What's new

ALIENS??

TreFarmer

Let me clarify...
"Cannot say that OBS didn't find a special strain. My problem is people saying he *(ALIEN)* is a top notched breeder putting Raskal, Karma and other proven names below his... all he did is cross OBS's gear and market it."

MakinGoo

That's hella funny Tre.. U say the people that named the Alien strains helped Alien Genetics sell better LOL man that's super funny.. The names didn't have anything 2 do with how killer Aliens gear is.. He could name the gear anything & it will still b fire the names don't make the strains good.. Alien is the only breeder I know using OBS F1 seed stock not F2 seeds most everybody els is using.. I was chillin with Alien this weekend & he is a bizzy guy & don't have much time 2 b onlin.. He's bizzy growing killer dank, breeding, & taking care of his family.. No real time 4 online.. Shit it's even hard 4 me 2 get ahold of him & he's my good friend..he's more focused on taking care of his family then growing 2nd.. Being online is the last thing on his list he gots way more fun stuff 2 do then argue online..

skilly

Sure, but his promises of sending them "tomorrow" or "Monday" for all the people that offered names never came true! I gave him the benefit for 3weeks before calling BS... then got banned for speaking up about hype and BS....
The Dude Ranch and logic and all the fan boys made it look worth it...

Hey Alien u around here, can I post our PMs?? I want to show everybody how "logic reads PMs" and how I helped you make your drop a success, remember when I PMed you saying, give some photos, and tell the winners what you got for them.... remember when 'Grower 2' said that us strain namers were the last on your list??? And I said that's funny because without all the name bearers you drop would not have been the "moonshaker" it was.... I even projected final dids within a tiny margin. Why don't you ever take the chance to clear your name???... you can lie all you want, I took my PMs before I got banned for spreading the truth at CC...
Cannot say that OBS didn't find a special strain. My problem is people saying he is a top notched breeder putting Raskal, Karma and other proven names below his... all he did is cross OBS's gear and market ot.
Until OBS admits being Alien... alien is just another chucka...
He didn't BREED SHIT just throwing pollen at choice cuts....
Anybody want to try intergalactic funk, look around! Others have OBS gear worked and released for a fraction.

I stick to ethics...
Best gear on earth can blow away if the 'breeder' is a fraud... IMO

BTW...
I did 7 crosses, Sub Rosa's OG, The White, Deep Chunk, Katsu Bubba, SLH, Kali Mist, G-13/HP all to Evolution's Aliendog f³... fuel cherry gummy pheno...
And gifting these to all who could not afford 'Real Alien' ...
7 plants outta 12 medical plants were seeded for the people. Yet some people sell 12-15 seeds for 100-2500??? Now that'll be a 'Gamechanger'!!

Hey Alien... anytime you want to have a public debate, I am down!
Just like I offered logic's punk ass... public forum, no holds barred!!
Honesty rains supreme!!

No?? Speaks for itself.

That is my last dime I'll waste til more people say how wonderful and compassionate he is..:moon:.

for the record this is Obsoul33t on a friends account awaiting my account activation , gypsy is allowing me back on the board ..

in response to trefarmer I am not the breeder Alien get that stupid ass notion out of your head . your a big man slinging insults my way when i am not here to defend .. you don't even know me .. if you have issues with Alien the breeder that's your deal don't drag me into this .. my guess the reason your dragging me into this is that i denied your asking me for some original alien tech seeds for your breeding project at another site .. that yes i still have your begging ass private message saved .. and where do you get off posting private messages between you and someone else .. they are deemed private and your posting of them shows your true character .. if you didn't know it's badly frowned upon in this community .

mods can you please confirm with gypsy and get my account open as obsoul33t again ...

