What's new

ALIENS??

oldhaole

Veteran
you got any pics of the alien abduction bro. i recently got a few packs myself to try out. super cheap too, hope to find an ether pheno.

BIGGS....here you go...The Alien Dog...couple of days before she was whacked.

picture.php

picture.php

That's the Alien Dog outside in the sun. A week before harvest they went thru a few days of rain and came through fine.

Smoke Trees....you are correct. The two cuts I've been playing with came from our mutual friend. The Alien Abduction I had problems with....The Alien Dog is pictured above. The mistakes were mine alone....I confuse easily.

Finishing outdoors inground the plants are subject to the elements. You'll lose some smell. Both cuts would put you on your ass...stoned stupid. The Alien Dog does far better here. Mind you our friend has the Alien Abduction growing and it looks great...I don't know if it is the either cut...I think he just has one.

I thing the Alien Dog has a better root system than the Alien Abduction. I move plants around frequently and the Alien Dog seems to handle that better.

As I read on I see the seeds cost big bucks...would I spend that kind of scratch for seeds?...I don't have to answer that. My cuts were a gift. From a class act.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Scrappy I totally see ur point now ..and ur doing the bigger thing forget pricing and all the other nonsense that comes with these seeds ..and focus on the plants and u can't go wrong bro ..As far as og raskal is concerned ur gonna hear a lot of stories about the guy ..but take everything with a grain of salt bc u never met the guy so that would be the fair thing to do ..I don't. Kno him personally but I do kno his name is always brought up when u talk about "fire" genetics even if it's good or bad ..that says something ..he's on the board floating around he might not post that much or at all but the guy sees a lot he just keeps his mouth shut ..from my knowledge ..this I kno for a fact ! ..I always wanted to try some of his older gear ..he made some killer crosses

true grit

Veteran
Hard to take kids like "prodigygrower" seriously these days.. :laughing: Now personally, I'm not dumb enough to purchase this "alien" gear, but I know someone who is.... can anyone guess?

Wah wah...I can guess who the biggest ass clown i see on this post is.. ive seen you talk out the ass on ridiculous amount of threads never making a decent point.

Plain and simple, don't pay if ya don't want to. Folks are right market sets the price, but some folks have common enough sense to realize $150 is marginal when it comes to pulling at least 5-6 fems outta a pack. If you can't make back the $150 whether you find a keeper or not you got other problems.

Funny to see so many folks hate simply because some people don't mind paying high prices...so ya don't wanna spend it-all good, but why do folks jump on the hate train before doing any work on it?

knowing Alien the breeder and hearing folks compare him to assclowns like swerve is absolutley ridiculous... i think its more just a site to site thing cuz theres always been the same hate for raskal...now that folk realize wifi and some others were real deal the prices don't seem so bad eh? especially when kids are still smashing wifi for bank.

ive got Alien gear in the works not only cuz he's a good dude, but the folks who impress me in the grow world are very impressed with Aliens gear that they are growing out and have sampled. reputation speaks for itself and some of the reputable are pretty happy...just saying...

F

Fluffy Clouds

if it would be pathetic arguments, it would be still better than yours, which is none..

I prefer Chem D over Aliendawg F1.
have had numerous buds from reversed AlienDawg F1 crosses, and for the most part i prefer the original clones more than any of the hybrids.

Alien tech seems like it was good for adding frost, yield, and vigor. I dont know if it really improves strains from a smoking perspective, but probably improves them from a growers perspective

i just believe this guy, i was drooling over his chemD thread many times.. he knows the genetics.. RESPECT!

nad this info is enough for me... so in your language: alien crosses are certified dank:laughing:(still dont know how procedure of certification is going???) because cuts, which were used, are dank...

and alien tech is just another nice ghani and thats all...

and i personally think you should go elsewhere, i mean to thcccfarmer.. right? you will be much more successful there.. with your overhyping and fantasmatic arguments... you are victim of marketing, it happens to kids as well as to adults.. im finished with you...:thank you:

p.s. to those reports.. i just believe guys like Hammerhead, MeltingPot, Chaco, 5legged goat, tacoma, brotherindica and so on.. on Karma´s gear more.. than YOU scrappy.. they are much better growers than YOU, and much more experience with "certified dank" cuts than YOU:biggrin: you so funny, certiified dank lol :laughing: and one more thing to my English, thats really poor argument from you.. first im stoned, second its not my native language.. and last thing i would be curious how many languages you are talkin.. you intelligent lol

guy fawkes

Veteran
How come its seems i open a can of worms every time i open a thread??

i was going to open one up so i could discuss and learn some more about the dawgs but worried about more arguments breaking out

monsoon

The bottom line is that if you haven't grown "X" strain from" breeder and you comment that their wares suck or are overhyped or are overpriced......you are talking genuine shit...right out of yer ass!

