What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS

G

guest5703

green crack bagseed start of training

green crack bagseed going into flower

put her outdoors halfway through, here she is finishing up

training is the way to go ;) PEACE

Last edited:

Wicked

OMG, thats a beautiful bonsai in bloom. Now Ive heard of bonsaing them for future cuttings/clones, but not to bud. Did you decide to bud that mom for a reason, do you regularly bud out your older moms?

Bro that is some mean looking bud, Kudos!

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
my first bonsai attempt lasted for about a month, then it died. not enough light i guess. now i have graduated to t5s. shouldnt have a problem with em now.

Here is the same as before ....i'll maybe throw her outdoor in a greenhouse:joint:

25791bonzai.JPG

this thread has been an inspiration. Thanks to all.
I think bonsai and ganja cultivation are a match made in heaven.

my White Skunk mom :)

F

fully baked

Still workin on her... but here's my attempt so far.

Thanks for the inspiration

Wicked

climbing high, Your WhiteSkunk bonsai looks very nice,---neat and compact. I love this thread, have any one tried the LED lighting yet?

G

Greetings, respect all IC massive n BONSAI growers :rasta:

Last edited:

Wicked

so cool! Soul, Ive re-vegged plants that I had budded, with great success! Ive some moms which im going to rape(clone) in about two weeks. Im a little camera shy but will try and get some pics up.. Im not sure what im going to do with the babies, but I know ill be sad, but after last year Im not going outside again.
Peace to all, and Happy Spring! at last!

G

peace wicked+ lookin straight forward to see your plant n more bonsai from other.
Respect