W

Womble

Alien Astrodawg (Aliendawg F1 x Tahoe Alien).....loved having her around for sure!

picture.php

really could'nt give a toss about the rest of the going's on :tiphat:

H

Homer J Pimpin

I've got no dog in this fight........it is entertaining seeing all bickering, reminds me of why I have maybe 5 posts in the last 6 months....Heres my expierence on this....I've grown out the Happy Brother bx2...because of the reputation and the clever write up of Karma Genetic's...also grew out the white og v2.....gonna say this...It should be called crappy brother.....or Scrap it brother because it's totally plain ass generic crap.......it's not dank or intresting or unique but it is very uniform.....you can tell its a inbreed line why someone would choose to inbreed that is a mystery to me cause it's plain ole boring un flavorfull indica drivel........The White Og V2 is also just so/so........phenos jump all over the place and are not all that great.......It's a step up from Crappy Brother but really nothing to write home about.....I've run these next to the Kraken and optimus prime from Alien Genetics on recomend from a friend and Ill say this hand to god.........even the worst phenos of Aliens gear shit all over anything I've found in Karma's gear..I'm not knocking Karma I like the guy....but his gear can not touch Aliens in my expierence..And It pains me to say this cause I was saying all along how stupid and gullible people are for falling for the hype........well I'm eating crow because the gear is straight fire......I've found 4 keeper females from the Kraken.optimus prime I was not too impressed with next to Kraken but it beats the shit outta happy brother or white og v2.......Im currently looking at ewok.......then it's on to Raskal's gear.....wifi.......white strawberry....... and fire alien......I'm pretty sure those will also put karmas gear to shame but wont know till I run em.....I got no reason to lie .......I have no aligence to either breeder.....I have elite clone onlys and great plants I've found in seeds....And Aliens beans are the real deal.......

dont even wanna start with this shit. the breeder has some integrity issues but the beans are fire. ive got some alien grenades going and they are fire. cant lie.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
what up obs glad your are back brother there is not telling these people they just won't listen alien's gear is amazing and with out you none of that would be possible glad to have you back brother I hope all is well with you and your stay frosty bro late.

TreFarmer

for the record this is Obsoul33t on a friends account awaiting my account activation , gypsy is allowing me back on the board ..

in response to trefarmer I am not the breeder Alien get that stupid ass notion out of your head . your a big man slinging insults my way when i am not here to defend .. you don't even know me .. if you have issues with Alien the breeder that's your deal don't drag me into this .. my guess the reason your dragging me into this is that i denied your asking me for some original alien tech seeds for your breeding project at another site .. that yes i still have your begging ass private message saved .. and where do you get off posting private messages between you and someone else .. they are deemed private and your posting of them shows your true character .. if you didn't know it's badly frowned upon in this community .

mods can you please confirm with gypsy and get my account open as obsoul33t again ...
Obsoul33t,
Read again, I never insulted you... that is why I clarified my post was directed at Alien. And yes I did ask if you were going to be dropping and if there was a chance of acquiring some pre-invasion Tech.. but beggin'... naw dog (I have a bean or two) ... why don't you state my reasoning... "cause I don't agree with Alien's ethics" .... and just cause there is "" doesn't mean I pulled it from anywhere but my memory.
People know better than me revealing non public info. I was wrong for quoting you even on such a trivial thing. For that I apologize.
As far as You being alien... that was my point, unless he is you, he's just chucking your work, blessing or not, how does he stack against proven breeders? Since November of 2011 he has become "the best", "among the likes of" "breeds with the best of them"....
My problem was/is the fleecing of the people with the half truths using heavily moderated and censored tactics to keep the hype. Selling overhyped f¹ polyhybrid testers for 1000s! Greed.. you once mentioned??? We did the math... roughly 75-90,000$ @the dude ranch... that is pure compassion!
That is why I asked for your preAlien- tech, to make crosses to gift just like I did with my ADog f³...
You can act like I was in it for the $ but my track record speaks for itself.... over a year and a half and not a dime asked for a bean!!
Over $800+ in postage ALONE:) Other people probably surpass me by far. But hyping a pack of beans for a higher price is disrespectful to the Cannamunity, OOPS I MEAN 'the money'. Worse than corporate greed!
I just hope one day Alien will be honest about stuff like his Albert Walker being a mislabled cut, realeased as the EWOK, but alas in two months, sourced, tested and seeded the real cut for the EWOK release.... hmmm? Don't beans take 5-7 weeks??? So a week or two to test, and flower???

TreFarmer

ProGro & Goo,
No denying OBS's contribution.. never had. IMO from my intractuons with alien, Obsoul33t is the only real place to lay respect in Alien Genetics.
You say the name thread had nothing to do with his drop?? Shit people were like, WHO?? About 5% of the farm had ever heard of Alien before he came in asking for names for his gear. Then blew all the namers off. The name thread was what helped him get noticed. Then people started asking questions like, are they tested??, hey, any pics, lineage?? BANNED ...BANNED Why the smoke and mirrors??