$150 a pack? So what? DJ Short beans have been sold for $150 for years. Some are great and well worth it...some aren't. The same holds true with Shanti, Karma, Alien or any other pollen chuckers.

In the end, you either pay to play......or ya shut the fuck up about shit you know nothing about. Pretty simply stuff for most folks

WHOEVER breeds them, I'm gonna let the seeds do the talkin' ... imagine that.

Don't know what's being argued over anymore but Alien Genetics does bring the certified dank.

Can argue but cannot be denied...

baf

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BIGGS....here you go...The Alien Dog...couple of days before she was whacked.

View Image

View Image

That's the Alien Dog outside in the sun. A week before harvest they went thru a few days of rain and came through fine.

Smoke Trees....you are correct. The two cuts I've been playing with came from our mutual friend. The Alien Abduction I had problems with....The Alien Dog is pictured above. The mistakes were mine alone....I confuse easily.

Finishing outdoors inground the plants are subject to the elements. You'll lose some smell. Both cuts would put you on your ass...stoned stupid. The Alien Dog does far better here. Mind you our friend has the Alien Abduction growing and it looks great...I don't know if it is the either cut...I think he just has one.

I thing the Alien Dog has a better root system than the Alien Abduction. I move plants around frequently and the Alien Dog seems to handle that better.

As I read on I see the seeds cost big bucks...would I spend that kind of scratch for seeds?...I don't have to answer that. My cuts were a gift. From a class act.

the sourdubblexaliendog/ether (f->m... the parents) phenotypes we have been playing with on maui are the dubtech7, adubb, and odubb.

*the dubtech7 - takes nice pictures. aliendog-lite. ehhhhhh.

*adubb (also called the alien abduction cut)- thats the one that smokes great looks good doesnt have the most memorable smell or taste when compared against select others but the stand out feature is the killer high end of story. especially compared to most of whats floating around maui... it's a higher shelf end product in the socal dispensaries so if it can swim with the big fish.... a good selection.

*odubb - the one you've decided to keep on board OH. Good choice!!!! I like your style....

chunky chemd meets bubba type buds in the way they form. smells and tastes more aliendog dad than sourdubble mom but is chunky and loaded with sticky resin and has a nice odor too. bag appeal for days... smokes like it looks too.

by the by, those descriptions are based on my own experience and ideals, for my own use. everybody gets high different.

and who you calling a class act?!?

Cabron

Veteran
How come its seems i open a can of worms every time i open a thread??

i was going to open one up so i could discuss and learn some more about the dawgs but worried about more arguments breaking out

LOL

I feel for ya ...this drama is typical and I'm sure you're disgusted with it ,but rest assured it isn't you're fault .

The boards are full of bickering and bitching about any of the current hyped up Bullshit ,,,today of course its
the dumb ass GS Cookies and all the dumb ass spin offs from that cut ..

Fact is the alien group of afghani beans are just that ...
a selection of an IBL landrace from the mountains Of The Ghan.

most likely some of the hashish farmers there did a fine ass job of selecting and maintaining a desirable line over
the years and it was pure and not fucked up by being routed and ruined by Dutch hands.

Years ago you could get a decent afghani line in seeds but theyve been ruined for the most part ,

Hell I had phenos pop up in Nirvana's Aurora Indica that would stomp any of these over hyped names
today 13 yrs ago,afghani phenos that were Blue and so white it would win pic of the month today ..

So yeah if you can find some nice afghani phenos in the alien line then thats worth the pursuit ,,,I say go for it ..
I'm currently in the stages of reversing the aliendawg cut to start to sift through the material to see what comes out ...

It's just an interest of mine looking at genetics ...

As far as GSC go,,,hell thats just another OG pheno that anybody can find growing out any number of OG crosses
out there ,nothing special there ...she looks like such a small yield to me that I'd pass.

