What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

aligee

Veteran
Cherry Alien

Cherry Alien

picture.php

trippn

i'm poppin my pack of FPOG bx next month, been sittin on it too long. I will risk whatever potential bud rot issues for a killer pheno i know is in that pack. really want to breed with a male too.

will def report back here

MD84

The single confirmed lady i currently have from the white sour bubble has a surprisingly OG structure to her. Very spindly and stretchy. The other two have the typical squat indica structure with tight nodes that you'd expect from the white.

MD84

My White Sour Bubble. Which i believe is more on the sour bubble side. Rock solid nugs only 7 weeks in about to start flushing.

picture.php

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
Bump
Is Anyone rockin the aligee gear outside this year. Should be getting close to chop.i would love to see some pics

aligee

Veteran
Lime Cake

Lime Cake

Lime Cake (wedding cake x lemon aliendog x fruity pebbles cereal cut)

picture.php

Yankmychain

ICMag Donor
Props is due

Props is due

So i ordered a few packs of Ali's gear a while back. and after waiting like a month i figured they were never coming for whatever reason. after a couple more weeks just to make sure they weren't just lost in the mail.i contacted Aligee , being the stand up kinda person i thought him to be , he sent me a new package . plus an extra selection to make up for the wait. thank you my friend you are a scholar and a gentlemen

picture.php