What's new

Aliendawg and Albert Walker in Coco

KRD

Nice, youll be glad you cleaned them up they are looking super dank cant wait to see them finish up.

TRA1NWRECK

Nice, youll be glad you cleaned them up they are looking super dank cant wait to see them finish up.

Oh yeah dude. definitely better air circulation, and better light penetration. thanks for the heads up. that room was a jungle before, I didnt even think of cutting off most of those leafs.

TRA1NWRECK

^I would have said it's a trait of the chem D but you got that also. Mine foxtails when temps are over 80.

I was thinking there is maybe another reason I am seeing a couple foxtails on the aliens Out of the 11 aliens I have going I see maybe 5 or 6 tops that each have a little foxtail on them, so its not a real problem, but I was just wondering if its maybe a trait of the strain. Because temps are low, and my chem d is looking perfect, alone with everything else.

God damn, the alberts reek like rotten grapefruit so bad. I love it.

TRA1NWRECK

Today is 36 days. Still problem free. A couple foxtails here and there, but its a not an issue. No bugs, no PM. Temps are good, humidity is staying below 55% in both rooms. Plucking all the plants so hard shocked them a little bit I think.
They didnt take up much water for a couple days after, but they are being fed regularly now. Started top booster today, dropped the root excel, and I am going to cut the sweet out now that I have been using Bud XL for a couple weeks.
Here are some new pics I just took.

Albert Walker
albert1.jpg

albert2.jpg

albert3.jpg

albert4.jpg

Alien
alien1-2.jpg

alien2-1.jpg

alien3-1.jpg

Platinum Bubba
bubba1.jpg

bubba2.jpg

bubba3.jpg

Chem D
chemd1.jpg

chemd2.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
Boy they sure do look dank..Nice work
I bought a pack of Albert Walker x dog/Ogers off of Buckwheats charity auction and have wanted to see the cut in its flesh..Rotten grapefruit sounds perfect..peace BL

TRA1NWRECK

Boy they sure do look dank..Nice work
I bought a pack of Albert Walker x dog/Ogers off of Buckwheats charity auction and have wanted to see the cut in its flesh..Rotten grapefruit sounds perfect..peace BL

damn, I would pop those badboys...

G

guest5703

The Albert is looking tits!!!! I've personally had the pleasure of seeing an Albert a bit further in flower than yours a long time ago and it was some of the best herb I'd ever seen! It smelled amazing! Unique look too with those swirly hairs. Keep up the good work dude!

TRA1NWRECK

I remember getting bags of Albert Walker over 5-6 years ago, but it was called grapefruit. I havent seen it since. Super smooth, and super stoney.

M

MacGyver420

plants are looking KILLER!!!; good pics your taking as well; i suck at taking decent pictures of my plants - but you have inspired me to go try lol!!

happy growing
---peace

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
what the heck...well done mate , all plants are fucking gorgeous, i'll be watching closely this suck an excellent thread !!
happy new year brotha !!!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Everything looks killer.
A good friend of mine has grown a Grapefruit for 5 or so years. And i was always so amazed on how much it smelled like grapefruit... The first time i flowered out the Albert Walker, i was like HOLY SHIT, this is the same cut... But when i would compare his buds of grapefruit, with the albert walker. The Albert walker actually smelled more like grapefruit than the Grapefruit strain... They seem remarkably similar, but also very distinguishable... With the AW having a much stronger, sweeter grapefruit, with a ting of tangerine.

I gave the friend a cut of AW, and he grew them side by side. The grapefruit took longer, had a different feeling head high, and didnt taste as good. Needless to say he eventually kept the AW and culled the grapefruit.

ANywayze, sorry for the ramble. Awesome looking garden! cant wait to see them finish up

Rushoe

EVERYTHING LOOKS DANK BRO GOOD JOB NICE WORK REALLY MAN I DONT THINK U HAVE A SHORTAGE OF DANK FLOWERING SOME CHEM D MYSELF RIGHT NOW ROOM FULL OF D THAT WILL STINK UP ANY SPOT...

TRA1NWRECK

Thanks. I know I have my nutes down pat. Im going to look into getting some trays next time around, and feeding to waste like a couple other IC members recommended. I was thinking until then, maybe I will just feed in my bathtub, and let the runoff go down my drain.

TRA1NWRECK

Everything is really starting to bulk up, except the Alien. They are coming around, but a lot slower then everything else. The ChemD looks the best hands down.Nugs are huge, and coated with resin, they literally sparkle in the light, i wish I had more then 1 of these going.

Alberts nugs are still getting considerably bigger by the day. Both rooms are really starting to stink when I open the tents. Thank god for carbon filters.

Here are some shots at 43 days.

Albert Walker
albert1-1.jpg

albert2-1.jpg

albert3-1.jpg

Aliendawg Ether
alien2-2.jpg

alien3-2.jpg

alien4.jpg

alien5.jpg

Platinum Bubba
bubba1-1.jpg