What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

aligee

Veteran
Cookies & Milk

Cookies & Milk

picture.php

justadrop

hi aligee, those pics are very helpful.... one day i buy from you flinstones and fpbx and you give us some freebie beans named -pebblesours- on the bag ...can i ask you whats in the cross and if is the same as -sour pebbles- that you use in other cross? it's just for be sure!
thanks for your amazing work as always !!

aligee

Veteran
hi aligee, those pics are very helpful.... one day i buy from you flinstones and fpbx and you give us some freebie beans named -pebblesours- on the bag ...can i ask you whats in the cross and if is the same as -sour pebbles- that you use in other cross? it's just for be sure!
thanks for your amazing work as always !!

They are different. Sour Pebbles is a clone from sour pebbles seeds from alien genetics.
Pebble Sours is a male I selected from FPOG bx.
:tiphat:

justadrop

They are different. Sour Pebbles is a clone from sour pebbles seeds from alien genetics.
Pebble Sours is a male I selected from FPOG bx.
:tiphat:

thanks :woohoo:! so i have an opportunity to find a male like yours in that pack of pebblesours ? i feel very blessed thanks for that !
so basicly is a bx of fruity pebbles OG that you make, using i guess sour pebbles or (?) im asking this because i lost all the email of last year where we was talking about, if you want to keep that thread just for bud pics i can write on email :) ...Im gonna pop those beans soon cant wait to send you some pics :biggrin: thanks 4 help !
cheers :tiphat:

74G

your work and plants are magnificent my friend... .. .
chapeau bas... .. .
All the best for your futur projects and if there is a way to try your stuff in europe let me know really in... .. .

Latest posts

Latest posts