What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alien Dog and Alien Crosses...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
alien dog v2 update

alien dog v2 update

This shit is a yielder! fat ass buds, finna take some down soon...

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
shit looks damn nices Mo. if your serious about liking the grape krush you might want to try the grape rom x grape krush retardo made a few years ago. it brought out the best of both and i belive better than either one of the parents. phillthy found a nice pheno and unc has one also.

OldLuck

Afghan Hound = super lemon haze x aliendawg

Attachments

• afghan hound.jpg
    afghan hound.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 9
  • afghan hound3.jpg
    afghan hound3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 6
  • afghan hound4.jpg
    afghan hound4.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 9
  • afghan hound2.jpg
    afghan hound2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 8
  • afghan hound5.jpg
    afghan hound5.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 8

Prodigygrower

Veteran
starfighter is some bomb and it was an auction for those and that was the price that the people bidding on them set not the breeder and alien's tahoe og x alien kush smashes swerves version of alien og aliens gear is legit every bean i have seen popped has ben pure fire but i'll be running the tahoe alien , lemon alien dawg, and i also have the socal master x tahoe alien , sweet&sour diesel x tahoe alien and bog's original lsd x tahoe alien . So i'll know first hand. i think the thing i like best is the 8 to 9 week flowering time on most of his gear especially the tahoe alien witch is epic oh and i didnt pay for them alien blessed me with them hes a real generous guy hes given away 100's of seeds for free.

i grew a sour alien cut that was an amazing pheno, ridiculously frosty foxtailing diesel nugs.. liked it better then sour d on its own though.. but they did throw bananas at the end. picked most of them off, dont know if they throw any pollen or not, especially if u catch em soon cuz they do come late.

i tossed it though cuz of that and it was super prone to PM, it loved that plant. wish i could get one without the bs.

i got a pack of alien grenades hoping to find something similar and even better cuz that sweet & sour diesel cut looked fire.. but theyre not looking anything crazy yet.. nice wrotten ass smell though. definitely funky. maybe ill get something just as bomb just a lot different and easier plant.

A little late to this thread I see. I hope you found what you were looking for in those packs and yeah the sour alien did have a lot of hermie reports.
I wonder how swerves alien og compare to aliens Tahoe alien? Cc alien og did rank in 28 % thc and his cross was out way before people even knew about this alien dude after all it is the same exact cross obs gave both of them alien kush f1 beans and we all know swerve for bringing forth most of the ogs out now in seed first

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If you want to grow Cannabis in the alien dog and alien crosses do at your own risk.

I do everything at my own risk. Thats really your first post?!? All the different phenos Ive grown have been strait dope of the alien dog v1 and v2. also grew an alien bubba that was killin alien dog and bubba on the potency level, hella low yeild tho.
This alien dog I just took the shots of smells like the ether cut but yielded way more, Im lovin all the alien gear ive grown.

edit: oh yeah, cant forget the grass knuckles! that shit was DOPE! I think it was uk cheese X alien tech.

MtnLivin

A little late to this thread I see. I hope you found what you were looking for in those packs and yeah the sour alien did have a lot of hermie reports.
I wonder how swerves alien og compare to aliens Tahoe alien? Cc alien og did rank in 28 % thc and his cross was out way before people even knew about this alien dude after all it is the same exact cross obs gave both of them alien kush f1 beans and we all know swerve for bringing forth most of the ogs out now in seed first

Aliens Tahoe Alien BLOWS swerves Alien OG OUT OF THE WATER. Alien has the "eye" for breeding. MUCH better than Swerves hacks.

D

DryNobBob

just curious, if it was given to peeps to make money off of to begin with, why does people get so excited over people growing, and making beans from the alien gear and NOT selling? Odd.......?!

OldLuck

Week 7 Flower

Week 7 Flower

Reptilian og (NorCal OG x Evolution Aliendog f³)

Every bud on this girl is packed with frost.

Attachments

• flowerweek7-69.jpg
    flowerweek7-69.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 5
  • flowerweek7-29.jpg
    flowerweek7-29.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 8
  • flowerweek7-71.jpg
    flowerweek7-71.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 7
  • flowerweek7-74.jpg
    flowerweek7-74.jpg