What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alien Dog and Alien Crosses...

Damn those are some crazy nugs on the alien double dawg.

Well soon enough I'll find out about aliens gear as I have some starfighyers and lemon alien dawgs in the veg closet right now.

SMOKE-ONE

DiscoBiscuit,hows the smoke on the Alien Double dog? Havent heard of the strain but it look like some big yielding Danknesss!!!! Nice!!!!!

OldLuck

Week 8 Flower

Week 8 Flower

Still is still packing on the frost and the weight.

Attachments

• flowerweek8-35.jpg
    flowerweek8-35.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 9
  • flowerweek8-46.jpg
    flowerweek8-46.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 9
  • flowerweek8-33.jpg
    flowerweek8-33.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 7
  • flowerweek8-32.jpg
    flowerweek8-32.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 8
  • flowerweek8-25.jpg
    flowerweek8-25.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 8

Grizz

Veteran
running some black dog, alien dawg (either cut ) x black dom. packin frost and very either dominate. this pic isent worthy of how good its looking this was at 3 weeks

OldLuck

Reptilian og (NorCal OG x Evolution Aliendog f³) @9 wks

Reptilian og (NorCal OG x Evolution Aliendog f³) @9 wks

She should be done next week.:groupwave:

Attachments

• P1040462.jpg
    P1040462.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 10
  • P1040773.jpg
    P1040773.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 11
  • P1040791.jpg
    P1040791.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 9
  • P1040808.jpg
    P1040808.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 5
  • P1040802.jpg
    P1040802.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 7

kaochiu

Veteran
lemon aliendawg said in the pack, dunno much of its origins, my nephew gave me a packet last xmas, alien dunnowot seeds. Sweet rocket fuel, robust high, 55 days, but alas! no lemon. The second one is a homemade cross with an OGR Alien Kush (one of those packs back three years ago) and a male Nepal from RSC. Plenty sweet lemon in this one, euphoric high with a relaxed body. 70 days, but nicer.

Attachments

• lemonaliendog.jpg
    lemonaliendog.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 8
  • nepalxa2.jpg
    nepalxa2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 8

Moonjuice5050

That sound nice man, i got some of those same seeds, Crossed a male with a grandoggy purps, i just took some clones, really excited to see what this lady will do

A

acridlab

Beautiful tahoe alien,, looks alot like the cookies everyone has around here,, this kind of shows me that alot of the new hybrid crosses are not as unique as we would like to think..
Gotta say, u grew the fug outta that dit

DAWGWEED

Damn Mightyka, very nice job, great TA nug shot. That stuff looks soooo frosty.

I'm working on a DeadHead OG x Aliendog cross at the moment. Hope I get something with the kind of trich coverage the Tahoe Alien has.

Latest posts

Latest posts