leaves, a high calyx to leaf ratio and a slightly hallucinogenic high. All Ice Cream plants give out copious amounts of trichomes, sometimes exhibiting an extremely tight formation of army-style rows of large resin heads. Paradise bred this especially productive phenotype for its almost geometric resin pattern. It delivered some generous hashish extraction, yielding an average of 45 grams per 1000 watts of light input of premium quality ice extraction bubble hasin in two extractions. Ice Cream hashish has alrady become popular with Montreal afficionados.
Ice Cream is a very fast grower, finishing in 55-60 days indoors in hydro or soil, or by early October outdoors. She almost doubles in size when put into flowering after one month of vegative growth, becoming a middle-sized plant when she finishes. Ice Cream is good as a sea of green or a multi-branch plant. Her stems and branches are very flexible and offer a great opportunity to take advantage of typing down and bending techniques.
This strain's metabolism runs extremely "hi-revolutions" and responds well to multiple horticultural triggers. Call it a sports car of growth. "It's all good and beautiful to own a Ferrari," cautions the breeder, "but you have to know how to drive it." Ice Cream's fast response tendencies, especially in hydroponics, maker her sensitive to adverse conditions. Her part-sativa heritage makes her somewhat tolerant to heat and humidity, but she will show other stresses (cold, overfeeding) very clearly. She is especially sensitive to moisture level fluctuations at the root zone. Use caution with feeding, and pay attention to light distance from the plants.
Ice Cream cultivators find themselves engulfed in sweet smells as they train the plant's profuse lateral branching and promote her fat main cola. The slightest touch sends up a perfume of plant sugars. The buds themselves are white and frosty, with a hint of vanilla. The smoke is smooth, with faint undertones of skunk and pine.
Just as Ice Cream's metabolism roars along with multiple cycles and variations, likewise her stone is a series of revolutions, an antidote to stoner boredom. Her effects are well balanced and register on both head and body levels, but in stages alternating from cerebral to slightly physical in a back and forth motion within the same smoking session. For both gardeners and tokers, Ice Cream offers vigor and diversity under a smooth vanilla coating.

Ice Cream is a feminized strain that is classified as 60% Indica, 40% Sativa. Her high is characterized as: "Trippy, equal head and body". She has been described as tasting of "Creamy vanilla with undertones of skunk and pine" with a maximum yield of 500 g/m2 both indoors and outdoors. Total flowering time is 55-60 days.

The pictures above are a mixture of shots from November 1st and 3rd. More forthcoming...​

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some nice pics you got there yo.that ice cream is lookin real fat man! looks like a good one,and the description is soundin like a winner ffasheezy if you get the pheno.
didnt mean to go ghost on ya bro,just been restin as much as i can.i been bored as hell not bein on the computer yo...i missed you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. LOL peace bro.-T-

C

cellardweller

WTF??? I'm BUmPIn this thread right NOW!

WTF??? I'm BUmPIn this thread right NOW!

access said:
Cella: I was just being funny. I'd need 2 views to be able to tell anything definitively. Most radiographic or imaging studies need either an A-P (anterior to posterior) and a LAT (lateral view) or in the case of ultrasound I'd need both transverse and longitudinal views. Plus the resolution was way lower than I'm accustomed to seeing (75 DPI on the internet only...).
I usually blow my ultrasound scans up to at least the size of a conventional sheet of paper before I make a definitive diagnosis or any serious analysis.

However, I will say that the ambiguity of the ultrasound makes that "structure" look like a well defined schlong.....TOO well defined ....so of course I'm going to put up pictures of gigantic penises. That image could very well be a finger, but it honestly could just be an artifact of moving the ultrasound transducer. Upon further review of that image, I don't see other structures that should be closely related (like other fingers, a palm, forearm, etc.) Plus...the ultrasound image has a bit of ansiotropia (blackness showing up where it doesn't belong on the screen) which is something I don't usually see with curvilinear transducers....probably a bit light with the ultrasound gel.

So for the record: the sex of your unborn child cannot be determined from that prior view alone. However it does make for some F.U.C.K.E.M. fun, sh*ts and giggles in the interim. And if you put up other pictures that are sufficient to make that call, I'll keep a tight lid on it. I understand the surprise is important for some couples.

OK, now that my brain has stopped spinnin tryin to understand all that, thanks for keepin it on the d/l..the surprise is what it's all about for us!
and ya know yer right about it being great for a buncha fun.. :muahaha:

So how boring was the trip? glad you made it home safe and maybe next time you get out this way, I wont be so damn stoned and forget... :bashhead: :asskick:
...When you gonna throw some updates up for us? Thats what a bump is all about right?
peace,
~cellard

Last edited:

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really awesome plants you're growing in here, some seriously gorgeous cola shots. Tuned in.

With a 250 no less? Respect, my friend.

:respect:

accessndx

Veteran
Back in the saddle again!

Back in the saddle again!

