What's new

Alien Technology Sister

Alien Technology Sister

• I continue since YOLO

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • I stop the thread, in respect to Obouleet's point of view.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yts farmer

Veteran
sorry to hear about your illness.

will be keeping an eye on this diary to see how they turn out.peace

wow so the A Tech still lives on in pure form... I knew OBS couldn't have just lost the male without breeding a pure AT line to work with in the futute.. after all the gold he made with the original male.... so awesome! You are one lucky SOB bro.... god luck with the beans!

aligee

Veteran
Obsoul33t just referenced this thread on the other forum and confirmed no pure Alientech seeds exis. good luck with everything hope it brings you some pain relief either way!!!

Here is OBS direct quote in response to me posting the info from this thread at another site... He has given permission to post this quote here since he is banned. Sorry to bring any bad vibes and I also hope the beans bring you something amazing but according to OBS they are NOT Pure ALien Tech...

this was sent to me and I am here to say this post is 100% bullshit , there are NO pure alien seeds left at all , I never gifted anyone the pure Alien tech seeds . the Alien tech sister has been tossed as well .. anyone claiming to have anything in pure form is a straight up liar ....
in the original crack there were more than 1 male and way more than 2 females so this person has no clue ...
AGAIN FOR THE RECORD THERE ARE NO PURE ALIEN TECHNOLOGY SEEDS LEFT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ... I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE SOME SECRET STASH I AM PLANNING ON BREEDING WITH >>> NOT EVEN A SINGLE SEED WAS EVER GIVEN AWAY >>>
also for the record I only gave out the pure sister to one friend that ran it once then held it for me , he asked me if i wanted i said no he killed it ... end of story ....

Prodigygrower

Veteran
hey sorry for the news your seeds are not pure alien tech I thought this was the case it sux your hommie did you like that. I still hope you find some dank ass gear in there if you really want some true alien genetics go grab a pack of alien the breeder's gear Like his tahoe alien f2's or lemon aliendawg I know how bad it sux to find out what you though was something truly amazing really isnt.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
im speechless...............

why someone would do that to another is sick.........

i hope you get everything you want BC and some...........:comfort:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
For real who cares if it's alien or not if the seeds are from whatever u been lovin called sister ur boy prob gave u best shot possible.... A story is a story and alien is just a lvpk s1 fuck the story and hope ya find the dank ya lookin for in the beans ya got take clones and whore ya keeper out so she will live on.... Best of luck mang

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Sounds to me like its an alien cross anyway, doenst really matter that much. Ive grown out the alien dog and then the alien cheese aka grass knuckles, personally the alien cheese was killin the original alien dog in my opinion. Stay up man, n dont listen to doctors, they always tell you the worst case scenario so if it comes true the family cant say "you said this or that!" then when you do better then they say you can thank them. They told my bro he wouldnt live to see 10, 13, 18, he 32 now. They also said my sister in law would definitley suffer seveare brain damage if she came out her coma, she came out just the same as she went in. Ive heard of some edible cannabis treatment for cancer tumors, might wanna look into it. Stay up!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man good luck with the grow. lets hope people follow along with encouragement and positivity rather than go out of their way to try and cast aspersions....

the genetics - i wouldnt dwell on it too much, whatever OBS might say, if he has ever given cuts or seeds of AT or sister to anyone, which it sounds like he has..., then he really cannot say for sure what has or hasnt happened to them.
i've been passed cuts of plants that shouldnt have been passed to me plenty of times, and seeds that shouldnt have been made because 'the guy who gave me the cut said not to breed with it'. it's in peoples nature to pass cuts and make seeds of genetics whether or not they are allowed to. usually they just stash them and keep quiet about it but then they may give the out in exceptional circumstances.

stories of rare genetics and how they came about get passed on like chinese whispers - like how could there be males if AT was a lvpk S1 ??

the seedlings look quite similar to some bubba kush S1s im running - which are also thought to be largely afghan in origin.

enjoy your grow, thanks for posting it.

VG

Last edited:
Im with VG... keep your head high and this grow rocking!! You never know what might have been made... Keep this log alive and well like those little ladies!

Thank you guys - the kind words really help, mentally.

Here is the response from my friend as told to him from his Nonprofit partner.

" Obs is correct<<>>The Issue is the word Pure. They were seeds receive from Obs in a few Buds, They were Alien Tech Sister x ???. of the 20 some odd seeds 18 females 5 males and only one showed any trait of the male in this cross. The females are all very homogeneous they were cross to the original P2 Male AT pollen obtained in a previous trade. So BC has (At Sister x ????) X AT Cherry male P2 -. Hope this stops all this nonsense."

These guys are awesome they dropped of an Oz of some AlienDNA, and three clones of her too.They tell me it they should be finished in 51-53 days flower - so I'm very excited.
The Alien DNA is<<>> Double Helix IX1 X Original P2 AT male.

They also brought over Food and helped my mom pay our transportation bill.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Thats whats up hommie I hope it all works out I'll keep you in my prayer's and they're rite you should have a harvest window from 56 to 63 days with those genetics one awesome thing about alien genetics is it reduces the flowering time by quite a bit That is one of the reasons i swooped some tahoe alien f2's from the breeder alien because of the 8 to 9 week harvest time. Also its the closest thing to a pure og as i can with a flowering time of 8 to 9 weeks. pretty much all of aliens gear runs 8 to 9 weeks there are a few strains that will run 70days but I think thats the max. I'm sure its depended on the pheno I know the original alien tech could be chopped as early as 49 days. Again good luck hommie I hope all works out for you stay frosty and keep yo head up late.
P.G.

Wow you have an amazing set of seeds and clones there... you are extremely lucky individual to be runnign these as they are most likely the purest form of alien tech out there...

Acotaco

People who don't want to pass cuts and say don't breed with such and such should be kicked in the nuts. Obss should have spread the tech the herpes not been so greedy. Same with another breeder. 2 packs of seeds extremely hyped and going for 6k each. Yea that's for the love of the plant. /end rant. Sorry

Picture update:

Alien Technology Sister A

May be Male and move to separate location until I'm sure - No Picture

Alien Technology Sister B

Alien Technology Sister C

Latest posts

Latest posts