And again the quality comes from OBS's work bred to quality gear.

Now are they worth $150?? Sure he is definitely playing with Fire!!! $1000? Sure if breeders are honest, people can set the price. But for misleading info to set the price of $1000s? WRONG!! I payed 200 for (2 beans) Doc's G cause I wanted it. So I don't care about $ or marketing... but to censor or allow censorship to sell shit... bad juju!!

Funny I talk about ethics and everybody else talks about quality... to me if 2 people sell the same stuff but one is a shady dealer and the other is a straight dealer I always go for ethics.
That's my
.02¢ maybe a bit more

skilly

i read your words as jabs at me with the "Until OBS admits being Alien... alien is just another chucka.." that says to me your calling me a chucker ... ok i'll drop this as misunderstanding but in the future please keep me out of any shit slinging .. i breed for an absolute passion for the plant and for my soul and nothing more . i didn't make one dime off the whole alien thing it was given away .. i gave beans away to people promising to run the beans only to trade them , sell them breed them for their own profit and gain .

as for Alien the breeders albert walker i can confirm it is the real deal . i have run the real walker cut 4-5 years ago that came from thadocta through one of his friends that lurks about called whitetrashredneck aka nspecta .. i know what the real cut grows like smells like tastes like . Alien gave me his cut i have run it and can say without question it is the real walker cut . i am running it right now .. I can't comment on his use of it in regards to breeding other than i can say he has the real cut ..

TreFarmer

Thanks for your honesty and the info I hope he used the real deal.
... I would never dis a breeder that does it for passion and I have only seen this in your posts. I understand your position on gifting! I was gifted gear with the same deal, and would never break that promise. And I fully respect your decision to keep your gear to yourself.
I apologize again for pulling your name and words in.
Much respect Bro.
see you on the flip.
Trē

ograskal

Veteran
Hey OBS...Wassup Homie!....Hit up Payaso!.....He can get you back on...Talk to you soon bro...~ogr

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Ran the Alien Kush cut years ago. Fire and low yielding Affy. Nothing special as far as smoke but I did see where it could carry over the extreme resin and blandish taste in crosses. Have not grown any of the crosses. Narcotic high but cut her after one run. Good genes but if you were looking for pure affy genes like these are supposed to be, Gypsy had pure genes from the same place for $ bucks!! $150 for anyone's seeds(DJ, Shanti, etc) is just a fool being parted with his cash.
Most people pay that top dollar and cant grow worth shit! Its like someone posted earlier, people like to be in the exclusive club that has everyone tryin to get in. Too many pollen chucker tryin to get away with calling themselves bredders these days. Grow on.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
you really dnt know what your talkin about obs is one of the greatest breeders of this era the dude is sick i would bet anything that any of his personal gear would smash anything you have grown to date. Just because you ran a cut of ak dnt mean the person selected a good pheno its just what you got obs makes magic the dude's gear is epic!

H

Homer J Pimpin

Ran the Alien Kush cut years ago. Fire and low yielding Affy. Nothing special as far as smoke but I did see where it could carry over the extreme resin and blandish taste in crosses. Have not grown any of the crosses. Narcotic high but cut her after one run. Good genes but if you were looking for pure affy genes like these are supposed to be, Gypsy had pure genes from the same place for $ bucks!! $150 for anyone's seeds(DJ, Shanti, etc) is just a fool being parted with his cash.
Most people pay that top dollar and cant grow worth shit! Its like someone posted earlier, people like to be in the exclusive club that has everyone tryin to get in. Too many pollen chucker tryin to get away with calling themselves bredders these days. Grow on.

enough is enough is enough is enough............you sound like seed breeding is friggin' rocket science....It is simple......Anyone that can grow a plant can be a breeder in this biz.......And they all be chuckin' pollen pal cause thats the way it's done.....You need to jump off the high horse bud cause Dj & shanti & nevil & Chimera & Soma and Rez and Raskal and Alien and obsoul & Karma and Mosca & Tom Hill & SamS they all be chuckin' da pollen to makea da seeds.....ya dig......I'm curious as to what special skill set you need to be a breeder instead of a pollen chucker.......Is it integrity ? cause I got news for ya According to the federal goverment regaurdless of your states laws we are all criminals buddy and they dont think any of us have integrity......So really it comes down to growing plants, selection for traits and chucking pollen...its all there is to it...