Well, sorry for the long delay in updating the thread. Technically I should have been able to pull stuff about a half a week earlier, but I had been travelling extensively. I was never happier to be back because I was eager to see the development of two new strains: Opium and Ice Cream. Both were feminized strains from Paradise Seeds. What you'll see is some group shots of the four gals (1 was ERSB) I chopped hanging in the doorway. There's a lightswitch for size reference. All the girls were rather sizeable and should put out a decent yield. You'll also see some shots of Ed Rosenthal Super Bud. I've been pretty light on shots of this gal because I had done extensive pictorals previously in my ERSB thread. She's definitely a keeper and I'm continuously impressed by her.
Here are the shots I took when I got back late night on the 16th...​

Left to right: Opium, ERSB & Ice Cream

Left to right: Ice Cream, ERSB & Opium

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Close-up

More Ed...with the consumate friend of all gardeners: the Ladybug!

Paradise Seeds: Ice Cream 1st time out!!! Eager to taste it...

More creamy goodness!

Soooo tasty lookin...

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Baskin Robbins!!!

Super-ultra-hyper-macro of Ice Cream....very sparkly.

Paradise Seeds: Opium

This gal really is something special!

First time flowering completed and I'm really juiced...

can't get enough of this broad...

So these dames are all in the process of drying. Smoke reports invariably will follow. I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out (with the minor exception of the thrip infestation which is now getting under control).​

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: looks good brohamski :yes:
:lurk:
i'll have two scoops of that thar crystaly covered ice cream :muahaha:
way to keep it green
:smoweed:

accessndx

Veteran
Mr. Bong: yeppers bro. That's all 250 watt goodness, sometimes it's not the size of your bulb...it's how you use it!
BB: anything I got is open to the F.A.M....especially you bro!
Quazi: That makes 2 of us!!! I can't freakin' wait...I'm like a kid on Christmas ready to open presents....it's been a few months since I was in Amsterdam and since that time I've been pumped waiting to see the fruits of my labor....Ed was the 1st, now Ice Cream and Opium are in 2nd...and I got Big Bud and Lavender comin' up the pipeline as soon as they get cloned, sexed, etc.
Then we'll see what other mayhem I can unveil with the rest of my beanage.
F2K/Xoox: glad you're diggin things! I try my best...
If I forgot anyone else I apologize and hope you stay tuned into the thread. It's never my intention to leave anyone out, but I'm stoned virtually all the time...sorry, it's an occupational hazzard.

An additional note: those pictures above are not my "best" work thus far. I was so tired when I got in that night and I was a bit rushed. Needless to say my camera is now coated in resin...I'm not even sure it's going to be able to be used again!!! LOL. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed photographing them.

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

I scream You scream We all scream for Ice Cream...:laughing:
Friendlys got nuthin on you brother..

accessndx

Veteran

Sometimes we're driven by our baser instincs. In my case it seems to be a majority of the time. When I first photographed this nug I couldn't wait to taste it...to burn it in my bong, to incinerate it in my bowl....or fry it up in a bone. Within minutes of this picture I knew this nug's days were numbered.
She was cut with the rest 3 days ago. Last night this piece got clipped from the collective and got stuck in a 50 Watt PC Cabinet. This afternoon she was crispy.
Absolutely not a disappointment even though practically NO time has passed since harvest...
The tastes do range from a "Dead Tour" opium flavor with that overtone of "incense", to an artificial candy "grape". 4 Bong hits came on fast and furious making me wobbly. I was hungry as f*ck before I smoked, now that feeling has subsided, leaving me with a very significant body and cerebral high. The stone makes your brain feel weighty, like you just want to put it on a pillow...while the body high is similar to that heightened sensitivity you get when you do X and get in a warm shower (sorry...there's no better analogy than this if you've done the former).
This is the kind of weed my grandfather would call "wacky", as in "...you smokin' those wacky sticks again?"
Admittedly there's no excuse for treating weed in this manner. I've been fully stocked without need of extra combustibles. However the desire to experience this particular strain immediately was overwhelming. I'm glad I did. Much more thorough smoke report coming when this has been decently dried.​

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Wow...Just wow. Gorgeous. Was the smoke report of the Opium. I have some of the feminized seeds and am seriously considering giving it a run next grow. That, an Nebula. Those pictures are strong persuaders. (Of course, I'm also interested in hearing about the Ice Cream.) Too cool!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro,the pics look real good still yo,plants like that you could be barely aiming the cam and the quality would show. :respect: and once again ur way with the words/gift of gab has described the experience of smoking it so well i almost feel like i smoked it myself :D
i can never quite get it into words like some do....i try but i be too stoned :muahaha:
lovin the thread and i cant wait to see what you throw in the game next bro.
peace F.A.M. -T-

Finally a good ice cream grow, your grow is top notch there accessndx cant wait for a smoke report. Got a buddy who has some ice cream beans for a while now and still hasn't popped them. Have to point him onto this thread so maybe he can realize what he has been missing out on.

Latest posts

Latest posts