What's new

Alien Technology Sister

Alien Technology Sister

• I continue since YOLO

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • I stop the thread, in respect to Obouleet's point of view.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

ItsTopShelf

keep clones and flower mom .. ull get more bud.. and then give the clones a lil veg and flower them out keeping 1 or 2 as a mom so if u love it . u keep it.!! but anyways man.. sorry about the illness. ive heard of great things happening with the thc oils and shit of that sort.. id say look into it.. u can probably if not cure it.. then u could alteast live past 2013.

STAY POSITIVE.. they say that just believing that u will live longer.. and take an hour a day to meditate.. and focus on ur brain.. and stuff ud be surprised man.. my grandmother had cancer in 86 .. and with the positive thoughts of her doctor telling her to stay positive dont put a timelimit on ur life.. just try to do the best things for ursefl and ur mind and ull live longer .. !!! shes still alive.. man at 78 they said she was going to be gone in 1987 ? wierd right!!!

Brain c. I'm very intrested ..u have followers ,,I'm 1 .keep it green bro . Shrpshooter

Ps. Beautiful plants ..plz make sum seeds for the masses bro .id buy sum

some of Obsouleets Alien genetics given to me by another member, they are clones just harvested and drying. These were gifts to me growing at another location for my medical needs

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn thoes look like some serious smoke.........the trim and small buds should make some holygrail quality oils for you...........you might wanna ask the folks who grew that for you about the extracts made from that or the trim layin around..........could help you more then straight flower........or use some of that flower to make some of grey wolfs holy anomient oil............

just my 2 cents.......

thanks everyone for the kind word and advise.

i have been suffering a bit lately and haven't got out of bed in 4 days. but as soon as i feel up to it i will get a couple pictures of both seed plants in flower they are both in mid-stretch on the 19th day yesterday. I'm really hoping for some super strong medicine, dieing sucks.

Thanks again everyone

rootcap

Hey braincaer,

1st, i hope you'll feel well...
did you tried "Rick simpson" oil ? i think you should try it...
if you got any questions about the process just ask... i did it couple of times, and it's not hard at all.

Look what i was gifted, I'm guessing mt buddy is trying to keep me looking to the future by giving me drive to see what i get.

Attachments

• gift_Halloween.jpg
    gift_Halloween.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
i was kinda hating to myself, didnt wanna post any negative vibes or anything.. the thing that bugged me about what they said was first they told you.....

"they're one of the purest AT on ICMAG currently,
if not the only pure seeds. let them haters - hate!"

basically telling you they are "pure" alien tech beans

then once u tell em about the obsol33t thing they say....

" Obs is correct<<>>The Issue is the word Pure. They were seeds receive from Obs in a few Buds, They were Alien Tech Sister x ???. of the 20 some odd seeds 18 females 5 males and only one showed any trait of the male in this cross. The females are all very homogeneous they were cross to the original P2 Male AT pollen obtained in a previous trade. So BC has (At Sister x ????) X AT Cherry male P2 -. Hope this stops all this nonsense."

so first they tell u theyre pure then they come back and they say well the issue is with the word pure, theyre not pure lol.. seems like a total different story after the obs thing.

but.... then u posted the pics of the nugs and wow. that alien haze looks pretty identical to the pics of the budshots obs posted of the alien haze.. i'd have to say thats it.

so now im kind of believing its what they said.. the unpure version and theyre hooking u up with some goods.. seems like they know obs and get buds from him directly.. hopefully your post here didnt get them in any trouble with obs for giving you all this cool stuff. seems they just wanna helo you stay postive so it was a good deed either way...

that double helix ix x alien tech sounds unbelievable... ill keep checking the pics if you keep posting em..

god luck with everything, the excitement to see what comes out of these might keep you alive and thats awesome man. keep on em.

I have a helper that wants to cut her teeth S1 ing with CS and STS and ive given her one of the first 4 clones from the ATSister-C to work with. the Clone is already 21" and base on the mother will be a large crop of S1 seeds, is there an interest if we sent these feminized seeds in to the server fund?

Does anyone know when the proper time frame is for applying the CS or STS on a flower period of 70 days? I read some were that Starting the 4th week is a good point to start? Anyone with experience?

i was kinda hating to myself, didnt wanna post any negative vibes or anything.. the thing that bugged me about what they said was first they told you.....

"they're one of the purest AT on ICMAG currently,
if not the only pure seeds. let them haters - hate!"

basically telling you they are "pure" alien tech beans

then once u tell em about the obsol33t thing they say....

" Obs is correct<<>>The Issue is the word Pure. They were seeds receive from Obs in a few Buds, They were Alien Tech Sister x ???. of the 20 some odd seeds 18 females 5 males and only one showed any trait of the male in this cross. The females are all very homogeneous they were cross to the original P2 Male AT pollen obtained in a previous trade. So BC has (At Sister x ????) X AT Cherry male P2 -. Hope this stops all this nonsense."

so first they tell u theyre pure then they come back and they say well the issue is with the word pure, theyre not pure lol.. seems like a total different story after the obs thing.

but.... then u posted the pics of the nugs and wow. that alien haze looks pretty identical to the pics of the budshots obs posted of the alien haze.. i'd have to say thats it.

so now im kind of believing its what they said.. the unpure version and theyre hooking u up with some goods.. seems like they know obs and get buds from him directly.. hopefully your post here didnt get them in any trouble with obs for giving you all this cool stuff. seems they just wanna helo you stay postive so it was a good deed either way...

that double helix ix x alien tech sounds unbelievable... ill keep checking the pics if you keep posting em..

god luck with everything, the excitement to see what comes out of these might keep you alive and thats awesome man. keep on em.

Thanks for the well wishes. I finally got to see video of the guy I got these genetics from, his grow Op. and he has the plants that he got from Obs seeds labeled Pure Alien. because he says that's how he got them from Obsouleet, only his buddy and i refer to it as Sister because of what was in his thread over at the farm were he called it the Sister to the original Alien Tech used in crosses out there. So its really an issue of slang/speech not that they were trying to mislead anyone with the label "Pure"

S

Scrappy-doo

I have a helper that wants to cut her teeth S1 ing with CS and STS and ive given her one of the first 4 clones from the ATSister-C to work with. the Clone is already 21" and base on the mother will be a large crop of S1 seeds, is there an interest if we sent these feminized seeds in to the server fund?

Bro... I'll be first in line.

OBSoul33t

man i can't sit here and allow these false stories be told .. let this person that supposedly gets his buds from me and seeds from me come forward ... the truth about alien haze was that it was not very good and i tossed all of it . not one bud was given to anyone , no seeds were saved as there were only a couple . they went into the trash . I am not a seed seller so i have nothing to gain by setting things straight . I am terribly sorry someone is lying to you about this but it's unfair for someone to put stuff out there about me that is simply untrue . if one of my so called friends says they have my so called seeds then they should come forward so we can straighten this out .

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I have enormous respect for obs and what he has done I just wish he would make some of his amazing creations available but I completely understand why he chooses to not share his work with us. That being said I would like to see you finish what you have started and show us the pics of these girls flowering I think we would all like to see that.

S

Scrappy-doo

OK so there is a bad history between your source and obsoul. I can understand your hesitancy, but finish up the show man it's just a plant, and these were gifted to you. Nothing wrong with showing what you got. So after all the banter with obs, can you now confirm the legitimacy of these genetics? I for one would like to know the legitimacy or lack thereof.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
just go with it man, with all the bullshit aside..........

this is YOUR grow show....and you dont deserve to be in the middle of other peoples beef.............

just my 2 cents.......