People like to argue ,,,its part of life ...

true grit

Veteran
Do folks know Obsouleet?...but it was his access and his selection from that access that let everybody get hands on the Alien Tech. If you know of Obs you'd know about his particular skill in the game and imo that attests even more to the quality of the Alien gear other than just some ghani phenos that haven't been molested yet but are currently getting that done. lol. Its pretty easy to just say they some other IBL Afghan, but the work and selection that im sure went in was prob a bit more involved in than that. Again just my .02 than making it sound like the alien tech is just some random ghani folks would have access to with good seed stock.

kid606

alien formaggio f2 selection (cheese x alientech // obs)
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

alien invasion selection (chem 91 skunk va x alienkush // swerve)
picture.php
picture.php

kid606

another alien invasion pheno i tossed
picture.php

sour alien selection (aj sour diesel x alienkush // swerve)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greetings from far away :rasta:

kid606

uhm..had the album set to private..now it's public..i think it should be fixed now..at least i hope so..sorry :tiphat:

TreFarmer

VERY NICE WORK KID!!
Would love to get my hands on early ATech genetics, ole OBS style gear. But unfortunately the "greed and gene stealing" has ruined it for the masses.
I have some Evolution ADog f³ that I am in love with 606!!

Nice pics..
Trē

kid606

:thank you:

i love the sour aliens..had 3 girls but only kept this one..it's a great mix of both parents..superfast 60 days nice structure and a very very vigorous plant overall..pretty unique meaty stinky funky with a diesel twist..it stinks so hard of meat..the ak gives the diesel a thicker stem and tighter branching..they benefit well from each other..good yielder and strong as well..

the aliendog f2 is also very nice..very good yielder, strong high and very tasty..meanwhile this is the only pheno i have around..chemical funk with a lemon twist..pungent smell..70 days for max potency..the other pheno i dropped recently yielded a tad less was not as strong but had a sweeter cherry type taste and smell with a little spicy edge..

the alien invasion is probably the illest..not the best bud i pictured..it's frosty beyond control and done in 8 weeks..yield is ok..buds are superdense heavy and very tasty..hash coffee with a chem funk twist if that makes sense..very strong high..also very vigorous and you really notice it starts flowering earlier than average..my personal fav

the alien formaggio produces the biggest buds from all the aliens i have..it's a heavy yielder with a delicious sweet taste..totally different to chem/diesel/og..it makes a good change..seems to like an extra dose of magnesium..strong relaxing high..

i also dropped the grass knuckles..always seemed a little sickly and runt like..not a very vigorous plant..potency and structure seemed good so i gave her some runs..yield was very low..simply not a good selection..but i still have several kinds of alien seeds left..lots of things to play with..

some chem 4 og...also a pretty good one
picture.php

peace :rasta:

TreFarmer

how bout if it was FREE??? would you GROW it Then???

Sure, but his promises of sending them "tomorrow" or "Monday" for all the people that offered names never came true! I gave him the benefit for 3weeks before calling BS... then got banned for speaking up about hype and BS....
The Dude Ranch and logic and all the fan boys made it look worth it...

Hey Alien u around here, can I post our PMs?? I want to show everybody how "logic reads PMs" and how I helped you make your drop a success, remember when I PMed you saying, give some photos, and tell the winners what you got for them.... remember when 'Grower 2' said that us strain namers were the last on your list??? And I said that's funny because without all the name bearers you drop would not have been the "moonshaker" it was.... I even projected final dids within a tiny margin. Why don't you ever take the chance to clear your name???... you can lie all you want, I took my PMs before I got banned for spreading the truth at CC...
Cannot say that OBS didn't find a special strain. My problem is people saying he is a top notched breeder putting Raskal, Karma and other proven names below his... all he did is cross OBS's gear and market ot.
Until OBS admits being Alien... alien is just another chucka...
He didn't BREED SHIT just throwing pollen at choice cuts....
Anybody want to try intergalactic funk, look around! Others have OBS gear worked and released for a fraction.

I stick to ethics...
Best gear on earth can blow away if the 'breeder' is a fraud... IMO

BTW...
I did 7 crosses, Sub Rosa's OG, The White, Deep Chunk, Katsu Bubba, SLH, Kali Mist, G-13/HP all to Evolution's Aliendog f³... fuel cherry gummy pheno...
And gifting these to all who could not afford 'Real Alien' ...
7 plants outta 12 medical plants were seeded for the people. Yet some people sell 12-15 seeds for 100-2500??? Now that'll be a 'Gamechanger'!!

Hey Alien... anytime you want to have a public debate, I am down!
Just like I offered logic's punk ass... public forum, no holds barred!!
Honesty rains supreme!!

No?? Speaks for itself.

That is my last dime I'll waste til more people say how wonderful and compassionate he is..:moon:.

Latest posts

Latest posts