Rainman

Veteran
PG - No one was dogging OBS so slow down slugger. Greastest breeders of this era? Havent seen a man crush this deep since Rez was on here. I didnt run a selected cut from some cat's seed pack nerd. Your right, I cant grow and i got no cuts. Did you even read my post? It must be nice goin thru life lookin up at the rest of the world cause you cant stop hangin from the next cat, i mean greatest breeder of this era's, ballsack. Again not knockin OBS so slow your roll and go back to your blushing and gushing.

Homer J Penis - Im not on a high horse, just high homie. I dont know whats more annoying your verbage or your assumtions about what breeding is. If that is the best retort you can come up with please go back to non posting!!! You were much more interesting and effective as a debater that way. Again the Alien cut was fire but boring. Much more interesting in crosses. Dont know about your poolen chucker v breeder rant but not worth addressing in this thread since its about Aliens. Homer! Stay focused.

H

Homer J Pimpin

PG - No one was dogging OBS so slow down slugger. Greastest breeders of this era? Havent seen a man crush this deep since Rez was on here. I didnt run a selected cut from some cat's seed pack nerd. Your right, I cant grow and i got no cuts. Did you even read my post? It must be nice goin thru life lookin up at the rest of the world cause you cant stop hangin from the next cat, i mean greatest breeder of this era's, ballsack. Again not knockin OBS so slow your roll and go back to your blushing and gushing.

Homer J Penis - Im not on a high horse, just high homie. I dont know whats more annoying your verbage or your assumtions about what breeding is. If that is the best retort you can come up with please go back to non posting!!! You were much more interesting and effective as a debater that way. Again the Alien cut was fire but boring. Much more interesting in crosses. Dont know about your poolen chucker v breeder rant but not worth addressing in this thread since its about Aliens. Homer! Stay focused.

hey now you so witty.......and you funny too.....really like the homie j penis part....Good ta see a man of such intellect and esteem is here to save the community from the deeded pollen chukasaurs that ghastly beast that hides behind the mask of a true breeder.........But duh! you never answered my question playa...What is that "x factor" that makes a breeder a breeder? instead of a pollen chucker?.please enlighten a penis like me as to what exactly it is you're talking about......please do qualify the term breeder for me......And this thread is about nothing and everything all at once it's not limited to Alien's or breeders or pollen chucken mother fuggin anything....And me's and my's verbiage, we just chillin holmes......I just found yer post a bit snooty and silly especially for a stoner.......... cause that is ,I believe the common ground between both "breeders & pollen chuckers, is it not ? they stoners too!.....you have yer self a good day now ya hear.

Rainman

Veteran
HJP - Yeah I can be quite laquatious when the pale ale motivates. I know its a hard concept to grasp some folks are pollen chucker and some are breeders. Period. You decide on your own who you throw the moniker on and why they deserve it. And no your assumption is wrong again, everyone who grows or throws pollen is not a smoker or a pothead. Its almost like seeple have to agree with you or give a list of reasons why you are so lame and why their opinion was warranted. Hopefully you see how lame you are now and can go back to gonad swangin like PG. Peace.

Again no disrespect to OBS or his gear, just stating opinion on a cut I grew that was being discussed.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
wow your a funny guy you kow and I guess your rite I should of said one of the great breeders not the greatest breeders he is deff up there with bodhi, chimera , breeder steve, JJ ,dj and others. You deff dnt know what your talking about because you grew 1 cut of ak and i dnt care what cuts you have if you dnt have any of obs or alien's cut it dnt matter obs's gear is not only alien genetics there is much more than that his apricot helix is truly amazing along with many others. With out obs there would be a whole gang of amazing cuts and genetics not available the dude has serious skill and just because I like his gear and imop it is some of the best out there dnt mean i'm a nut huger hommie a nerd really far from that i dnt swing from nuts bruh i swing from the trees i grow any way i hope on day you have the pleasure to grow some of obs's gear or even alien gear because they both are amazing.